Origin Of AIDS

Frankdee20

What do most people who remember 2 brave journalists (Ed Hooper, and Tom Curtis prior to him) confronting/exposing the scientific community about the origin of HIV/AIDS think ? During the race to establish a Poliomyelitis vaccine in the 50's, one particular team allegedly used chimpanzee tissue as viral substrate in Belgian Congo, Africa. The dangers of doing so, without further purification methods, allowed SIV-40 (believed to be ancestral HIV) to end up in inoculated populations. Interestingly enough, the first confirmed case of HIV was traced back to a man from Kinshasa, who died in 1959. Does this theory sound more plausible than the hunter theory of bushmeat practices responsible for SIV jumping ship to humans ? It's intriguing to say the least, and I know it's been circulating since 1992, and I know the Royal Academy of scientists shut it down quickly. It makes you think though.

I don't believe the AIDS narrative.

I think it is a variety of diseases in people with poor immune systems.

Read Duesberg's book.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I don't believe the AIDS narrative.

I think it is a variety of diseases in people with poor immune systems.

Read Duesberg's book.

Yeah, I also explored Duesberg and what he has to say about HIV discovery flaws, etc. The scientific community has its status quo like any other group, so any opposition to it seems futile for denialists.

Yeah, I also explored Duesberg and what he has to say about HIV discovery flaws, etc. The scientific community has its status quo like any other group, so any opposition to it seems futile for denialists.

it's the worst imaginable in the "AIDS community". There is NO group more committed to its paradigm and close minded for various rea$ons$.

AJC

I've read "Fear of the Invisible" by Janine Roberts and highly recommend it. She does the history of the polio vaccine and then moves on the history of AIDS and the fraudulent scientific papers by Robert Gallo that claimed to identify HIV as the cause. Duesberg is mentioned in the book, but the more likely story as to the origin of AIDS is excessive nitrous oxide ("popper") use in the gay club scene of the eighties resulting in decreased immune function of cells in the airways which allowed opportunistic infections to take hold. AIDS was being cured regularly by administration of certain minerals to aid detoxification pathways and administering the anti-toxin to nitrous oxide breakdown products so that the immune cells could become active again.

I've read "Fear of the Invisible" by Janine Roberts and highly recommend it. She does the history of the polio vaccine and then moves on the history of AIDS and the fraudulent scientific papers by Robert Gallo that claimed to identify HIV as the cause. Duesberg is mentioned in the book, but the more likely story as to the origin of AIDS is excessive nitrous oxide ("popper") use in the gay club scene of the eighties resulting in decreased immune function of cells in the airways which allowed opportunistic infections to take hold. AIDS was being cured regularly by administration of certain minerals to aid detoxification pathways and administering the anti-toxin to nitrous oxide breakdown products so that the immune cells could become active again.

yes but it's far far far FAR bigger than that today.

One of the essential points is that "having antibodies" means something. But perhaps it does not mean much of anything. "AIDS positive" is the key point. What the heck does that mean?

Duesberg is extremely well informed and involved in this, and he is quite smart, and he blows apart the current narrative. The book was written some years ago but NOTHING has changed. The AIDS money wagon keeps moving and it's like the cancer money wagon...grabbing more and more people. Now it's poor African women who are victimized by it...

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I definitely recall a segment mentioning the role of Amyl Nitrate in ravaging immunity somehow, coupled with other factors. Thanks.

AJC

yes but it's far far far FAR bigger than that today.

One of the essential points is that "having antibodies" means something. But perhaps it does not mean much of anything. "AIDS positive" is the key point. What the heck does that mean?

Duesberg is extremely well informed and involved in this, and he is quite smart, and he blows apart the current narrative. The book was written some years ago but NOTHING has changed. The AIDS money wagon keeps moving and it's like the cancer money wagon...grabbing more and more people. Now it's poor African women who are victimized by it...

She talks about it in the book. First off, the idea that AIDS is caused by HIV (a virus) is debunked. Most of the confusion ends as soon as this becomes an actual fact in a person's mind rather than an abstract sentence.

If AIDS is not caused by HIV then what? OK there is an HIV test in the West. I believe it's an ELISA, which means it measures antibodies. Unfortunately this test gets so many false positives (especially in the presence of other infections) that it is not even used as the diagnostic criteria in Africa (the current home of the "AIDS epidemic"). In Africa to be diagnosed with AIDS you simply need to have something like 3 symptoms out of 10 and the symptoms are something like, "fatigue, cough, sweating, etc." (I don't remember it off the top of my head). The point is that in Africa, where a large part of the population is malnourished and so will of course experience those symptoms, the diagnosis of AIDS has nothing at all to do with some phantom virus being present--they don't even do blood tests to give you the diagnosis.

The thing is that "having antibodies" is irrelevant because for those antibodies to actually have physiological meaning they first have to be isolated in response to the antigen that causes AIDS. However, examining the history of the "discovery" of HIV being the cause of AIDS reveals no such virus has ever been found, so no such antigen was ever isolated, so no "physiologically meaningful" antibodies have ever been isolated. An HIV test can be positive for a number of irrelevent reasons, including being pregnant, having latent tuberculosis, having a stressful day, etc.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Interestingly enough, she reported how the Polio virus was never proven to be the cause of paralysis in young children at the time.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

She talks about it in the book. First off, the idea that AIDS is caused by HIV (a virus) is debunked. Most of the confusion ends as soon as this becomes an actual fact in a person's mind rather than an abstract sentence.

If AIDS is not caused by HIV then what? OK there is an HIV test in the West. I believe it's an ELISA, which means it measures antibodies. Unfortunately this test gets so many false positives (especially in the presence of other infections) that it is not even used as the diagnostic criteria in Africa (the current home of the "AIDS epidemic"). In Africa to be diagnosed with AIDS you simply need to have something like 3 symptoms out of 10 and the symptoms are something like, "fatigue, cough, sweating, etc." (I don't remember it off the top of my head). The point is that in Africa, where a large part of the population is malnourished and so will of course experience those symptoms, the diagnosis of AIDS has nothing at all to do with some phantom virus being present--they don't even do blood tests to give you the diagnosis.

The thing is that "having antibodies" is irrelevant because for those antibodies to actually have physiological meaning they first have to be isolated in response to the antigen that causes AIDS. However, examining the history of the "discovery" of HIV being the cause of AIDS reveals no such virus has ever been found, so no such antigen was ever isolated, so no "physiologically meaningful" antibodies have ever been isolated. An HIV test can be positive for a number of irrelevent reasons, including being pregnant, having latent tuberculosis, having a stressful day, etc.

Isn't the ELISA then confirmed by a Western Blot ?

Isn't there a famous recording on youtube about them laughing about starting HIV?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Yeah, it's Dr Evil sitting at a round table with his buddies, pinky to his mouth, and that diabolical laugh.

Waynish

If pregnant women and dogs often test positive, then these antibodies causing positive tests are not new. There's quite a lot to read on the topic. Maybe start with duesburg.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

If pregnant women and dogs often test positive, then these antibodies causing positive tests are not new. There's quite a lot to read on the topic. Maybe start with duesburg.

In the 1990's, they supposedly refined the ELISA to not be so prone to false positives. For the record, I love Duesberg, I'm not saying the official narrative is definitive. I like opening these discussions up to get feedback from informed people who question what we're forced to believe by powerful entities.

x-ray peat

When I looked into this a while back it seemed a lot of the evidence pointed to Robert Gallo who engineered AIDS on behalf of the Deep State.

Peater

When I looked into this a while back it seemed a lot of the evidence pointed to Robert Gallo who engineered AIDS on behalf of the Deep State.

By that do you mean engineered/forced 'AIDS' as a faux illness/diagnosis rather than created the HIV virus? As so far based on what I've read, HIV as a cause of AIDS seems to be the medical equivalent of the false corrupt science we are familiar with from the food industry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom