Potato Protein Sources

cardochav

My experience with commercial potato protein was not a good one, as it almost always triggered an adrenaline response. Later I then read there are lots of heavy metals in the commercial powders, probably a byproduct of the extraction process. It might’ve just been the brand I tried which is no longer available on Amazon. But i’d try the centripetal juicer method to extract the protein from raw potatoes and not wast money on the commercial stuff.

OP
Amazigh

Amazigh

Unfortunately that's not an option for me. I need something I can make quickly before I run off to work, and I haven't been able to use casein because of allergies or whey because it drops my blood sugar. I've been using the one from Vegan Gastronomy and I haven't had any issues, but it is expensive to procure.

How do you find out about the heavy metals?

SOMO

Potato Protein Price is ridiculous.

I also saw that Potato Protein from the gastronomy website and it was cost-prohibitive to buy it.

Basically, unless it becomes less expensive, I'm just going to keep consuming potatoes and whey protein-balanced with some gelatin.

Sefton10

Good option in the UK. I'm liking it so far; it goes great in my morning porridge.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals