Origin Of AIDS

Obi-wan

His book was pretty convincing. Lots of detail. I thought it was a great read. Maybe he became wacked after he wrote it.

burtlancast

How am I qualified as a skeptic, with no research background in clinical or biological sciences, to give a definitive, conclusive answer to a murky subject as it is ? I don’t know.

Let me help you then.

Michel Garetta: 4 year jail term.
Jean Pierre Alain: 4 year jail term.
Jacques Roux: 3 year jail term.

All of them French health officers found guilty by the french courts for knowingly contaminating hemophiliacs with AIDS tainted blood products.

Last edited:

michael94

The Perth Group dropped the mic on this as far as I'm concerned but radically deriving from them along with Stefan Lanka there really is no evidence of exogenous viral species specific to plants or animals. The closest thing to the virus metaphor in any empirical living sense are phages but phages are really just living vesicles suited for the simple celled world. I do think there are equivalent vesicle mechanisms in more complex animal cells but they are endogenous in nature. The exogenous and infection driving factor comes from TOXINS and STRESS not from a viral species. Virologists will talk about things like the exosome pathways being appropriated by viruses but really this is non parsimonious as it over agencifies something that has never even been demonstrated to have a purified totality that can be cross referenced to ALL infected and affected. This problem goes clear on back to TMV(Tobacco Mosaic Virus) which was never isolated and purified to the standard that the Perth Group and I require. These facts essentially detonate virology. There may be such a thing as viral endo born systems(and there is a movement afoot by some in science to use the term system as opposed to species) but not viral species.

On the immune system from immunology has already been detonated by the likes of Ray Peat and, more importantly, Jamie Cunliffe. There is no immune system. There's a morphostatic system with secondary adaptive commensalistic mechanisms(which explains why vaccines work via commensalised toxins not an activated immune response system) but not an immune system. There goes HIV/AIDS up in smoke though the church of science will not allow this for its own self-interested reasons.

Yes. Thank you

Travis

All real viruses are infectious, to a degree, but they are not all necessarily harmful.

Infectious pieces of DNA are routinely delivered inside of cells using a vector, most notably from γ-phage. Viruses are so simple that synthetic viruses can be produced.

However, for a virus to amplify inside the host cell its needs DNA of an amount to encode an exact replica of itself—a protective protein capsule. Not all viruses seem capable of doing this, so the infection stops after only one cell-to-cell transfer. Such a virus can be considered more of an mRNA cytokine than a virus, as commonly defined.

The early study that I had read seemed to indicate that retroviruses, or mRNA viruses, are actually produced by the host in response to insult. Such a particle could then be seen simply as a cytokine-like paracrine hormone, perhaps a way for the cell to transfer mRNA to another cell. Protein cytokines—like of the interleukin class—are created all of the time within the cell and exocytosised. Also, mRNA freely exists within the cytosol. So theoretically, the only structural differences separating a cytokine from a retrovirus could be the size and shape of the protein structure. The presence of specific mRNA binding domains—i.e. protein structures such as zinc fingers, leucine zippers, or Wor3 domains—could be all that teleologically separates a retrovirus from a cytokine, changing its purpose from the activation of membrane-bound phospholipase A₂ (prostaglandin production) to the intercellular transfer of mRNA. This difference could be as simple as a few amino acids.

But the mRNA or DNA inside of the protein structure has to be of sufficient complexity to replicate an exact copy of itself. This is no small task, and I honestly believe that less viruses actually exist than are formally classified as such. I think, historically, viruses have been invoked as a convenient expedient to explain away conditions caused by other things—most notably pesticides. This would appear relatively easy to do, since most viruses are too small to be detected by light microscopy. The people equipped to analyze viruses are few in number and represent only a very small fraction of biochemists. This way, viruses can be whatever a few people say they are; and birth defects from a Monstanto's larvicide can be blamed on a "Zika virus;" organophosphate-induced bovine spongiform encephalopathy can be blamed on a prion; and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome can be blamed on an endogenous, harmless, yet previously-unclassified mRNA pseudovirus which would more appropriately called an mRNA-cytokine . There is no limit to the amount of corporations that can be protected from liability through the perennial confabulation of such unicorns. I see Duesberg as one of the few virologists not part of the club—the few with integrity and the will to inform others (if only to expose his archnemesis Robert Gallo). I don't think that anyone could read his book and believe he's either deluding himself or being intentionally deceptive.

Last edited:

burtlancast

Duesberg should contact the French justice department and reveal the real cause on why 1000 contaminated hemophiliacs out of 1400 decided to die simultaneously. Then he should attempt to rehabilitate the wrongly convicted French health officials.

He should too contact Weidlich's family to explain he couldn't possibly have avoided certain death with just antiviral plant extracts.

Then he should contact the patent office and have Kaali' and Lyman's patent for inactivating the AIDS virus with micro currents voided. And all the tens of authors preceding them patenting micro-current disinfecting methods for fluids.

Then contact all the Bob Beck people who testified being cured of varied diseases, AIDS being one of them.

They all were obviously mistaken.

I'm forgetting thousands of other people Duesberg should contact, but you get the picture.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

"Duesberg was tied to the NAS and NCI at the same time the NAS informed the DOD that AIDS- like viruses could be developed in 5 years for $10 million" Gallo's thesis was HIV = AIDS. Duesberg antithesis was HIV does not equate to AIDS

LeVere

OK, the conspiracy crap really doesn't help when there are much more parsimonious explanations to things relating to power and interest as well as overall reality. There never was an AIDS epidemic for one thing. The fact that it never spread outside the original risk groups validates this. Hemophiliacs already have compromised systems. There are numerous toxins from blood that can **** them up. It wasn't 'hiv' that affected them as much as it was probably oxidized contaminated blood.

On the overall conspiracy point, I suspect Mr Peat is a bit too smart for that. There are conspiracies but they are not these octo tenticular born entities emanating from a central body. There are various groups that conspire but not in any scaled up unified sort of way. It really is frustrating to see hiv/aids dissident language get bogged down in conspiracy talk. This actually IS one of those big narratives that need to come down and can come down with fairly simple explanations. Conspiracies are part of it in a small c sort of way but really it's the belief and the theory that drives HIV/AIDS that needs to be challenged.

burtlancast

OK, the conspiracy crap really doesn't help when there are much more parsimonious explanations to things relating to power and interest as well as overall reality.

I don't know if conspiracies are really "crap", but i'm pretty certain you don't get to define reality to your own convenience.

Last edited:

burtlancast

"Duesberg was tied to the NAS and NCI at the same time the NAS informed the DOD that AIDS- like viruses could be developed in 5 years for $10 million" Gallo's thesis was HIV = AIDS. Duesberg antithesis was HIV does not equate to AIDS

Duesberg's theory constitutes a very notable cover to the criminal actions of governments who steadfastly refused to implement existing containment procedures for dangerous infectious agents, like the ones in place for syphilis.

No virus = no criminal liability.

All the governments and industries controlling them need send a fat check to Mr Duesberg for his moronic but $$$ immensely profitable theories.

Last edited:

GAF

reveal the real cause on why 1000 contaminated hemophiliacs out of 1400 decided to die simultaneously

Hemophilia: An Amazing 35-Year Journey from the Depths of HIV to the Threshold of Cure

If I am understanding the great BLC, his view of HIV is largely dependent on the seemingly undeniable fact that hemophiliacs (and others) received HIV contaminated blood and then soon got AIDS and many died.

All I know is that if I had been one of the HIV hoax conspirators, I would have made sure that hemophiliacs were among the first to die in large numbers by one hidden means or another. So, I am not sure how compelling that evidence really is.

Regarding Duesberg, every good conspirator knows that dueling experts are an essential part of any successful psyclop. Obviously, he was paid at least the same amount as Gallo and friends. Whatever they were paid, it was a single peanut compared to the vast billions created by AIDS.

burtlancast

I would have made sure that hemophiliacs were among the first to die in large numbers by one hidden means or another.

Good.

You can then join Travis and Levere on their trip to the French justice Department to reverse a great wrong perpetrated against french health officials.

Make sure though you bring all the evidence with you ( i mean the one you alluded to but forgot to post).

Last edited:

GAF

Sadly, I am just a lowly CPA in Texas with no resources avaliable to launch a search for truth on any topic on any subject anywhere in the world.

That leaves me as nothing but a lame spectator and speculator of the evil and/or incompetence surrounding me.

However, being hopeless is not the same as being helpless. I help myself to loads of fun everyday only because I know the situation is hopeless. Otherwise, I would feel compelled to vindicate wronged french health officials wherever I could find them.

btw, back in the very early 80's, we were close friends with a couple who had 2 hemophiliac boys who were close friends with our 2 boys. I saw the extreme fear that gripped that family and the incredible lengths those parents went to for those boys. Those boys were "lucky" and are alive and well today.

burtlancast

I remember, back in the eighties, a terrible wave of UFO abduction hit France; it quickly transpired they were, for some unknown reason, essentially targeting hemophiliac children; hence the frantic fleeing of these families to other parts of the world.
Your story typically reminds me these events.

Last edited:

LeVere

On the issue of hemophiliacs I refer you to the back half of this video. Start at 1:29. There are logical explanations to what happened to hemophiliacs that have nothing to do with an exogenous viral agent.

burtlancast

There are logical explanations to what happened to hemophiliacs that have nothing to do with an exogenous viral agent.

If there are indeed, they weren't discussed in this industry-financed hit piece, i'm afraid.

By the way, i did catch a gem at 1.42 hour:
"AIDS is not infectious enough".

According to the Lancet,
"The AIDS virus can survive outside the body alive and infective in body fluids for 7 days if dry and for 14 days if wet"
Lancet, Sept. 28, 1985, pg. 721

"A 25 year old Italian soccer player contracted AIDS after a bleeding injury caused by a collision with another player (who was already infected) during a soccer game."
Lancet, May 5, 1990, pg. 1105.

The government admits that ANY blood to blood contact CAN transmit AIDS, and blood to blood contact frequently occurs in contact sports.

Is that enough infective for ya?

Last edited:

burtlancast

"In the case of AIDS, the government and organized medicine have decided to disregard all established public health principles for controlling an epidemic. Instead AIDS is being handled as a political issue rather than a public health issue.
In this disease, the government has chosen to protect the infected and abandon the uninfected."

If i was the government, i sure would want Mr Duesberg to tell everyone HIV does not cause AIDS and have my **** covered.

Last edited:

LeVere

Industry financed? It was made by people on the dissident side of things burt.

The thing about 'hiv' is there is not hiv or any V for that matter. This is a problem clear on back to TMV(the og virus that started it all) In all these cases there lacks the empirical demonstration of a specific morphological totality that can be isolated from endogeny. There probably is a sexual infectious link to what is called AIDS. But it's an unspecific series of quantified(not qualified) infections of various toxins that are mostly oxidation based(again see The Perth Group). What Gallo and Montangier discovered were likely unspecific markers of disease and infection. Not an exogenous viral entity onto itself. No such thing has been shown to exist beyond phages. There goes the foundation for your conspiracy based explanation.

burtlancast

Please no goalpost moving;

Where in your film can i find the
"logical explanations to what happened to hemophiliacs that have nothing to do with an exogenous viral agent"?

Still waiting i'm afraid.

LeVere

Burt did you really not watch? As was clearly pointed out by Scythes and company hemophiliacs are ALREADY compromised morphostatically. There are numerous antigens and other foreign substances blood and semen born that can **** them up. That the hiv disease bio marker(at most) discovered by Gallo and Montgangier can show up as part of a broad package of toxic oxidized blood does not demonstrate the existence of a specific exogenous viral agent. For that you need a isolated purified cellular morphological totality, again this has never been done in the history of all of virology.

There's also the small matter that there is no empirically demonstrated immune system.(ie something structurally adaptive that is dedicated to hunting foreign microbes-see Jamie Cunliffe and Morphostasis as well as Ray Peat btw who is a fan of Cunliffe)

burtlancast

Thank you for admitting your film does not discuss or give "logical explanations to what happened" concerning the tragic death of the 1000 french hemophiliacs contaminated by VIH infected blood .

Why did you lie?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom