Post Plandemic Legal Actions Here

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

sweetpeat

"A vaccine mandate is not an everyday exercise of power," wrote Judge Maurice Ross in his 17-page ruling issued on Thursday. "It is instead a significant encroachment into the life — and health — of an employee. It is strikingly unlike any other workplace regulations typically imposed, as it ‘cannot be undone at the end of the workday.' Thus, there is an expectation that a vaccine mandate must come from a legislative body."

As a result, the city can no longer enforce the mandate, and any disciplinary actions that were taken due to noncompliance must be reversed, per the ruling.

David PS

David PS

David PS

OP
P

Peatness

From the article

This is the conclusion that you have ventured this far to read:

Moderna are going after the patent rights because they know that the children of mothers who have taken either Moderna or Pfizer mRNA vaccines can be subject to licensure.

In simple terms, Moderna may claim ownership of those children.

The good news? This can be stopped in its tracks. All you have to do is ask anybody that you know, friend, ex-friend or foe, who has received an mRNA therapy, to write to Pfizer or Moderna (whoever’s product they took) and request this :

“Please confirm that there will exist no circumstances following receipt of a Pfizer BNT162b2 or Moderna Spikevax mRNA vaccine (or other similar technology vaccination), that patent licensing rights or other means of trespass or claim of ownership - either in part or full - will ever be claimed by the company (or its derivatives or partners or any other related entity) on any human being who has received the said product either directly via administration or via inheritance, knowingly or unknowingly, from a recipient”.

Whichever way the company answers, I will have done my job here.

Lollipop2

From the article

This is the conclusion that you have ventured this far to read:

The good news? This can be stopped in its tracks. All you have to do is ask anybody that you know, friend, ex-friend or foe, who has received an mRNA therapy, to write to Pfizer or Moderna (whoever’s product they took) and request this :

Whichever way the company answers, I will have done my job here.
WoW @Peatness. We need to be discussing this more NOT the wasteful arguments over whether there is a virus or not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals