Possible dental abscess?

Blue Water

Can anyone help interpret these x-ray results?

I fear I have an abscess (some mild tooth pain when chewing, and a small bump that formed on my gums that seems to come and go and is quite small). I saw a dentist, who took x-rays and said I had a "granuloma" on the gum tissue but it was resolving. She was pretty adamant that I did not need antibiotics and my x-rays looked fine. However, the pain is still there, and so is the bump. I tried to get into another dentist but they insist I get new x-rays, despite me having gotten x-rays just a couple weeks ago in the same area. I really don't want to have to see another dentist or get more x-rays.

Here's the image. What I am worried about is the middle tooth having some dark gray area above it. If anyone has experience with interpreting x-rays I'd be very grateful.

Can anyone help interpret these x-ray results?

I fear I have an abscess (some mild tooth pain when chewing, and a small bump that formed on my gums that seems to come and go and is quite small). I saw a dentist, who took x-rays and said I had a "granuloma" on the gum tissue but it was resolving. She was pretty adamant that I did not need antibiotics and my x-rays looked fine. However, the pain is still there, and so is the bump. I tried to get into another dentist but they insist I get new x-rays, despite me having gotten x-rays just a couple weeks ago in the same area. I really don't want to have to see another dentist or get more x-rays.

Here's the image. What I am worried about is the middle tooth having some dark gray area above it. If anyone has experience with interpreting x-rays I'd be very grateful.

Oil pull with coconut oil.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals