Oyster Source/Brand - Glass/Jarred Rather Than Fresh/Canned

LadyRae

I grab six can of this one recently => https://www.vitacost.com/crown-prince-whole-oysters-packed-in-water

They are pretty good and I'll probably continue to get them over the Chicken of the Sea brand I normally get (listed above).

FWIW:
In this instance, I prepared these Crown price oysters in organic Passata with fresh crushed garlic seasoned with dried parsley and oregano.

I then refrigerate (I have to seal tightly and then still need an Arm and Hammer baking soda container close by to absorb the orders) and put ~3 oysters on a slice of homemade pizza in the morning (w/ my coffee). I've never eaten canned oysters straight. I just can't do it.

@LadyRae Wish we had a Costco nearby – that sounds like a bargain for US sourced oysters (are they from the US?). What's the size of the jar?
32 oz. Yes, USA
I realize I'm kind of hardcore with oysters and raw foods in general. Even as a teenager, when we would be visiting in Portland, Oregon, I would eat them raw off the half shell...

Attachments

• IMG_20230424_134924786.jpg
    IMG_20230424_134924786.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 32

76er

32 oz. Yes, USA
I realize I'm kind of hardcore with oysters and raw foods in general. Even as a teenager, when we would be visiting in Portland, Oregon, I would eat them raw off the half shell...
Wow. What a great deal. Thanks for sharing.

Old Irenaeus

32 oz. Yes, USA
You're an inspiration tbh.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals