Origin Of AIDS

burtlancast

How do you read that my views have anything to do with white blood cells? The issue is HIV's existence.

So, let's hear your explanation for Beljanski's anti-virals bringing back to health AIDS patients by restoring their white blood cell count.

T

TheBeard

I don't believe the AIDS narrative.

I think it is a variety of diseases in people with poor immune systems.

Read Duesberg's book.

How do you explain it's transmittable then?

Poor immune system is directly transmittable through sex?

LeVere

So, let's hear your explanation for Beljanski's anti-virals bringing back to health AIDS patients by restoring their white blood cell count.

ARVs work for broad reasons as I stated before. They have broad anti fungal and microbial benefits for one. While there is a viral process it is endogenous not exogenous. What ARVs likely do is control oxidation levels which do have a viral effect via long term toxic poisoning. There is no evidence that these ARVs acutely attack a virus. Look at their effects on malaria for example that shows that its effects are broad.

burtlancast

LeVere

What is an endogenous/exogenous viral process?

A viral process is when endogenous vesicles are released and overproduced due to a toxic or stress inducing factor.

There’s a paper I posted which authors include Robert Gallo of all people who make the virus/vesicle connection. They think viruses exist and are responsible for the release of vesicles. I reject the existence of viruses and think it is different toxic/stress factors that release vesicles. There’s the Korean toxicology paper I posted on exosomes that back up my point.

blob69

Tetanus and maybe smallpox (if the disease is still around).

I suggest reading Suzanne Humphries' book Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History (which Ray recommended to me). It's full of quotes and graphs and other amazing historical information that makes it beyond obvious that the smallpox vaccine is a complete farce.

And here's a free article on the topic: SMALLPOX VACCINE -- THE ORIGINS OF VACCINE MADNESS — Jennifer Craig

blob69

Very good.

Please book a plane ticket for France and inform the French judicial system there has been a terrible miscarriage of justice regarding the officials in charge of blood transfusion; it's the clotting factors themselves who caused all these mass hemophiliacs deaths, not the hypothetical AIDS virus.

Then inform all the French HIV contaminated people who have survived their disease thanks to the anti-virals of Mirko Beljanski that it was just a placebo effect.

Then comeback here and tell us how it all went.

Blood transfusions are notoriously horrible for health, Ray wrote about it, note that immunity is mentioned: "For about 50 years, it has been known that blood transfusions damage immunity, and excess iron has been suspected to be one of the causes for this. People who regularly donate blood, on the other hand, have often been found to be healthier than non-donors, and healthier than they were before they began donating."
From Iron's Dangers

It was actually known from ancient times that blood is something to be avoided like the plague - that is why Islam and Judaism have special emphasis on blood draining from the animal and why Judaism even has "meat koshering" (getting rid of as much blood from meat as possible).

Do you realize that it's completely impossible to say that these French guys getting ill had anything to do with a virus? It's just a hypothesis and nothing else, like most things in modern medicine.

that is why Islam and Judaism have special emphasis on blood draining from

You are trying to justify some strange irrational ancient religious thing. There are cultures much older and they teach to eat lots of blood. China, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar all of them have blood cakes. Curded blood made of chicken, pig, cow and etc blood. So please avoid religious justification. There is no logic or hidden purpose in memeplexes.
Pig blood curd - Wikipedia

PS Word "actually" is the plague to be avoided when you talk about and share your religious beliefs with other people.

SOMO

You are trying to justify some strange irrational ancient religious thing. There are cultures much older and they teach to eat lots of blood. China, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar all of them have blood cakes. Curded blood made of chicken, pig, cow and etc blood. So please avoid religious justification. There is no logic or hidden purpose in memeplexes.

PS Word "actually" is the plague to be avoided when you talk about and share your religious beliefs with other people.

Mainland Chinese or Western Chinese do not appear to be particularly healthy.

Unsurprisingly, mainland Chinese eat a lot of PUFA and their food is cooked at extremely high temperatures and their diet places an emphasis on hard to digest veggies along with pork.

Even the wok which is used traditionally is usually cast iron and that comes with its own host of issues.

T

TheBeard

Mainland Chinese or Western Chinese do not appear to be particularly healthy.

Unsurprisingly, mainland Chinese eat a lot of PUFA and their food is cooked at extremely high temperatures and their diet places an emphasis on hard to digest veggies along with pork.

Even the wok which is used traditionally is usually cast iron and that comes with its own host of issues.

Indeed. Skinny, feminine looking, snappy, non-confrontational, emotionally unstable.
Very different from the Mongolians who have a diet rich in meat and dairy, and have a very assertive and righteous behavior.

blob69

I actually have no particular religious beliefs. But I think it's very interesting when ancient teachings (which often have a factual basis) combine so well with Peat's writings about blood being problematic. There's also the practice of bloodletting in most ancient cultures; even Chinese acupuncture is supposed to have come from bloodletting (see below). I think there's a reason why everyone on the planet was doing that, and it might be explained by Peat's article on iron. I for one am avoiding blood and pork that were traditionally prohibited in many religions. In my native language (that has nothing to do with Islam; people actually eat a lot of it) pork is officially called something akin to "dirty stuff", and I'm sure there's a reason for it too.

"It turns out that bloodletting was common throughout ancient cultures and not unique to the West. In fact acupuncture was originally a form of bloodletting – the “needles” were really lances and the acupuncture points locations over veins to be opened. Chi, or the Chinese concept of the life force, was believed to be partly in the blood, and bloodletting could be used to free the flow of chi. This was closely related to the Galenic concept of using bloodletting to free the flow of static blood in the tissue."

Peatogenic

I cringe at Duesburg's specific claims of causes being essentially living in the gay fast lane. It very subtly moves the cause as a particular lifestyle....i mean, I bet there's been lots of gay men who developed AIDS without using poppers. It seems that there could be other causes without jumping straight to poppers, lol.

LeVere

I cringe at Duesburg's specific claims of causes being essentially living in the gay fast lane. It very subtly moves the cause as a particular lifestyle....i mean, I bet there's been lots of gay men who developed AIDS without using poppers. It seems that there could be other causes without jumping straight to poppers, lol.

Well it's multifactoral at the end of the day. Duesberg is just a shitty chemical reductionist who clings to the science of virology. The Perth Group co-factor theory or even the more moderate multi-factorial theory of Root-Bernstein and Sonnabend will suffice as an explanation with facts to back it up.

Peatogenic

Well it's multifactoral at the end of the day. Duesberg is just a shitty chemical reductionist who clings to the science of virology. The Perth Group co-factor theory or even the more moderate multi-factorial theory of Root-Bernstein and Sonnabend will suffice as an explanation with facts to back it up.

I agree, it's just a shame that he ruined his credibility or the multifactoral theory with many by having to bring up poppers or paint it as a very specific lifestyle. People see that and immediately dismiss it, especially gay men.

Whataboutbob

How do you know
What do most people who remember 2 brave journalists (Ed Hooper, and Tom Curtis prior to him) confronting/exposing the scientific community about the origin of HIV/AIDS think ? During the race to establish a Poliomyelitis vaccine in the 50's, one particular team allegedly used chimpanzee tissue as viral substrate in Belgian Congo, Africa. The dangers of doing so, without further purification methods, allowed SIV-40 (believed to be ancestral HIV) to end up in inoculated populations. Interestingly enough, the first confirmed case of HIV was traced back to a man from Kinshasa, who died in 1959. Does this theory sound more plausible than the hunter theory of bushmeat practices responsible for SIV jumping ship to humans ? It's intriguing to say the least, and I know it's been circulating since 1992, and I know the Royal Academy of scientists shut it down quickly. It makes you think thoug

What do most people who remember 2 brave journalists (Ed Hooper, and Tom Curtis prior to him) confronting/exposing the scientific community about the origin of HIV/AIDS think ? During the race to establish a Poliomyelitis vaccine in the 50's, one particular team allegedly used chimpanzee tissue as viral substrate in Belgian Congo, Africa. The dangers of doing so, without further purification methods, allowed SIV-40 (believed to be ancestral HIV) to end up in inoculated populations. Interestingly enough, the first confirmed case of HIV was traced back to a man from Kinshasa, who died in 1959. Does this theory sound more plausible than the hunter theory of bushmeat practices responsible for SIV jumping ship to humans ? It's intriguing to say the least, and I know it's been circulating since 1992, and I know the Royal Academy of scientists shut it down quickly. It makes you think though.

What do most people who remember 2 brave journalists (Ed Hooper, and Tom Curtis prior to him) confronting/exposing the scientific community about the origin of HIV/AIDS think ? During the race to establish a Poliomyelitis vaccine in the 50's, one particular team allegedly used chimpanzee tissue as viral substrate in Belgian Congo, Africa. The dangers of doing so, without further purification methods, allowed SIV-40 (believed to be ancestral HIV) to end up in inoculated populations. Interestingly enough, the first confirmed case of HIV was traced back to a man from Kinshasa, who died in 1959. Does this theory sound more plausible than the hunter theory of bushmeat practices responsible for SIV jumping ship to humans ? It's intriguing to say the least, and I know it's been circulating since 1992, and I know the Royal Academy of scientists shut it down quickly. It makes you think though.

Back
Top Bottom