How I cured the cold

Donttreadonme

I haven't had a cold in 8 years. What's the secret? Nasal zinc. At the first sign or symptom of a cold I mix a slurry of zinc gluconate and swab many nose 3 or 4 times a day. By day 2 or 3 all the symptoms are totally gone. Literally i haven't had a cold in 8 years of doing this. The initial symptoms remain extremely mild. No fever no sore throat no nothing.

Just thought i would share this and its that season again.

IT'S OVER

"Zinc isn’t something to mess around with. Two years ago, the FDA warned everyone to stop using zinc-containing nasal sprays to fight colds because these sprays had been linked to more than 100 cases of loss of smell. The Institute of Medicine set the tolerable upper limit for zinc at 40 milligrams a day for adults, less for teens and children."

golder

"Zinc isn’t something to mess around with. Two years ago, the FDA warned everyone to stop using zinc-containing nasal sprays to fight colds because these sprays had been linked to more than 100 cases of loss of smell. The Institute of Medicine set the tolerable upper limit for zinc at 40 milligrams a day for adults, less for teens and children."
So nasal zinc isn’t dangerous as long as it’s kept in small doses?

Goat-e

If you're going to take the FDA's advice on anything I think you're on the wrong forum...

wolfman37

The FDA (whose largest donors are pharm companies) also said HCQ and ivermectin were dangerous and not helpful for covid!

OP
D

Donttreadonme

They the FDA did that because nasal zinc DOES work.

8 years of nasal zinc and no harm and only fantastic results curing ever cold I encountered

Zinc is a wonder chemical! I used topical zinc of my own mixing to cure myself of dermatitis that one and a half years of dermatologists never solved. When i told my last doctor what I did to cure it he literally laughed and said i better get back on the prescriptions i stopped.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals