Not a Good Sign?...Our Brains are shrinking.

B

Braveheart

I found this interesting...just "food for thought".

lvysaur

@time 18:18 he says this:
"In human coprolites (fossilized feces) found before 50,000 years ago, no plant material was found"
Interesting if true. The evolution of humanity since at least the neolithic has been towards increasingly lactovegetarian forms. Egg farming in Asia could be seen as another form of this.

It could indeed be that this general trend actually started as early as 50kya.

burtlancast

Then carnivores should have a distinctly higher brain size than herbivores ?

Elephants have 4 times as many neurons as humans.

Sharks should have a brain as big as ours ?

Inouits and Massais should have the biggest brains and intelligence ?

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Then carnivores should have a distinctly higher brain size than herbivores ?

Sharks should have a brain as big as ours ?

Elephants have 4 times as many neurons as humans.

Likewise, Inouits and Massais should have the biggest brains ?
tbf, dolphins are obligate carnivores. But chimps prefer fruit with some minor supplemental hunting. This is some paleo idiocy, where these people make up a story to support their preconceived notions and then use that as evidence that they are correct.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you too...Regardless of all the theories and arguments, this and what I've learned from Dr. Peat, guide my eating habits...
Yes, it’s been very challenging for me to perceive, think, act for myself and really listen to my body’s feedback. Regardless of all the theories on how we should eat (or what we should optimally be able to eat) I’ve finally figured out what I can personally handle which I’m very thankful about. I’m just trying to stay open minded and accepting that the same diet certainly doesn’t work for everyone.

OP
B

Braveheart

Yes, it’s been very challenging for me to perceive, think, act for myself and really listen to my body’s feedback. Regardless of all the theories on how we should eat (or what we should optimally be able to eat) I’ve finally figured out what I can personally handle which I’m very thankful about. I’m just trying to stay open minded and accepting that the same diet certainly doesn’t work for everyone.
Yes....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals