Female issues & Covid issues

Saphire

This is a 2 part question

First question: I had been on testosterone pellets for almost 2 yrs. Last insertion was Aug 2021. In Dec 2020, I notice some issues arising, brittle fried hair, estrogen was always severe, fatigue severe and I would explain these symptoms receiving no resolution just more testing and feeling like a guinne pig with Dr.'s approach. I decided to stop the pellets. So it has been 5 months. I have been able to tell a difference in estrogen and other symptoms I dealt with not being as bad as they were. However, my libido completly flatline...nothing, no desire, even when having sex I still do not get any arousal. Now when on the testosterone the first year I was like BAM with sex. Second year I noticed a decrease. Now...nothing. I am a 49 y/o women with one overary, oblation procedure in 2003. I take 72g of progesterone a day and several supplements. Can some help me on this?

Question 2:
I had Covid Dec 27, 2021. I had diarrhea while I had it. I still am dealing with this daily. I did not have this issue before hand. Has anyone dealt with this issue or similar? Does anyone know what I can do about this? It has been a month tomorrow and my boots is not feeling so well.

Appreciate your time and feedback
~Michelle

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Maybe the testosterone was converting to estrogen and now are estrogen dominant and everyone on here recommends progesterone to help eliminate it. Have you tried that?

area51puy

Forum Supporter

This person in the forum talks about it becoming a bacterial issue

OP
Saphire

Saphire

Maybe the testosterone was converting to estrogen and now are estrogen dominant and everyone on here recommends progesterone to help eliminate it. Have you tried that?
Thank you for the reply. I was estrogen dominant way before pellets. Pellets just made it worse. I did post I was on progesterone and this is not helping with the libido part.

OP
Saphire

Saphire

Have you tried vaginal DHEA for the libido? Some women find this helpful.
No I haven't. Do you know by chance where you can buy this? Also, I know DHEA can raise estrogen, wondering if it would using it vaginally?

sweetpeat

The ingredients in this one aren't too bad: Amazon product ASIN B07KY5GMX1View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KY5GMX1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1643403936416.png

You could trial it and see how it goes. If it's helpful, you could probably save money by making your own.

As far as raising estrogen, it's a good idea to keep the DHEA dose low. The suppositories above contain 13 mg. You could first try cutting them in half for a dosage of about 6 to 7 mg and gauge the effects.

OP
Saphire

Saphire

The ingredients in this one aren't too bad: Amazon product ASIN B07KY5GMX1View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KY5GMX1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 32955

You could trial it and see how it goes. If it's helpful, you could probably save money by making your own.

As far as raising estrogen, it's a good idea to keep the DHEA dose low. The suppositories above contain 13 mg. You could first try cutting them in half for a dosage of about 6 to 7 mg and gauge the effects.
Thank you so much ☺

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals