No Wonder Babies Are Always Sick!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“A 2001 World Health Organization (WHO) report found that infant formula prepared in accordance with applicable Codex Alimentarius standards was a safe complementary food and a suitable breast milk substitute. In 2003, the WHO and UNICEF published their Global Strategy for Infant and Young Child Feeding, which restated that "processed-food products for...young children should, when sold or otherwise distributed, meet applicable standards recommended by the Codex Alimentarius Commission", and also warned that "lack of breastfeeding—and especially lack of exclusive breastfeeding during the first half-year of life—are important risk factors for infant and childhood morbidity and mortality".

In particular, the use of infant formula in less economically developed countries is linked to poorer health outcomes because of the prevalence of unsanitary preparation conditions, including lack of clean water and lack of sanitizing equipment.[6] A formula-fed child living in unclean conditions is between 6 and 25 times more likely to die of diarrhea and four times more likely to die of pneumonia than a breastfed child.[7] Rarely, use of powdered infant formula (PIF) has been associated with serious illness, and even death, due to infection with Cronobacter sakazakii and other microorganisms that can be introduced to PIF during its production. Although C. sakazakii can cause illness in all age groups, infants are believed to be at greatest risk of infection. Between 1958 and 2006, there have been several dozen reported cases of E. sakazakii infection worldwide. The WHO believes that such infections are under-reported.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The use and marketing of infant formula has come under scrutiny. Breastfeeding, including exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months of life, is widely advocated as "ideal" for babies and infants, both by health authorities[6][9] — and accordingly in ethical advertising of infant formula manufacturers.[10]

Despite the recommendation that babies be exclusively breastfed for the first 6 months, less than 40% of infants below this age are exclusively breastfed worldwide.[11] The overwhelming majority of American babies are not exclusively breastfed for this period – in 2005 under 12% of babies were breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months,[9] with over 60% of babies of 2 months of age being fed formula,[12] and approximately one in four breastfed infants having infant formula feeding within two days of birth.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“In 2010, Abbott Laboratories issued a voluntary recall of about five million Similac brand powder infant formulas that were sold in the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and some Caribbean countries. The recall was issued after the presence of a 'small common beetle' was detected in the product.

In Canada, New Zealand and elsewhere, public concerns have been raised over the continued sale and marketing of soy-based formulae potentially containing high levels of phytoestrogens, linked to abnormal child development including damage to babies' thyroid glands.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Follow-on or toddler formulas are sold for ages 6 months to 3 years (when infants are typically breastfed). In the US, a transition formula is marketed for children from age 9 to 24 months, and a toddler milk is sold for children age 12 to 26 months. In both cases, the ingredients are powdered milk, corn syrup and other added sugars, vegetable oil, and salt.

Toddler formulas are not nutritionally complete, nor are they subject to the same regulations or food labeling laws as infant formula. Critics have argued that follow-on and toddler formulas were introduced to circumvent the regulations regarding infant formula and have resulted in confusing.”

“These products have also recently fallen under criticism for contributing to the childhood obesity epidemic in some developed countries due to their marketing and flavoring practices. The drinks are also expensive. Although usually not quite as expensive as infant formula, they can cost four times the price of cow's milk.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I wonder if the formula wasn’t as bad 25 years ago than it is now. I breast fed too, but my boys got formula at about 4 months because I just didn’t produce enough milk as they got older.
DatesEvents
1867 A formula containing wheat flour, cow's milk, malt flour, and potassium bicarbonate was developed.
1915 A powder form of infant formula was introduced, containing cow's milk, lactose, oleo oils, and vegetable oils.
1929 Soy formula was introduced.
1935 Protein was added because it was believed cow's milk protein content was lower than human milk protein content; protein at 3.3–4.0 g/100 kcal was added.
1959 Iron fortification was introduced because a large amount of iron (~80%) is used to expand the red blood cell mass in a growing infant. Infants with birth weights between 1500 and 2500g require 2 mg/kg of iron per day. Infants with weights of less than 1500g require 4 mg/kg per day.
1962 The whey:casein ratio was made similar to human milk because producers were aware that human milk contains a higher ratio of whey protein, and cow's milk contains a higher ratio of casein.
1984 Taurine fortification was introduced because newborn infants lack the enzymes needed to convert and form taurine.
Late 1990 Nucleotide fortification was introduced into infant formula because nucleotides can act as growth factors and may enhance the infant immune system.
Early 2000 Polyunsaturated fatty acid fortification was introduced. Polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA), were added because those fatty acids play an important role in infant brain development.

catan

“The use and marketing of infant formula has come under scrutiny. Breastfeeding, including exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months of life, is widely advocated as "ideal" for babies and infants, both by health authorities[6][9] — and accordingly in ethical advertising of infant formula manufacturers.[10]

Despite the recommendation that babies be exclusively breastfed for the first 6 months, less than 40% of infants below this age are exclusively breastfed worldwide.[11] The overwhelming majority of American babies are not exclusively breastfed for this period – in 2005 under 12% of babies were breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months,[9] with over 60% of babies of 2 months of age being fed formula,[12] and approximately one in four breastfed infants having infant formula feeding within two days of birth.“

Wow I didn’t realize breastfeeding rates were that low.

That said I know more women who used formula than not. There is a general sentiment that having to keep baby near to breastfeed on demand is too much of a burden, since you can’t leave an infant for more than 2-3 hours without becoming painfully engorged… Nature’s design of ensuring baby gets fed… yet breastfeeding on demand is one of the best ways to build up the milk supply. I hear a lot about putting babies on a schedule, it makes no intuitive sense to me, though I see why people do it for convenience.

Anyway as a child My health was not very good, had asthma, stomach issues, terrible acne, bad allergies. I guess From formula, vaccines, pufa… my mother would still stand by all that though. I do not have those issues now thankfully but still have allergies. My children never had formula, my oldest was vaccinated until I knew better, and she has some symptoms of autoimmunity. I think it’s related to vaccines and breastfeeding didn’t overcome those poisons.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow I didn’t realize breastfeeding rates were that low.

That said I know more women who used formula than not. There is a general sentiment that having to keep baby near to breastfeed on demand is too much of a burden, since you can’t leave an infant for more than 2-3 hours without becoming painfully engorged… Nature’s design of ensuring baby gets fed… yet breastfeeding on demand is one of the best ways to build up the milk supply. I hear a lot about putting babies on a schedule, it makes no intuitive sense to me, though I see why people do it for convenience.

Anyway as a child My health was not very good, had asthma, stomach issues, terrible acne, bad allergies. I guess From formula, vaccines, pufa… my mother would still stand by all that though. I do not have those issues now thankfully but still have allergies. My children never had formula, my oldest was vaccinated until I knew better, and she has some symptoms of autoimmunity. I think it’s related to vaccines and breastfeeding didn’t overcome those poisons.
Yeah mom didn’t bread feed me, and I was not a healthy child either. I am saddened that I didn’t know any better about vaccinating my boys. My youngest was healthy until he got his vaccinations to into school and right away, after that he had reactions to things he never did before. He has struggled with eczema and food intolerances ever since.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Defects of the brain, head, face, and even hands and fingerprints are seen more frequently in the genetically identical twin who later develops schizophrenia than the twin who doesn’t develop schizophrenia. Of the twins, it is the baby with the lower birth weight and head size that is at a greater risk of developing schizophrenia.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Tom Brewer and others have shown very clearly that malnutrition, especially protein deficiency, is the cause of toxemia of late pregnancy. (In Nutrition for Women, I discussed the importance of protein in allowing the liver to eliminate estrogen.)
Various researchers have demonstrated that the plaques of MS usually occur in the area served by a single blood vessel (13, 14), and some have suggested that clotting is the cause. MS patients have been found to have an abnormal clotting time, and it has been suggested that an altered diet might be able to correct the clotting tendency.“ -Ray Peat

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“RACINE, Wis. April 19, 2022 – Babyganics is voluntarily recalling two lots of 20-ounce bottles of babyganics® 20oz chamomile verbena bubble bath, due to the presence of the bacterium Pluralibacter gergoviae.

During internal testing related to product shelf life across the Babyganics bubble bath line, it was discovered that two specific lot numbers of this product contained the bacterium. While infants may be more susceptible than adults, Pluralibacter gergoviae does not usually cause healthy individuals to become sick. However, it may pose a risk of infection to those who are immunocompromised or have broken or irritated skin, such as diaper rash.

The only products affected are babyganics® 20oz chamomile verbena bubble bath UPC 8 13277 01375 4 with lot codes Y314 and Y315 found at the bottom of the packaging and contained in a white plastic bottle with a green plastic lid. The products were sold in the last two months only at select retailers in the U.S. Our testing confirmed that no other Babyganics products contained this bacterium.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“WASHINGTON – A second round of tests commissioned by the Environmental Working Group found the active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer in every sample of popular oat-based cereal and other oat-based food marketed to children. These test results fly in the face of claims by two companies, Quaker and General Mills, which have said there is no reason for concern. This is because, they say, their products meet the legal standards.

Yet almost all of the samples tested by EWG had residues of glyphosate at levels higher than what EWG scientists consider protective of children’s health with an adequate margin of safety. The EWG findings of a chemical identified as probably carcinogenic by the World Health Organization come on the heels of a major study published in JAMA Internal Medicine that found a significant reduction in cancer risk for individuals who ate a lot of organic food.

The tests detected glyphosate in all 28 samples of products made with conventionally grown oats. All but two of the 28 samples had levels of glyphosate above EWG’s health benchmark of 160 parts per billion, or ppb.

Products tested by Anresco Laboratories in San Francisco included 10 samples of different types of General Mills’ Cheerios and 18 samples of different Quaker brand products from PepsiCo, including instant oatmeal, breakfast cereal and snack bars. The highest level of glyphosate found by the lab was 2,837 ppb in Quaker Oatmeal Squares breakfast cereal, nearly 18 times higher than EWG’s children’s health benchmark.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Babies have developing immunes systems and are frequently in contact with floors, which puts them at a greater risk of getting sick from your carpet. If you have a home with toddlers and small children, frequent vacuuming and professional cleaning are important for keeping your kids healthy.
Pet Germs
If you have animals, keeping your carpets clean is even more important for disease prevention. Animal urine and feces can cause a host of issues in your carpet. From carrying bacteria to creating smells like ammonia that can cause nose and lung irritation, pet waste can be particularly dangerous for small children who are in frequent contact with dirty carpet.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Dr. Miller says these disabling conditions have exploded since World War II, coinciding with a massive increase in the production of synthetic chemicals along with their use indoors. This has become even more problematic since the 1970s when energy conservation efforts led to tightly sealed homes, schools and workplaces where fresh air is absent or minimal.

As a result, she says, unprecedented levels of these novel chemicals are released and inhaled from construction materials and furnishings, as well as from substances deliberately released into the air or applied to surfaces. These include cleaning products, fragrances, tobacco smoke, mothballs, disinfectants, and emissions from gas stoves and heaters. Mold in water-damaged buildings can also release toxic chemicals into the air.

The consequences, she says, are more and more chemically exposed and disabled individuals, including and especially children. (An earlier paper by Dr. Miller found that children of chemically intolerant mothers have almost triple the risk of developing ADHD or autism.).“

Maybe you already mentioned this in the thread, (haven’t read the whole thread) but babies are always sick because of all the poisonous vaccinations they give them.

My child never received vaccinations. I refuse that poison. I think they are trying to kill the babies right off the bat. And hardly any parent I know questions it.
In this day and age, how can they not realise how bad these shots are, with all the information we have at our finger tips? There’s really no excuse.

And still they continue to poison them all year long.

Attachments

• 4B56E9B0-7D8C-4A7C-8077-23E89E40FED9.jpeg
    4B56E9B0-7D8C-4A7C-8077-23E89E40FED9.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 10
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Maybe you already mentioned this in the thread, (haven’t read the whole thread) but babies are always sick because of all the poisonous vaccinations they give them.

My child never received vaccinations. I refuse that poison. I think they are trying to kill the babies right off the bat. And hardly any parent I know questions it.
In this day and age, how can they not realise how bad these shots are, with all the information we have at our finger tips? There’s really no excuse.

And still they continue to poison them all year long.
Without a doubt vaccinations are ruining children’s health. I wish parents would do their homework on the subject instead of trusting the medical system.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat I am not sure if this fits on this thread. It is about pregnancy and newborns:

“Dr. James Thorp is an extensively published 68-year-old physician MD board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as maternal-fetal medicine, who has practiced obstetrics for over 42 years.

Thorp told The Epoch Times that he sees 6,000–7,000 high-risk pregnant patients a year and has seen many complications among them due to the COVID vaccines.

“I’ve seen many, many, many complications in pregnant women, in moms and in fetuses, in children, offspring,” Thorp said, “fetal death, miscarriage, death of the fetus inside the mom.

“What I’ve seen in the last two years is unprecedented,” Thorp asserted.

Thorp explained that although he has seen an increase in fetal death and adverse pregnancy outcomes associated with the COVID-19 vaccination, attempts to quantify this effect are hampered by the imposition of gag orders on physicians and nurses that were imposed in September 2021, as reviewed in the publication “Patient Betrayal: The Corruption of Healthcare, Informed Consent and the Physician-Patient Relationship” (pdf).

At the beginning of January, the FDA was ordered to release its first large batch of documents related to Pfizer’s COVID jab trials, of which over 10,000 of about 450,000 pages have been made public so far.

Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.

From the first day of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine rollout on Dec. 1 2020 through Feb. 28, 2021, 1,223 deaths and 42,086 adverse events were reported to Pfizer.

Among the adverse events particularly alarming are the ones that affected pregnant women. The documents say that there were 274 pregnancy adverse events, of which 75, or 27 percent were “serious.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals