Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Nemo

I don't think there's anything illogical there. Surviving during a pandemic doesn't mean that one came into direct contact with the foreign agent in an amount that was possible to induce illness. It's entirely possible that they were never exposed to the virus during the entirety of the pandemic. Which of course, would only happen if they did things to limit their risk exposure to the virus.

I think if your health is in such a poor state that a vaccine kills you, then your at an even higher risk of being killed off by the virus the vaccine is supposed to protect from. Not a good place to be.

Rune, Richard Fleming MD says the amount of Covid you're exposed to when you get vaccinated is way higher than what you're ever exposed to in the wild. See 1:54:49.

I won't post the video provided by Mostly Lurking again but it's at youtube.com (add this:) /watch?v=ZJ0MYmKY8_U&t=2s

Elsewhere in the video he explains that it's a lie that you're being vaccinated with a harmless piece of spike protein. He says the vaccines use the actual spike protein, with all the HIV and Mad Cow and cobra toxin/rabies genetic material still in it just as are embedded in wild Covid spike protein. The Mad Cow material is giving 100% of "humanized mice" Mad Cow disease within two weeks. That's 18 months in human time. That spike protein in the vaccine is apparently the bomb for getting Mad Cow through the blood brain barrier.

Meanwhile, Fleming did a treatment study that found a combo of primaquine, hydroxychloroquine, and clindamycin cured 100% of Covid patients who started treatment within 3-4 days of start of symptoms. He explains there should be no emergency authorization for these vaccine abominations because emergency authorization is only allowed when there's no viable treatment.

To summarize this video: One of the alpha doctors of the world (degrees and experience up the wazoo) says the vaccines are far more dangerous than actual Covid. He says Covid is readily treatable (in his study, only 3 of 1800 patients died), but doctors were prevented from using safe treatments that work by government bureaucrats. He says this failure to treat people properly killed millions and created huge recurrence rates in "cured" patients, many of whom go on to die from the recurrence.

He says the vaccine will turn people into virtual inflammation/thrombosis-laden oldsters at greatest risk from Covid. He fears the vaccines are making Covid in the wild more virulent. He says the drug companies' own studies show that the vaccines offer no protection from Covid, meaning no protection from getting it, and no protection from transmitting it to others. He fully expects the fallout from the vaccines to create a mass medical crisis over the next 18 months.

And, btw, he shows there is no doubt that Covid is a bioweapon and that U.S. taxpayers paid for it, thanks to Fauci.

There's lots more joy in the video.

Last edited:

Nemo

If we were to take that percentage of the population and compare vaccine deaths against COVID cases and deaths, we might get a more realistic picture of what's deadlier, the vaccine or the virus. I've got my money on the virus.

1. The vaccine is far more dangerous than the virus in the wild and is likely making the wild virus more virulent, according to Richard Fleming, MD.

2. You ought to know better than to believe any statistics provided by the mainstream media. The number of people who've gotten the shot might still be under ten million.

Lollipop2

Rune, Richard Fleming MD says the amount of Covid you're exposed to when you get vaccinated is way higher than what you're ever exposed to in the wild. See 1:54:49.

I won't post the video provided by Mostly Lurking again but it's at youtube.com (add this:) /watch?v=ZJ0MYmKY8_U&t=2s

Elsewhere in the video he explains that it's a lie that you're being vaccinated with a harmless piece of spike protein. He says the vaccines use the actual spike protein, with all the HIV and Mad Cow and cobra toxin/rabies genetic material still in it just as are embedded in wild Covid spike protein. The Mad Cow material is giving 100% of "humanized mice" Mad Cow disease within two weeks. That's 18 months in human time. That spike protein in the vaccine is apparently the bomb for getting Mad Cow through the blood brain barrier.

Meanwhile, Fleming did a treatment study that found a combo of primaquine, hydroxychloroquine, and clindamycin cured 100% of Covid patients who started treatment within 3-4 days of start of symptoms. He explains there should be no emergency authorization for these vaccine abominations because emergency authorization is only allowed when there's no viable treatment.

To summarize this video: One of the alpha doctors of the world (degrees and experience up the wazoo) says the vaccines are far more dangerous than actual Covid. He says Covid is readily treatable (in his study, only 3 of 1800 patients died), but doctors were prevented from using safe treatments that work by government bureaucrats. He says this failure to treat people properly killed millions and created huge recurrence rates in "cured" patients, many of whom go on to die from the recurrence.

He says the vaccine will turn people into virtual inflammation/thrombosis-laden oldsters at greatest risk from Covid. He fears the vaccines are making Covid in the wild more virulent. He says the drug companies' own studies show that the vaccines offer no protection from Covid, meaning no protection from getting it, and no protection from transmitting it to others. He fully expects the fallout from the vaccines to create a mass medical crisis over the next 18 months.

And, btw, he shows there is no doubt that Covid is a bioweapon and that U.S. taxpayers paid for it, thanks to Fauci.

There's lots more joy in the video.
@Nemo - WoW. Amazing stuff - definitely a video worth watching. Thank you soooo much for breaking it down.

Nemo

Dr. Fleming says this will be the primary achievement of the vaccine -- turning the young and healthy into virtual oldsters with comorbidities.

He also talked about a scientist in Japan who's been experimenting with Covid in macaque monkeys. The macaques all get Mad Cow disease, and he said the first symptoms in the monkeys are the aggressive, anti-social types of behavior we've been seeing from rioting kids since last May. He said he feared the endless rioting was the first sign of a looming Mad Cow crisis. He says the government must immediately end the university vaccine mandates.

At several points, Fleming looks like he doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. His face gets red as he tries to stick to the science and hold in his outrage.

Last edited:

Nemo

These people would've definitely died from COVID if the vaccine is what got them.

You can repeat this 30 times, Rune, but it's absolutely not true according to Richard Fleming, MD, for the reasons I explained in my earlier response to you.

Nemo

who are these authorities that can do this? I've never been sadder watching this evil.

Fleming is calling for people to be charged with crimes against humanity for creating the virus, banning treatments that cured 100% of the patients in his study, and for forcing these vaccines on people without informed consent.

Nemo

millennial over-analyzing,hyper intelligent about 1000s of things he has no practical application for, tech junkie cuck.

Cgh, Rune is just a guy who made the mistake of getting the vaccine.

My whole family made that mistake because they watch the same fake news as Rune.

What Rune needs to do at this point is lay in a supply of the Zelenko protocol and find a doctor who is willing to use Fleming's recommended treatment and, if necessary, ventilator setting. At least, that's what I'd do.

I'm not earning money in the sense that someone is paying me to push some pro-vaccine narrative among anti-vaccine conspiracy threads. I guess if I'm doing anything correctly my aim would be to help reign in radical harmful beliefs that prevent us as a collective from moving forward together. A good ole armchair philosopher. I like this forum because we're all in here trying to be as healthy as possible against a demonstrative declining of the human condition, and when it comes to the nutritional sphere there's an oasis of truth amongst the extreme dietary fads.
Being against an experimental gene therapy( "vaccine") is radical?!
I don't think I would hold the belief that a virus is less dangerous than a vaccine. Taking published numbers at face value (which I know will draw a huge amount of backlash), There's been ~76.7M vaccine people fully vaccinated against COVID in the US. If we were to take that percentage of the population and compare vaccine deaths against COVID cases and deaths, we might get a more realistic picture of what's deadlier, the vaccine or the virus. I've got my money on the virus.
The deaths "of" covid never have been proven to be that. You're just repeating stuff that has been debunked over and over on the forum. The PCR test can't tell whether or not you have covid 19. It's useless for that, even though they managed to make a "pandemic" appear out of nowhere using such a tactic. I really don't see how we can "get a more realistic picture" if they keep failing to differentiate between deaths "of" and deaths "with" covid. Considering the lack of excessive mortality in Sweden, which didn't undergo any lockdown, I've got my money that the virus is nothing more than a flu, and that the vaccine is very dangerous. This "vaccine" already has 100-300 times more side- effects than regular vaccines, after all.
I remember last I spoke on this someone alluded to being more worried of the smallpox vaccine than the smallpox virus itself? I mean, I get it, if we were ideal picture representations of the perfect metabolical human being, than we would be perfectly resistant to any foreign pathogen, but let's be real, the majority of us here are a far cry away from any ideal state of perfect health, and some of us may very well be very susceptible to viruses, to the point where it could be fatal. I'm happy to know that vaccines were developed so I could live in a modern society and not have been killed off at 2 years old because of measles or smallpox or some other horrible disease.

But of course this is all mute if you believe that these diseases aren't harmful or contagious. At that point I'm not sure how we would move forward.
The fact that people aren't in good health isn't an excuse to get vaccines, it's actually a reason to not get vaccines, since it increases the chances of side- effects. Why are you making it sound that vaccines are the only solution to preventing mortality from diseases, if there are much better and safer alternatives, which have been discussed on the forum many times?

Are you happy that the government is so corrupt that they prefer to vaccinate people when they could improve their health, which wouldn't just make them more resistant to illnesses, but also would make them stronger, smarter etc.? The epidemics of polio in Africa are mostly due to the vaccine, according to Ray, and a study with villages showed that basic cleanness( clean water, for example) and nutritional supplements are much more effective than medical treatment( which included vaccines, and which was worse than not doing anything).

The virus is nearly harmless for anybody who is young, and the vaccine is killing young people whose chance of dying of covid is nill. You continue to ignore this.

But of course this is all mute if you aren't willing to look at reality. At that point I'm not sure how we would move forward.

Lollipop2

@Nemo - WoW. Amazing stuff - definitely a video worth watching. Thank you soooo much for breaking it down.
@Nemo @mostlylurking I finished watching the video and feel it is worth watching. A few interesting points:
*his video of the live virus in the cell. Very cool. He called out Kaufman and Cowen for claiming there is no virus.
*Shows the evidence that this was a gain of function virus that is biological warfare either intentionally or by mistakenly released.
*Calls for halting all Covid vaccines.
*Calls for tribunals against those involved for crimes against humanity including those in the gain of function research.
*He shows up he evidence that US taxpayers paid for this gain of function research and Fauci approved much of the funding money.
*Showed evidence of treatments that work.

Plus a lot more...

rei

Big disparity between US and Europe: 2794 vs. 5365. Wonder why?

Why? European reporters are not as brainwashed into ignoring the obvious causal relationship.

charlie_

Drareg

Big disparity between US and Europe: 2794 vs. 5365. Wonder why?

Do you know the ethnicity of the groups?
If more Black folks have died per capita than White from covid infection I don’t see why the vaccine side effects would change this, if this is how it unfolds the ruling class will be manic to cover it up.

Drareg

The guy who pops up in this thread a lot Alex Berenson is hilarious on twitter, the blue check authoritarians can’t handle him.

BRMarshall

This is a lawsuit filed by Leonard Horowitz and is very interesting....please look at links to actual court documents

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals