Origin Of AIDS

LeVere

It actually does Burt. Again hemophiliacs ALREADY HAVE compromised systems. Stop being obtuse already. Sure there is the issue of contaminated blood, but as I said it's an issue of broad toxicities that are in the blood(such as oxidation)that may or may not test Gallo positive.

burtlancast

It actually does Burt. Again hemophiliacs ALREADY HAVE compromised systems. Stop being obtuse already.

Your documentary is sponsored by people claiming HIV does not cause AIDS, so of course they're going to ignore any evidence going against that claim. The French hemophiliac tragedy and the legal implications never existed for them.

They even make silly statements like "AIDS is not infectious enough", which is scientifically wrong, hoping viewers don't know any better.

Did you notice like me how their experts struggle to keep a straight face throughout?

So again, why did you lie?

Last edited:

x-ray peat

It seems there is a whole lot of lying going on when it comes to aids and its origin and its cause. I don't think anyone can say for sure what the real story is because of all the disinfo involved.
Based on my limited poking around, the more credible "experts" claim that:
AIDS is a real phenomenon and not just a collection of pre-existing diseases.
HIV does not cause AIDs. Something does, but not HIV.
It was likely engineered in a lab, like Lyme's Disease, and Bird Flu etc
There are most likely natural cures that are kept under wraps.

Now I could be wrong on any or all of these. My point is only that we should remain open to different points of views and not dismiss them out of hand as conspiracy crap.

burtlancast

I don't think anyone can say for sure what the real story is because of all the disinfo involved.

According to you, is the French hemophiliac tragedy part of the disinfo?

And by the way, it happened not just in France, but the whole world.: Canada, USA, UK, Japan, China, Switzerland, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Ireland, Portugal.
All produced court cases and awarded reparations to the victims.

In China, in the province of Henan, dirty needles during blood collection contaminated 1.2 millions people and decimated whole villages.

All this victimization of pharmaceutical firms and government officials for nothing: HIV doesn't cause AIDS...

Last edited:

LeVere

Huh boy...no wonder consensus patterns of power and belief come up the middle and win the day due to all this nonsense. There is such a thing as the principle of parsimony folks. Conspiracy(in the popular myth sense) tends to fail this. That's not to say that there are not conspiracies within reason involving maintaining state power and resource flow, but come on. HIV/AIDS has a simple explanation in regards to stress and toxicity that has NOTHING to with a coordinated government program, NOTHING. Their may be issues of knowledge filtration via things like peer review that suppresses good analysis such as The Perth Group, but nothing on the scale of what burt is talking about.

Btw, this simplified scientific critique of HIV/AIDS is also what Ray Peat keeps it to.

x-ray peat

According to you, is the French hemophiliac tragedy part of the disinfo?

And by the way, it happened not just in France, but the whole world.: Canada, USA, UK, Japan, China, Switzerland, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Ireland, Portugal.
All produced court cases and awarded reparations to the victims.

In China, in the province of Henan, dirty needles during blood collection contaminated 1.2 millions people and decimated whole villages.

All this victimization of pharmaceutical firms and government officials for nothing: HIV doesn't cause AIDS...
My post was not directed at you but rather @LeVere who seems to be so indoctrinated with the party line that he has little tolerance for any discussion of the many inconvenient facts brought up in this thread. I just had this same conversation with another coincidentalist on another thread and the common theme seems to be a complete disregard for facts and a laser like focus on other people's errors in logic.

But to your point, many people died in the French Hemophiliac tragedy but I doubt we were told the whole truth about what happened. My only point is that this field is so riddled with disinformation, cover-ups, real whistleblowers, fake whistleblowers etc. that we should all be a bit more humble about what we believe to be true or not.

here is another whistleblower who demonstrates pretty convincingly that you can't get aids through accidental blood contamination. He mysteriously died of a heart attack 4 months after he made this video. Curiously the CIA has admitted that they have a heart attack inducing gun they use for assassinations. Top secret CIA poison dart gun 'gives targets deadly HEART ATTACKS and leaves no trace'

"December 7th 1994 Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, Greensboro, N.C., Dr Willner (a medical doctor of 40 years experience) an outspoken whistleblower of the AIDS hoax. infront of a gathering of about 30 alternative-medicine practitioners and several journalists, Willner stuck a needle in the finger of Andres, 27, a Fort Lauderdale student who says he has tested positive for HIV. Then, wincing, the 65-year-old doctor stuck himself. In 1993, Dr. Willner stunned Spain by inoculating himself with the blood of Pedro Tocino, an HIV positive hemophiliac. This demonstration of devotion to the truth and the Hippocratic Oath he took, nearly 40 years before, was reported on the front page of every major newspaper in Spain. His appearance on Spain's most popular television show envoked a 4 to 1 response by the viewing audience in favor of his position against the "AIDS hypothesis." When asked why he would put his life on the line to make a point, Dr. Willner replied: "I do this to put a stop to the greatest murderous fraud in medical history. By injecting myself with HIV positive blood, I am proving the point as Dr. Walter Reed did to prove the truth about yellow fever. In this way it is my hope to expose the truth about HIV in the interest of all mankind." He tested negative multiple times. He died of a Heart attack 4 months later 15th April 1995"

Last edited:

burtlancast

here is another whistleblower who demonstrates pretty convincingly that you can't get aids through accidental blood contamination.

I've known about Mr Wilner for many years.

Mr Wilner proceeded to disregard all the pro-AIDS virus engineering evidence put forth by other whistleblowers, as well as all the proven cases of accidental AIDS contamination, the 1985 Gerard Weidlich affair being a famous one in France.

At face value, one could think he managed to disprove the whole thing. But then one also need to consider the declassified 1969 memo for developing synthetic biological weapons and the timing of it.

Are governments known for testing biological warfare agents on unsuspecting populations?

How compelling is the evidence put forth by Lorraine Day and Stanley Monteith? They carefully detailed the government did everything to spread the disease and got away with it, right to this day. They also showed the official AIDS birth narrative/condom AIDS prevention to be an impossibility.

Isn't the criminal attitude of the transfusion centers entirely consistent with this trend? What was Mr Wilner's opinion on this?

Let's remember Ray is not exactly eager to put his neck on the line regarding hot political topics (911, communist infiltration, cancer, A2 milk, etc.)
He likes his tranquility.

If government can get away with 911, widespread poisons-laced vaccinations and intentional AIDS spreading, how hard would it be to engineer such event as Mr Wilner took part? And what better alibi?

They're masters at manipulation and disinformation; the whole AIDS MYTH movement looks like a gigantic psy-op to me, and it will take more than the rehearsed demonstration of Mr Wilner to change my mind about that.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I've known about Mr Wilner for many years.

Mr Wilner proceeded to disregard all the pro-AIDS virus engineering evidence put forth by other whistleblowers, as well as all the proven cases of accidental AIDS contamination, the 1985 Gerard Weidlich affair being a famous one in France.

At face value, one could think he managed to disprove the whole thing. But then one also need to consider the declassified 1969 memo for developing synthetic biological weapons and the timing of it.

Are governments known for testing biological warfare agents on unsuspecting populations?

How compelling is the evidence put forth by Lorraine Day and Stanley Monteith? They carefully detailed the government did everything to spread the disease and got away with it, right to this day. They also showed the official narrative of the birth and condom prevention of AIDS to be an absurdity.

Isn't the criminal attitude of the transfusion centers entirely consistent with this trend? What was Mr Wilner's opinion on this?

Let's remember Ray is not exactly eager to put his neck on the line regarding hot political topics (911, communist infiltration, cancer, A2 milk, etc.)
He likes his tranquility.

If government can get away with 911, widespread poisons-laced vaccinations and intentional AIDS spreading, how hard would it be to engineer such event as Mr Wilner took part? And what better alibi?

They're masters at manipulation and disinformation; the whole AIDS MYTH movement looks like a gigantic psy-op to me, and it will take more than the rehearsed demonstration of Mr Wilner to change my mind about that.
All great points. Which further goes to show how purposely confused the whole AIDs narrative is and how we should all be somewhat circumspect in our theories about what is going on. But to me the gold standard for whistle-blowers is to be killed. Sad to say. The one's like Stan Monteith who live to a ripe old age, have a fairly popular radio show, and are prominent John Birch Society members are more likely to be disinfo agents than a little known Doctor who makes a few speeches, loses his license and then mysteriously dies of a heart attack. M oreover lots of other Doctors have injected themselves with AIDs tainted blood and not contracted AIDs. There could be some secondary vector needed to cause infection that was added to the tainted blood or hepatitis vaccines.

Last edited:

burtlancast

Sad to say. The one's like Stan Monteith who live to a ripe old age, have a fairly popular radio show, and are prominent John Birch Society members are more likely to be disinfo agents than a little known Doctor who makes a few speeches, loses his license and then mysteriously dies of a heart attack.

I like Monteith; he opened the pandora box for a lot of people, me included, although i realized years later some of his material was over the top/propaganda, which still doesn't nullify the good parts.

And contrary to some -cough-Ray-cough- i find Byrch members like Edgar Griffin, Alan Stang and Ralph Epperson quite informed.

Speaking of Epperson, he wrote many quality books, his latest one about Jesse James reincarnating himself into an US senator until the end of his life.

Being able to fake deaths would be an incredibly useful tool, as your own reasoning shows.

I reckon they must have used the trick dozens of times over the years; the debunked Michael Ruppert, the phony Chris Kyle, ...

There are many possible scenarios regarding Willner:
- faked death
- real death after staged AIDS infection (got crossed)
- real death after contracting AIDS on stage (the staging went wrong, became infected and got killed before the word got out)

AIDS is definitely an infectious disease with blood transmission; Lorraine Day's book and documentation, a direct, first-hand testimony (since she was chief surgeon in a San Francisco hospital during the eighties) is extremely valuable and cannot be ignored. Regarding the health protection organizations, we find right from the beginning too much systematic lying, too many impossible negligences and incompetence.
In the meantime, reports of contamination ( dismissed by the VIRUS MYTH cult people) from either accidental blood contact or other inexplicable means are legion, as Day documents, but get systematically censored by the medias.

Alternative AIDS cures (and the persecution of their discoverers), never, ever get publicized by either the medias or, of course, the VIRUS MYTH people.

I believe something incredibly evil is going on, and Willner's psy-op is part of this.

During the French hemophiliac judicial trial, the accused candidly admitted the criminal decisions were taken across the entire top management; instead of showing remorse to the families, they simply deplored being the only ones condemned.

In China, all the activists who denounced the mass AIDS contaminations and deaths got jailed and persecuted, up to this day.

AIDS is a plague promoted and protected at the highest echelons of power and anyone standing in it's way gets ruthlessly crushed.

Get ready for the next mondial plague, morgellons. It's coming.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
the origin of AIDS is excessive nitrous oxide ("popper")

Not nitrous oxide (N2O) but nitric oxide (NO). The first one is fairly benign and still used as anesthetic for surgery. The second one is the pernicious immunosuppressant Peat writes so much about that is also implicated in cancer, diabetes, and pretty much any other chronic disease. The poppers are basically various forms of nitrite, which in the body get converted into NO. Hence the vasodilation and blood pressure drop, similar to the effects of nitroglycerin (used for CVD).
Poppers - Wikipedia

LeVere

Not nitrous oxide (N2O) but nitric oxide (NO). The first one is fairly benign and still used as anesthetic for surgery. The second one is the pernicious immunosuppressant Peat writes so much about that is also implicated in cancer, diabetes, and pretty much any other chronic disease. The poppers are basically various forms of nitrite, which in the body get converted into NO. Hence the vasodilation and blood pressure drop, similar to the effects of nitroglycerin (used for CVD).
Poppers - Wikipedia

See this paper here that focuses on exosomes as biomarkers for toxicity Expression of exosomal and cellular microRNAs: as biomarkers for toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene (TEX) exposure

Toluene is one of the key toxins that are in poppers. HIV I suspect is simply an endogenous born edited version of an exosome. Exosomes induced by oxidation to be exact. There may be some subspecificity relative to the exosome origin(this is where proteins such as P24 and GP120 mean something) but nothing unique and exogenously specific. The powers that are won't admit this though until the HIV/AIDS cash cow runs out completely, only then will they have a controlled explosion of propaganda to say the usual 'we use to think this now we know that...ect'. It's been a tragic 35 going on 40 years with humans and sexuality sacrificed in the process. The facts are going to force themselves through soon enough though.

haidut

Forum Supporter
HIV I suspect is simply an endogenous born edited version of an exosome

Estrogen and NO activate the endogenous viruses. The inosine-based drug inosine pranobex (isoprinosine) was given the nod by the FDA as an off-label HIV treatment in the USA back in the 1980s. But for some reason we don't hear about that...It just so happens that inosine is a reactive nitrogen species scavenger and neutralizes NO directly. I suspect aspirin + inosine or progesterone + inosine would be a far more potent tool as aspirin/progesterone would take care of the estrogen angle as well.
Isoprinosine Maker Fights for FDA's OK
AIDS Drug Is Promising in Study, But F.D.A. Officials Urge Caution
The FDA's Bad Medicine - ProQuest
NEWPORT's ISOPRINOSINE SECONF SET OF AIDS RELATED STUDIES
"...NEWPORT's ISOPRINOSINE SECONF SET OF AIDS RELATED STUDIES will be conducted under a compassionate IND. FDA announced in a May 10 "Talk Paper" that it recently "gave permission to Newport to initiate a compassionate-use protocol to give the drug to any physician for investigational use in patients with" Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). FDA said that in November it permitted initiation of an investigational protocol for Newport to test Isoprinosine (inosiplex) in a "limited number of patients with 'persistent generalized lymphadenopathy' and 'AIDS-related complex', syndromes which are believed to progress to AIDS in some cases." "

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom