Post Plandemic Legal Actions Here

Mossy

Lawsuit against Peter Daszak and EcoHealth for engineering the covid 19 virus. Video announcement begins at 2:25:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8T8I7NCMYzYU/

Almost unbelievable. That in this climate of censoring "misinformation" and supporting pro-government narratives that their lawsuits are being accepted. It will be interesting to see how high up they can go; for she said they are targeting higher tiers after this.

Z

Zsazsa

Why so late?

ltt.png

View: https://twitter.com/Rob_Roos/status/1579759795225198593

Z

Zsazsa

Press conference after Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla refused to answer in front of European Parliament

Oct 11, 2022 Six members of the European Parliament held a press conference on October 11, 2022, one day after Albert Bourla, Pfizer CEO, refused to participate in the Covid committeee and answer questions.

00:48 - MEP Francesca Donato (Italy)
04:38 - MEP Cristian Terhes (Romania)
12:56 - MEP Virginie Jeron (France)
15:01 - MEP Sylvia Limmer (Germany)
18:26 - MEP Ivan Sincic (Croatia)
22:41 - MEP Christine Anderson (Germany)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jTgDj7uiX8

Z

Zsazsa

Z

Zsazsa

dff.png

David PS

I have noticed that the government and Pfizer are both advertizing on TV and radio for the need to get the covid booster shot and as well as Pfizer's other medications and jabs. Together, they are a huge source of revenue for the mainstream media. I am not surprised that the mainstream media is silent and I expect them to remain silent as along as the government and Pfizer continue to purchase advertizing time on their networks.

OP
P

Peatness

I have noticed that the government and Pfizer are both advertizing on TV and radio for the need to get the covid booster shot and as well as Pfizer's other medications and jabs. Together, they are a huge source of revenue for the mainstream media. I am not surprised that the mainstream media is silent and I expect them to remain silent as along as the government and Pfizer continue to purchase advertizing time on their networks.
Yep

David PS

Disregard of the case law of the BVerwG Lateral thinker judge rejects compulsory vaccination for Bundeswehr soldiers​

from Dr. Patrick Heineman
10/11/2022

csm_bwehr_256c602b1a.jpg

A Bundeswehr soldier refused the vaccination order. The Military Service Court South (Erfurt) agreed with him. picture alliance / dpa Marijan Murat

A soldier disregards the order for corona vaccination. A judge decided that it was unreasonable because of the significant health risks and that it was also ineffective, so the order was non-binding. For Patrick Heinemann an illegal decision.

David PS

OP
P

Peatness

Posted elsewhere by @David PS

The CDC created v-safe, a smartphone-based program, to collect health assessments after Covid-19 vaccination. Approximately 10 million people signed-up and submitted health reports after Covid-19 vaccination.

ICAN’s legal team sued the CDC twice leading to a court order requiring release of the data. ICAN has taken the CDC’s official raw data and created a dashboard interface which allows users to graphically view the 144+ million health entries obtained by ICAN.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals