Waynish

Any info yet on how to refine our own niacin or niacinamide? Strange that it is so hard to find and one must wonder how it is done if so cheap.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
True! Thank you for replying 🙂
You’re welcome. I’ve noticed many women live long and healthy lives after menopause so I’ve stopped hoping to reverse it and instead make the best of my post menopause life. Besides I somewhat enjoy life without hormone fluctuations. :)

mamakitty

You’re welcome. I’ve noticed many women live long and healthy lives after menopause so I’ve stopped hoping to reverse it and instead make the best of my post menopause life. Besides I somewhat enjoy life without hormone fluctuations. :)
Life without hormone fluctuations!? What sorcery do you speak of?
No mood swings? No irrational decisions? No emotional outbursts? What are we, men?

(Note to any ultra sensitive women reading: it’s a joke) lol

Btw blossom you look great, and make post-menopausal life look not dreadful.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Life without hormone fluctuations!? What sorcery do you speak of?
No mood swings? No irrational decisions? No emotional outbursts? What are we, men?

(Note to any ultra sensitive women reading: it’s a joke) lol

Btw blossom you look great, and make post-menopausal life look not dreadful.
Thank you, it’s not dreadful at all and in fact I sort of find it better in many ways. It was a little rough for about 5 years though. I just wish I’d discovered Peat sooner.

mamakitty

Thank you, it’s not dreadful at all and in fact I sort of find it better in many ways. It was a little rough for about 5 years though. I just wish I’d discovered Peat sooner.
I’m getting a lot of insight on what to expect and do in the future. Thank you 😊

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m getting a lot of insight on what to expect and do in the future. Thank you 😊
That’s great. I think my situation could be a bit extreme since I was down to one failing ovary when I discovered Peat about 10 years ago. I’m certain all the Peatish interventions helped make it more tolerable though.

mamakitty

That’s great. I think my situation could be a bit extreme since I was down to one failing ovary when I discovered Peat about 10 years ago. I’m certain all the Peatish interventions helped make it more tolerable though.
Oh I see, I didn’t know. But makes sense because you said you had premature menopause. How did you get the ovary failing, if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m restarting niacinamide to improve fertility, maybe I’ll get nmn to see results. It’s all so confusing even on this forum.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oh I see, I didn’t know. But makes sense because you said you had premature menopause. How did you get the ovary failing, if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m restarting niacinamide to improve fertility, maybe I’ll get nmn to see results. It’s all so confusing even on this forum.
I had my uterus and one ovary removed surgically in 2006 before I knew better or knew about Peat so that led to premature failure of my remaining ovary.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oh okay. I’m sorry you had to go through that. Stay healthy!
Thank you. You’re so sweet. I definitely started doing a lot better after discovering Peat and this forum. Life definitely goes on after menopause and it’s really just what you make of it. I no longer think it should be viewed as a negative but a beautiful new phase of life.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals