Post Plandemic Legal Actions Here

OP
P

Peatness

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: scientific evidence that covid is crime against humanity

You can download dozens of scientific studies and investigative reports that confirm Dr Reiner Fuellmich's claim that the pandemic is a crime against humanity. Share this scientific evidence with your own family practitioner, school teachers, medical staff, law enforcement, local authorities, etc. Stop World Control has also created several in-depth reports that prove how the pandemic has been planned for decades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I was just wondering where his lawsuits have gone and if there has been any action taken regarding them

OP
P

Peatness

Yes, I was just wondering where his lawsuits have gone and if there has been any action taken regarding them
Just like you I only have access to search engines not Dr Fuellmich's personal contact number

Goat-e

He has two channels on Telegram, one in German and one in English. Both have each new interview posted when they appear. From what he's said recently he doesn't believe this can be won in the courts as the legal system is a compromised as every other part of system - his plan is to hold a public court (presumably streamed over the internet) so that the evidence can be heard by everyone if they so choose...

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I have watched the Corona-Ausschuss sessions every Friday since session 40 and watched a few of the previous ones. Over 200 hours of interviews, reports, and presentations. Prof. Luc Montagnier, Dr. Robert Kennedy Jr., Prof. Peter McCullough, Dr. David Martin, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Michael Yeadon and many more. Also a German pathologist was speaking last Friday about 15 autopsies that were performed with microscope pictures showing the devastating effects of these ‘vaccines’. Interviews with undertakers a few months ago. I am bilingual (German/English) so I always switch to the actual language used.

Peatful

Peatful

Peatful

OP
P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals