Alkaline Minerals, Growth Hormone, Morning Pain, What To Do?

When I take in alkalizing minerals (calcium magnesium sodium potassium) I experience great effects throughout the day, less body pain and better energy levels, however I have noticed that in proportion to this intake I am experiencing more painful mornings than when I am on a more acidic diet. I am experiencing a general muscle soreness / tightness - the same feeling as if I trained with weights the day before even though I did not, along with achy feet and calves that do not feel better for several hours after waking. I am fairly certain this must be due to excess growth hormone spiking over night, which is being promoted by the alkaline state. On a more acidic diet I feel uniformly crappy all day, but the morning pains are generally much lower. On a more alkaline diet I feel pretty good towards the second half of the day, but the mornings are crap.

I have also noticed similar rough mornings from taking sugar with glycine or niacinamide before bed.

I am convinced of the importance of getting these minerals and think that avoiding them simply because of how I feel in the morning would be foolish. Overall I feel better with a good intake of calcium magnesium sodium potassium than not - but man the mornings sometimes are just awful.

I am looking for solutions to dampen the output of growth hormone over night. I would like to hear your ideas. I haven't really come up with anything yet, other than that trying to raise insulin overnight might help, however I go to bed fed with plenty of sugar and fat as is...

This seems to be more a factor of the net minerals for the day, and does not have that much specificity to what ratio I get before bed. If I go to bed and have had a phosphate heavy meal with little alkali, but had more alkali overall for the day - I still notice this morning issue. I think the solution must reside outside of the minerals itself. I feel like I need to introduce a specific HGH antagonist.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals