Perimenopause Vagina issues

Saphire

I am wondering if someone could help. I am 52y/o, 1 ovary, ablation done in 2006. Symptoms, - vaginal swelling and burning. I am NOT DRY, but opposite, very wet all the time!! I have been on a 3mg vaginal DHEA suppository for months. It has been over 2 wks that I have been dealing with symptoms. I went to OBGYN and a vaginal panel and urinalysis, all which came back negative! After exam, symptoms worsen due to the thing that put in vagina which concerns me with sex!

Recently, I came across several threads on some symptoms I am dealing with. I bought Pansterone started off with 1 drop, 1 drop Progeste & 1/4 tsp of salt before bed, Wakening with very little relief. So I will take another of the above dosage at 10a, seeing how progesterone only stays in system 13 hrs.

I am prone to estrogen dominance in the tissue, not on blood work, but have noticed this lessening for last several months. I have tried some estrogen my NP gave me with no help either.

I am miserable and at a loss! Should I increase doses? Or does this take a while to relieve symptoms. I have been on this little regimen for about a week now

2mg Pansterone
6mg progesterone-e
Off and on 2 drops estrogen no sure mg on this.

Also, please don’t ask about diet, that is another long story and I do stay away from PUFA’s and eat pretty clean!

Thanks in advance!
Michelle

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Sorry, it’s a dietary treatment that helps some women (not everyone) but it’s what fixed mine back in 2019. The only time it flares is if I go off plan. You could still eat clean and low pufa.

OP
Saphire

Saphire

Sorry, it’s a dietary treatment that helps some women (not everyone) but it’s what fixed mine back in 2019. The only time it flares is if I go off plan. You could still eat clean and low pufa.
Thanks @Blossom, I will check this out. I appreciate your feedback.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks @Blossom, I will check this out. I appreciate your feedback.
No problem. I’ve known several women who have been helped by watching oxalate intake. If your normal intake is really high it’s advised to reduce it gradually so you don’t shock your system.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals