Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Birdie

Something very off about the daughter’s reaction... she seems almost happy??? And who describes their father as “docile”?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXotd52i1g&feature=emb_title

I agree it's weird and she seems happy. Constant smiling. She explained that he was always conscious of his good looks. A strange thing to bring up to a reporter. Perhaps she was in shock though,,,I mean perhaps that accounts for it at least in part. But she plans to be a doctor....

Last edited:

ilovethesea

Bob Saget is dead after getting the booster... surprised not all famous people are getting the saline.

RIP to fully vaccinated Bob Saget. Bob died today unexpectedly just weeks after getting one of his booster shots. This clip is from December.

miraddo

I agree it's weird and she seems happy. Constant smiling. She explained that he was always conscious of his good looks. A strange thing to bring up to a reporter. Perhaps she was in shock though,,,I mean perhaps that accounts for it at least in part. But she plans to be a doctor....
Doctors work long hours, my guess is there wasn't a strong father-daughter emotional bond. Also his family probably will be paid a healthy life insurance payout.

K

Kayaker

my guess is there wasn't a strong father-daughter emotional bond.
Not like the one that existed between Bob Saget and his daughters.
boosted.saget.jpg

P

Peatness

Z

Zsazsa

About the author of the study please click the link above

Aad

Yeah sefton, the Chairman of the European Parliament was most probably killed by a booster shot.

-Luke-

14-year-old in Germany suddenly collapsed and died. The event mentioned in the article had "2G rule", so he was either vaccinated or recovered. Since the article mentions that Covid was not the cause, he was pretty sure vaccinated.

Both could feel the joy about the performance, but it was not exuberant. Too large was with the 32 members of the OTF Kids and in the association the mourning over the sudden death of their fellow dancer Nico. The 14-year-old had died the day before the dress rehearsal without any sign in his parents' apartment, OTF chairman Heim announced. "No accident, nor Corona was the cause," he emphasized explicitly.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals