Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

tankasnowgod

Yes, I like to be notified about the environmental dangers to the sexual health of frogs.

Welp, even Danny Roddy and Haidut refereneced this in the podcast last week. I believe Danny said "Alex Jones was right, there are chemicals in the water that turn frogs gay."

As a "disinfo" opp, Alex Jones suuuuure does get a lot of things right. And regardless, I am still a MASSIVE fan of his interview with Aaron Russo.

But, we all know Jones is really Bill Hicks anyway, right? Riiiiiiiiiiight?

Gone Peating

I think this can happen with literally ANY protein we come in contact with.

I'm still shocked no one has commented on that thread. I might just have to comment something like "Wow" just to change that.

How do proteins get integrated into the genome though? I understand DNA can be, but proteins?

tankasnowgod

How do proteins get integrated into the genome though? I understand DNA can be, but proteins?

Might not even be a real world issue. In addition to the "marrow donor" thread, Peat has mentioned that DNA from sexual partners can be incorporated into your own DNA, as well as that from food. So, maybe proteins can't be incorporated..... but when are you ever just consuming (or swapping) proteins without also consuming (or swapping) DNA/RNA?

Gone Peating

Might not even be a real world issue. In addition to the "marrow donor" thread, Peat has mentioned that DNA from sexual partners can be incorporated into your own DNA, as well as that from food. So, maybe proteins can't be incorporated..... but when are you ever just consuming (or swapping) proteins without also consuming (or swapping) DNA/RNA?

Well for this specific case it's just the spike proteins but I understand what you mean when we eat meat

Perry Staltic

After Ridiculing Vaccine Skeptics, German Man Develops Severe Paralysis From COVID Vaccination

Qubbi and I got it done! We… just… got… the holy jab. So get the holy jab, otherwise, ewww, there are the unclean! Ewww! There are probably even unclean viewers, urgh!

As you know, last Wednesday I received the holy jab against the Corona demon with the holy elixir from AstraZeneca. I got up in the morning, and the first thing that happened was that I fell right on the floor. That happened because my right leg just collapsed under me. I thought to myself, “What’s going on?”

A true believer performs the sacrament and immediately gets his faith tested.

Pistachio

Welp, even Danny Roddy and Haidut refereneced this in the podcast last week. I believe Danny said "Alex Jones was right, there are chemicals in the water that turn frogs gay."

As a "disinfo" opp, Alex Jones suuuuure does get a lot of things right. And regardless, I am still a MASSIVE fan of his interview with Aaron Russo.

But, we all know Jones is really Bill Hicks anyway, right? Riiiiiiiiiiight?

As part of a bait-and-switch operation, the operative does have to tell much truth in order to conceal his poisonous lies. Jones tells a lot of superficial truth, but that's about it.

tankasnowgod

As part of a bait-and-switch operation, the operative does have to tell much truth in order to conceal his poisonous lies. Jones tells a lot of superficial truth, but that's about it.

What poisonous lies are you referring to? I would assume there are at least a few big examples if true.

Pistachio

Okay. But I asked for an example of a "poisonous lie."
It's not any one lie in particular but where his conclusions lead, which is down a dead end road with no solutions and no real awareness of the identity and trajectory of the conspirators because they have been deliberately clouded in terms like, "globalists", "elite", and "New World Order".

tankasnowgod

It's not any one lie in particular but where his conclusions lead, which is down a dead end road with no solutions and no real awareness of the identity and trajectory of the conspirators because they have been deliberately clouded in terms like, "globalists", "elite", and "New World Order".

Ah. So now it's not that he really lies, but that he doesn't offer solutions.

But this is pretty far removed from your original accusation that it's a "disinformation operation."

Giraffe

After Ridiculing Vaccine Skeptics, German Man Develops Severe Paralysis From COVID Vaccination​

He says he is OK now.

Pistachio

Ah. So now it's not that he really lies, but that he doesn't offer solutions.

But this is pretty far removed from your original accusation that it's a "disinformation operation."

I didn't say he didn't lie. Of course he lies. But the more important thing is the overall pattern of his operation in the patriot business. He's there to gatekeep the patriot movement so that it doesn't stray from the reservation into territory where it could pose a serious threat to the establishment. He's a Judas goat, of sorts, which is applicable to the intelligence world.

A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter,[1] while their own life is spared. Judas goats are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and onto trucks. Judas goat - Wikipedia

tankasnowgod

I didn't say he didn't lie. Of course he lies. But the more important thing is the overall pattern of his operation in the patriot business. He's there to gatekeep the patriot movement so that it doesn't stray from the reservation into territory where it could pose a serious threat to the establishment. He's a Judas goat, of sorts, which is applicable to the intelligence world.

Okay. I just don't understand what you think he's accomplishing. So, he clearly shows some big truths, mixed with some lies that you can't seem to pinpoint, all in an effort to keep people from..... questioning some of what he says and looking to deeper?

This idea of yours just seems to rely on buzzwords, and not anything Jones actually does. I think the interviews he did with Aaron Russo and John DeCamp are top notch, and I still wonder how watching stuff like that and inspiring me to delve further into some aspects somehow "gatekeep" me and "kept me on the reservation."

Pistachio

Okay. I just don't understand what you think he's accomplishing. So, he clearly shows some big truths, mixed with some lies that you can't seem to pinpoint, all in an effort to keep people from..... questioning some of what he says and looking to deeper?

This idea of yours just seems to rely on buzzwords, and not anything Jones actually does. I think the interviews he did with Aaron Russo and John DeCamp are top notch, and I still wonder how watching stuff like that and inspiring me to delve further into some aspects somehow "gatekeep" me and "kept me on the reservation."
Aaron Russo and DeCamp put for those truths, not Jones. Same with Charlotte Iserbyt. Jones has a habit of scrambing to interview legitimate truthers so he can then try and monopolize "trutherism".

Look, many of us have been monitoring these shills for a long time. It's difficult to no where to begin, but I'll do my best to answer questions and give insight, if you're interested.

Jones is there to gatekeep, to stall, to misdirect. Lenin said that the best way to control the opposition is to lead it. They know how much of a threat the opposition can be, so they pre-empt any counter-offensive as a means of controlling it.

anon-controlled-opposition-explained.jpg

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Jones is there to gatekeep, to stall, to misdirect. Lenin said that the best way to control the opposition is to lead it. They know how much of a threat the opposition can be, so they pre-empt any counter-offensive as a means of controlling it.

I understand that this is your point, I just don't see how Jones would be accomplishing any of what you suggest.

Pistachio

I understand that this is your point, I just don't see how Jones would be accomplishing any of what you suggest.

Because he keeps his audience focused on very general and vague things, and at times outright distractions. If you can't even identify your enemy, how can you adequately fight it?

It takes a lot more than just blaming Soros and the "globalists" for everything.

Regina

Because he keeps his audience focused on very general and vague things, and at times outright distractions. If you can't even identify your enemy, how can you adequately fight it?

It takes a lot more than just blaming Soros and the "globalists" for everything.
FWIW, Brendan O'Connell agrees with your assessment.
And further, he asks why did not 500 antifa burn his offices down?

tankasnowgod

Okay. Then who IS the real deal? Who is naming the real enemy, and having his or her audience fight them? I would assume you have a couple of names in mind.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals