Ray's Three Pillars Of Health

M

metabolizm

I don't know if this has always been the case, but recently I've noticed that Ray tends to boil down his health advice to the following three pillars:
  • a high ratio of calcium to phosphate
  • adequate vitamin D levels (around 50 ng/ml)
  • correcting thyroid function
The suggestion being that if you take care of each of these, everything else should start to fall into place, and your health problems should begin to melt away. (For example, I recently asked him about shrinking the prostate to a normal size, and lo and behold, these were the three recommendations he made).

He makes it seem so simple - and maybe it is! It's relatively easy to achieve the first one and the second one. I suppose the third is more complicated, especially without access to a thyroid supplement. I thought I was just fine until I realised that I had tested deficient in vitamin D (15ng/ml), but my doctor hadn't even recognised this. So recently I've been tackling that with increased sunlight and supplementation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hgreen56

Fatigue is a energy problem.
Something in the energy chain is broken.
And the domino effect starts and many symptoms
start to develop witch look like It could be anything.
Chronic fatigue, hypothyroidism, hypogonadism,
depression, anxiety, adrenal fatigue etc.
The problem with all those diagnoses is they are just
terms to describe a state of a person.
It does nothing more than pointing you in a direction.

correcting one of your diagnoses sounds difficult but i think the best and easy'st way to do this (in my experience)
is just avoiding every food that makes you directly tired after consuming it.
If you do this and in the end you only eat food that's give you instant energy than all the positive follows automatically like decrease allergies/intolerance symptoms, increase metabolic rate, mood improvement, better sex drive, recovery, more energy, etc etc.

Instead of try to improve one thing at the time (with supplements or something), this is for me the best method for solve everything in one's

Beastmode

I don't know if this has always been the case, but recently I've noticed that Ray tends to boil down his health advice to the following three pillars:
The suggestion being that if you take care of each of these, everything else should start to fall into place, and your health problems should begin to melt away. (For example, I recently asked him about shrinking the prostate to a normal size, and lo and behold, these were the three recommendations he made).

He makes it seem so simple - and maybe it is! It's relatively easy to achieve the first one and the second one. I suppose the third is more complicated, especially without access to a thyroid supplement. I thought I was just fine until I realised that I had tested deficient in vitamin D (15ng/ml), but my doctor hadn't even recognised this. So recently I've been tackling that with increased sunlight and supplementation.

These are the 3 big ones I tend to focus on the most. However, #3 basically requires everything to be going right (i.e- sleep, stress levels, etc.)

I have a very high calcium to phosphate ratio and I can say that it's really a game changer when it comes to recovery. I'm 41 and started running sprints again, flat and hill ones a few times per week, and I'm barely sore. In my 30's, whenever I started to do any kind of running like this I could barely walk the next day.

Peat mentioned in an interview, probably quite a few, where he says how much energy is zapped daily when this ratio is off. He used the word subliminal in regards to it's negative effect on energy usage even at rest.

OP
M

metabolizm

These are the 3 big ones I tend to focus on the most. However, #3 basically requires everything to be going right (i.e- sleep, stress levels, etc.)

Yes, I think you're right. Do you take a thyroid supplement? I suppose the first two pillars - the calcium ratio and adequate vitamin D - probably support the thyroid function quite a bit.

Energizer

Mainstream medical culture has conditioned the public to doubt the existence of elegant panaceas, so the idea of everything biological tying into the thyroid (and energy production) is pure blasphemy to the high-priests of scientism.

OP
M

metabolizm

Mainstream medical culture has conditioned the public to doubt the existence of elegant panaceas, so the idea of everything biological tying into the thyroid (and energy production) is pure blasphemy to the high-priests of scientism.

Well said.

Beastmode

Yes, I think you're right. Do you take a thyroid supplement? I suppose the first two pillars - the calcium ratio and adequate vitamin D - probably support the thyroid function quite a bit.

Essentially, you could've just written Thyroid function as it requires everything to be working properly.

I do take T3 mostly (3-6 mcg per day spreadout.) My wife takes both T3 and T3/T4, but when we get more cynoplus I plan on using it again before bed and continue the T3 during the day.

No, absolutely everything has to be taken into consideration, all known and all unknown factors, which ahve to be accounted for by reasoning and comparative analysis of biological systems, passing judgment of what is deemed plausible and what not. Peat reduces it because he is thinking about what you know and what you think. He prognoses that most do not consume according to putative Ca : P Ratios, nor have desirable intakes of D.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals