PAIN

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I assume your eating peaty. Are you drinking fortified milk?

Yes Peary. Get milk from a local organic farm. But I've went through periods without milk as well. Currently I'm on a mostly milk diet to lose weight.

gaze

Yes Peary. Get milk from a local organic farm. But I've went through periods without milk as well. Currently I'm on a mostly milk diet to lose weight.

I think ray for weight loss, the diet should be milk, OJ, an egg, and carrot. Your chloride is also high and your co2 is low, so if you put some baking soda in OJ and drink it it might make you feel a little better

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Which has mostly been me. Im just in bad pain right now. Aching, burning, stabbing. Something just isn't right and no one can figure it out.

S-VV

Do you have c reactive protein and erythrocyte sedimentation rate blood tests?

blob69

I went through exactly the same thing. I was almost completely incapacitated. I changed doctors; the new 80+ year old endocrinologist changed my medication to NP thyroid by Acella (I'm in the U.S.A) and my inflammation was about 80% relieved in less than a week. You need a medication with T3. Study up so that you will have the knowledge to protect yourself!!

U.S. doctors rely on the Endocrine Society of America to tell them what to do. They are very big on synthetic T4 and surgery. Period. This is really a horrible situation for patients but it is what it is.

I also need to take thyroid to get rid of chronic pain of all kinds, but I find dosing unfortunately is not always easy and doctors don't have a clue about it. I recommend books by Paul Robinson, they describe dosing also for pure T3, not always Peaty but based on LOTS of experience. (Just ignore all the supplement info there.)

Some people need a high dose in the beginning, sometimes even pure T3, to move things in the right direction. Temperatures should go up when dose is right.

Forsythia

iLoveSugar, here are my thoughts:

1. Anyone who mentions pain in toes and "burning" pain needs to check their B12 levels. Even if you are ingesting plenty of B12 in your food, you may not be able to utilize it (due to the stomach not making enough intrinsic factor) and you may need to supplement. You can get many very strange symptoms with a B12 deficiency. I don't know how old you are, but the older you get, the more likely you are to have a B12 deficiency.

2. I was wondering how your weight is and you have now said you are trying to lose weight. If my weight goes over a certain level I get terrible joint pain in my knees and the only way to stop the pain is to lose the weight. You may find your pain level decreases when your weight is lower.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Do you have c reactive protein and erythrocyte sedimentation rate blood tests?
I can't find my c reactive right now although I believe it was good. The other one doesn't ring a bell to me. Is there possibly another name?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

iLoveSugar, here are my thoughts:

1. Anyone who mentions pain in toes and "burning" pain needs to check their B12 levels. Even if you are ingesting plenty of B12 in your food, you may not be able to utilize it (due to the stomach not making enough intrinsic factor) and you may need to supplement. You can get many very strange symptoms with a B12 deficiency. I don't know how old you are, but the older you get, the more likely you are to have a B12 deficiency.

2. I was wondering how your weight is and you have now said you are trying to lose weight. If my weight goes over a certain level I get terrible joint pain in my knees and the only way to stop the pain is to lose the weight. You may find your pain level decreases when your weight is lower.

I'm a 35 y/o male. I'm definitely heavier than what I've ever been. I had some pain before the weight gain, but not close to this level. Im 5'6, 195

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals