Origin Of AIDS

Travis

The endogenous virus theory sounded crazy to me at first. The early videos of Stefan Lanka seemed rational, but when he started talking about viruses as natural cellular messengers I was skeptical.

But this has actually been proven in the lab. It happens. Respectable scientists have induced viruses with radiation and chemicals which are identical to established ones in every respect. They have even been shown to replicate.

Here are some quotes from the article called "Induction of Avian Tumor Viruses in Normal Cells by Physical and
Chemical Carcinogens" published in the journal Virology in 1971.
The incidence of induction in gs⁻ cells (10 out of 62) was less than that in gs⁺ cells (15 out of 42), though this difference is of doubtful significance. If it is assumed that induction of virus release occurs as an independent event in each irradiated cell...
They were shown to be released by by both radiation and 20-methylcholanthrene.
Biological Characterization of Induced viruses: In the experiments described thus far the induced viruses were identified merely as infectious agents which replicate in pheasant cells and act, like helper viruses for defective RSV [Rous sarcoma virus]. In order to characterize them further, several induced viruses were chosen for studies of their biological and biochemical relationship to known avian tumor viruses.–Weiss
He did everything: gel electrophoresis of the proteins, gel electrophoresis of the RNA, radioactive nucleotide incorporation assay, antibody binding, and he checked the ability of these induced viruses to be inhibited by other previously-classified viruses (established avian viruses).
All the ILVs [induced leukosis viruses] proliferated well in gs⁻ pheasant cells, reaching titers of 10⁵to 10⁷ infectious units. –Weiss
The chemically-induced viruses replicate. These are real viruses.
These results indicate that RSV, RAV-0, 7-ILV-1, and I-ILV all behave identically in sucrose density gradient sedimentation. It is concluded that the induced viruses are indistinguishable by this technique from RNA tumor viruses.–Weiss
The induced viruses (ILVs) band at 1.15, right next to Rous sarcoma virus and HIV.
The DNA polymerase activity first described by Temin and Mizutani (1970) and Baltimore has since been shown to be a property of almost all RNA tumor virions. –Weiss
Baltimore and Temin won a Nobel Prize for this.
...however, additional studies indicated that ILVs respond to added calf thymus DNA, and inhibition with rifampycin derivatives as well approximately 8-fold stimulation of TTP-³H incorporation after the addition of 5μg per reaction of calf thymus DNA. These results indicate that the induced leukosis viruses possess a DNA polymerase activity comparable to that of RAV-0 and other typical RNA tumor viruses. –Weiss
The chemical and radiation-induced viruses replicated and incorporated tritiated thymidine, an activity that was inhibited by rifampicin. This is a DNA replication inhibitor:
Rifampicin inhibits bacterial DNA-dependent RNA synthesis by inhibiting bacterial DNA-dependent RNA polymerase. –Wikipedia
And this wasn't the first time this was done:
Several laboratories have reported the induction of murine RNA tumor viruses following X-irradiation in vivo (Lieberman and Kaplan, 1959, Timmermans et al., 1969), chemical carcinogen in vivo (Ball and McCartcr, 1971) or long-term cultivation in vitro (Hall et al., 1967; Aaronson et al., 1969). However, it has been difficult to characterize the biological properties of these viruses and equally difficult to determine their true origin. Rowe et al. (1971) recently reported convincing evidence of the activation of murine leukemia virus in AKR mouse cells. –Weiss
They are identical in every respect:
The characterization of the ILVs reported here amply demonstrates that, these viruses are members of the group known as avian RNA tumor viruses. The virus particles cosediment with known avian tumor viruses and possess the RNA-dependent DNA polymerase, the polypeptides as well as the 70 S RNA typical of avian tumor viruses. They act as helper viruses for RSV by phenotypic mixing. With the exception of C-ILV, they belong to the avian tumor virus subgroup E, as determined by host-range, interference, and antigenicity, although further work is required on variability and possible diversification following extensive propagation of ILV stocks in various cells. –Weiss
This article was written in 1971 and he cites Peter Duesberg multiple times. He has four Duesberg articles in the footnotes. Peter Duesberg was certainly a leader in his field, even back then.
Gels contained 2.2% acrylamide in .11% N-N'-methylene bisacrylamide in electrophoresis buffer (Duesberg, 1970). –Weiss
HIV.png
HIV2.png

Initiation of virus production is probably a stochastic event whose frequency is greatly enhanced by treatment with ionizing radiations and chemical carcinogens. –Weiss

Weiss, Robin A., et al. "Induction of avian tumor viruses in normal cells by physical and chemical carcinogens." Virology 46.3 (1971): 920-938.

Last edited:
The endogenous virus theory sounded crazy to me at first. The early videos of Stefan Lanka seemed rational, but when he started talking about viruses as natural cellular messengers I was skeptical.

But this has actually been proven in the lab. It happens. Respectable scientists have induced viruses with radiation and chemicals which are identical to established ones in every respect. They have even been shown to replicate.

Here are some quotes from the article called "Induction of Avian Tumor Viruses in Normal Cells by Physical and
Chemical Carcinogens" published in the journal Virology in 1971.

They were shown to be released by by both radiation and 20-methylcholanthrene.

He did everything: gel electrophoresis of the proteins, gel electrophoresis of the RNA, radioactive nucleotide incorporation assay, antibody binding, and he checked the ability of these induced viruses to be inhibited by other previously-classified viruses (established viruses).
The chemically-induced viruses replicate. These are real viruses.

The induced viruses (ILVs) band at 1.15, right next to Rous sarcoma virus and HIV.

Baltimore and Temin won a Nobel Prize for this.

The chemical and radiation-induced viruses replicated and incorporated tritiated thymidine, an activity that was inhibited by rifampicin. This is a DNA replication inhibitor:

And this wasn't the first time this was done:

They are identical in every respect:

This article was written in 1971 and he cites Peter Duesberg multiple times. He has four Duesberg articles in the footnotes. Peter Duesberg was certainly a leader in his field, even back then.

View attachment 6427 View attachment 6428

Weiss, Robin A., et al. "Induction of avian tumor viruses in normal cells by physical and chemical carcinogens." Virology 46.3 (1971): 920-938.
:goodpost:goodpost:goodpost:goodpost:goodpost:goodpost:goodpost:goodpost:goodpost

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

It's clear the etiology of this "stuff" remains murky. What do people think of Bryyan Jackson, AIDS patient whose dad injected him with HIV blood at 11 months to avoid child support ? They boy went on to be diagnosed with AIDS at 5. He went on to lose hearing from the drug cocktails. What can we conclude regarding transmission from that scenario?

Obi-wan

Leonard Horowitz wrote a book called Emerging Viruses. He states that the HIV-AIDS virus was a combined retrovirus developed by Robert Gallo in Ft Detrick, Maryland as a Biological Weapon. Merck, Sharp and Dome ended up using the same African green monkeys from Litton Industries that Gallo was using for their Polio vaccines which were already infected with the combination of viruses that Gallo had experimented with to come up with the HIV-AIDS virus.

Travis

Leonard Horowitz wrote a book called Emerging Viruses. He states that the HIV-AIDS virus was a combined retrovirus developed by Robert Gallo in Ft Detrick, Maryland as a Biological Weapon.
Yeah, but Horowitz also did this:

At the centre of the rainbow is the color green! Now you know why there is so much in the botanical world of life—so much GREEN! Because everyone is viving to the centre of the blessing! –Horowitz
His opening talk reminds me of Christopher Walken and David "Avocado" Wolfe—put together (wow!).
Because your heart chakra—Energy. Vortex. Centre.—is green. Meaning that the centre of the heart—now we have definitive evidence—is connected to the centre of the universe. How magnificent is that? –Horowitz

People like Duesberg, Mullis, Lanka, The Perth Group, and Jon Rapport state that HIV is a more-or-less harmless passenger virus. Horowitz states that it is a potent biological weapon and should be doubly-feared because it's been engineered. I get the feeling that he might be part disinfo, although it is certainly plausible that a virus could have originally come from a polio culture.

Even so, I don't think it would be much to worry about. From the stuff I read, I'm leaning towards "harmless passenger virus". Patients are given large doses of AZT, are poisoned, and this poisoning is then blamed on the virus. This creates fear. Horowitz creates fear.

The truth is actually much worse. Hundreds of thousands of medical professionals, biologists, and biochemists exhibit a mix of: incompetence, arrogance, ignorance, authoritarianism, double-think, and HIV-profiteering.

HIV & AIDS - VirusMyth HomePage

Last edited:
OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I'm really intrigued by the whole Hepatitis B Vaccine development during the late 70's, where HBV + gay men's blood was pooled for later development with primates, then used to inoculate gay men in 3 US cities. I honestly like this etiology more than the Polio vaccine thing in Belgian Congo, 1950's. As far as like how AIDS began I mean. I find it way more than coincidental how AIDS/KS breaks out in these 3 cities, amongst gay men, just like 2-3 years later. Turns out NY Blood Center never released the outcome of what happened to those test subjects, citing confidentiality. However, a lot of them died shortly after from AIDS complications. Yet, the government swears the timelines of HIV cases elsewhere in the world rule out this HBV explanation. Another great piece of the puzzle indeed.

Obi-wan

Merck started advertising an experimental HBV program in NYC around 1979. Prior, Phase 1 and 2 studies were conducted in NYC from 1976 to 1977. A small homosexual outbreak of AIDS cases appeared in 1978.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Merck started advertising an experimental HBV program in NYC around 1979. Prior, Phase 1 and 2 studies were conducted in NYC from 1976 to 1977. A small homosexual outbreak of AIDS cases appeared in 1978.
Yes, exactly what I was referencing

LeVere

The Perth Group dropped the mic on this as far as I'm concerned but radically deriving from them along with Stefan Lanka there really is no evidence of exogenous viral species specific to plants or animals. The closest thing to the virus metaphor in any empirical living sense are phages but phages are really just living vesicles suited for the simple celled world. I do think there are equivalent vesicle mechanisms in more complex animal cells but they are endogenous in nature. The exogenous and infection driving factor comes from TOXINS and STRESS not from a viral species. Virologists will talk about things like the exosome pathways being appropriated by viruses but really this is non parsimonious as it over agencifies something that has never even been demonstrated to have a purified totality that can be cross referenced to ALL infected and affected. This problem goes clear on back to TMV(Tobacco Mosaic Virus) which was never isolated and purified to the standard that the Perth Group and I require. These facts essentially detonate virology. There may be such a thing as viral endo born systems(and there is a movement afoot by some in science to use the term system as opposed to species) but not viral species.

On the immune system from immunology has already been detonated by the likes of Ray Peat and, more importantly, Jamie Cunliffe. There is no immune system. There's a morphostatic system with secondary adaptive commensalistic mechanisms(which explains why vaccines work via commensalised toxins not an activated immune response system) but not an immune system. There goes HIV/AIDS up in smoke though the church of science will not allow this for its own self-interested reasons.

Last edited:
OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

The Perth Group dropped the mic on this as far as I'm concerned but radically deriving from them along with Stefan Lanka there really is no evidence of exogenous viral species specific to plants or animals. The closes thing to the virus metaphor in any empirical living sense are phages but phages are really just living vesicles suited for the simple celled world. I do think there are equivalent vesicle mechanisms in more complex animal cells but they are endogenous in nature. The exogenous and infection driving factor comes from TOXINS and STRESS not from a viral species. Virologists will talk about things like the exosome pathways being appropriated by viruses but really this is non parsimonious as it over agencifies something that has never even been demonstrated to have a purified totality that can be cross referenced to ALL infected and affected. This problem goes clear on back to TMV(Tobacco Mosaic Virus) which was never isolated and purified to the standard that the Perth Group and I require. These facts essentially detonate virology. There may be such a thing as viral endo born systems(and there is a movement afoot by some in science to use the term system as opposed to species) but not viral species.

On the immune system from immunology has already been detonated by the likes of Ray Peat and, more importantly, Jamie Cunliffe. There is no immune system. There's a morphostatic system with secondary adaptive commensalistic mechanisms(which explains why vaccines work via commensalised toxins not an activated immune response system) but not an immune system. There goes HIV/AIDS up in smoke though the church of science will not allow this for its own self-interested reasons.

Wow, thank you for the feedback, glad the thread is breathing....

burtlancast

3 pages of discussion and no one mentioned the 1969 Senate testimony of Dr. Donald MacArthur, a high-level Defense Department biological research administrator, titled "RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, AND EVALUATION OF SYNTHETIC BIOLOGICAL AGENTS"?

2. Within the next 5 to 10 years, it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease.
3. A research program to explore the feasibility of this could be completed
in approximately 5 years at a total cost of $10 million.

AIDS is a man made infectious agent; Duesberg, Gallo, Montagnier have collaborated to it in some way or another.
Ray's just catering to the audience and probably knows the truth but cannot say it.

Read the 2 books by 2 US orthopedic surgeons who lived through all the epidemic: Stan Monteith and Lorraine Day.

Both were there trying to contain the epidemy and risking their lives everyday by operating infected patients, and both make a rock solid case the government could have implemented existing containing measures but instead did everything to spread the disease.

AIDS is cured by the Pao Pereira plant extracts devised by Mirko Beljanski. It can also be cured by the Bob Beck blood electrification apparatus.

The fact it's a transmissible infectious agent is attested by the results of these 2 treatments and confirmed by the story of Gerald Weidlich, a french coast guard, that came down with galopant AIDS in 6 months after attempting resuscitation on a drowned aids infected man.

He got cured (among other French AIDS and cancer patients) by the plant extracts of Beljanski, who are also active against many others micro organisms (herpes zoster, hepatitis B, C, etc...).

All this talk about AIDS not being caused by an infectious agent is preposterous, ie pure, utter bunk.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

Totally agree with Burtlancast!

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

3 pages of discussion and no one mentioned the 1969 Senate testimony of Dr. Donald MacArthur, a high-level Defense Department biological research administrator, titled "RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, AND EVALUATION OF SYNTHETIC BIOLOGICAL AGENTS"?

AIDS is a man made infectious agent; Ray's just catering to the audience and probably knows the truth but cannot say it.
Duesberg, Gallo, Montagnier have collaborated to it in some way or another.

Read the 2 books by 2 US orthopedic surgeons who lived through all the epidemic: Stan Monteith and Lorraine Day.

Both were there trying to contain the epidemy and risking their lives everyday, and both make a rock solid case the government could have implemented existing containing measures but instead did everything to spread the disease.

AIDS is cured by the Pao Pereira plant extracts devised by Mirko Beljanski. It can also be cured by the Bob Beck blood electrification apparatus.

The fact it's a transmissible infectious agent is attested by the story of Gerald Weidlich, a french coast guard, that came down with galopant AIDS in 6 months after attempting resuscitation on a drowned aids infected man.

He got cured by the plant extracts of Beljanski, who are also active against many others micro organisms (herpes zoster, hepatitis B, C, etc...).

All the talk about it not being caused by an infectious agent is just that: pure bunk.

Holy ish, thank you Burt, that’s an angle I’ve never seen get much following. I honestly would never go as far in saying there’s no infectious agent. I do think it’s not HIV that causes AIDS.

burtlancast

Obi-wan

HIV is a retrovirus made from cat, monkey, pig and whatever other animals via splicing of cancers and viruses then incubating in human cells. When Nixon declared war on Cancer the Biological Labs just changed their names to Cancer Research labs. Follow the trail to Fort Detrick Maryland and Merck and Robert Gallo.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Then explain it the families of the 1400 contaminated french hemophiliacs; 2/3 lie seven feet under as we speak.

What killed 70% of them?

How am I qualified as a skeptic, with no research background in clinical or biological sciences, to give a definitive, conclusive answer to a murky subject as it is ? I don’t know.

burtlancast

Sorry, but Horowitz too is part of the show.
Lorraine Day exposed him pretty convincingly.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Leonard Horowitz wrote a book called Emerging Viruses. He states that the HIV-AIDS virus was a combined retrovirus developed by Robert Gallo in Ft Detrick, Maryland as a Biological Weapon. Merck, Sharp and Dome ended up using the same African green monkeys from Litton Industries that Gallo was using for their Polio vaccines which were already infected with the combination of viruses that Gallo had experimented with to come up with the HIV-AIDS virus.

This explains how the Polio vaccine theory gets tied to AIDS in Kinshasa ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom