Fertility Reducing DNA Vaccines in Animal Models

meatbag

There had been some discussion about vaccines being used to reduce fertility. It looks like this is being and hs been actively studied in animal models;

The application of naked DNA plasmid (DrZP3) and recombinant adenovirus (Ad-rZP3) in rat animal model to determine comparative efficacy of ZP3-Immunocontraceptive vaccines​

The common physical and chemical methods for controlling rat pest are less than satisfactory and inhumane. Immunocontraception approach has been considered more humane and it can be accomplished by inducing the relevant host immune response that block further development of reproductive gametes. ZP3 proteins are known to play very important role during sperm-ovum fertilization. It is a self-antigen and only localized in female ovaries. Therefore, an immunization with ZP3 protein elsewhere will induce a generalize host immune response against ZP3 protein. This study employed rat ZP3 (rZP3) gene prepared from its cDNA of Rattus rattus diardii. It was delivered and expressed in vivo by naked plamid DNA (DrZP3) or recombinant ZP3-Adenovirus (Ad-rZP3). Expression studies in vitro with DrZP3 or Ad-ZP3 showed rZP3 proteins were successfully expressed in Vero cells. Hyperimmune serum against rZP3 that were prepared by immunizing several rats with purified rZP3-pichia yeast fusion protein showed it blocked sperms from binding DrZP3-transfected Vero cells. Female Sprague Dawley rats immunized with DrZP3 demonstrated a long-term effect for significant reduction of fertility up to 92.6%. Ovaries from rats immunized with DrZP3 were severely atrophied with disappearance of primordial follicles from ovarian cortex with an increased in the amount of oocyte-free cell clusters. Female rats immunized with Ad-rZP3 demonstrated 27% reduction of fertility. The infertility induced by Ad-rZP3 is comparatively low and ineffective. This could be due to a strong host immune response that suppresses the recombinant virus itself resulted in minimum rZP3 protein presentation to the host immune system. As a result, low antibody titers produced against rZP3 is insufficient to block oocytes from maturity and fertilization. Therefore, immunization with DrZP3 for immunocontraception is more effective than Ad-rZP3 recombinant adenovirus. It is proposed to explore further on the use of adenovirus or other alternative viruses to deliver ZP3 protein and for the development of enhanced expression of rZP3 in target host.

P

Peatness

Astrazenca and J&J covid 'vaccines' - they should have enough data by now to determine their anti-fertility success.

haidut

Forum Supporter

The 50% decline in fertility was probably already there before the vaccines. The latter is probably just the straw that will break the camel's back and push the genocide beyond the point of no return.

P

Peatness

The 50% decline in fertility was probably already there before the vaccines. The latter is probably just the straw that will break the camel's back and push the genocide beyond the point of no return.
I agree that the decline was already in place before covid but vaccines as a depopulation tool has been in place for decades. For instance the tetanus vaccine

I think the fertility decline of 2021/22 is extraordinary. Besides vaccines, radiation is probably a factor as well as other toxins.

Extremely disturbing data from VAERS. The total number of miscarriages and stillbirths per year since 1990 attributed to a vaccine reaction.

1669570997100.png

ThinPicking

I agree that the decline was already in place before covid but vaccines as a depopulation tool has been in place for decades. For instance the tetanus vaccine

I think the fertility decline of 2021/22 is extraordinary. Besides vaccines, radiation is probably a factor as well as other toxins.
I don't have evidence to hand for this, it just makes sense to me. That there's also socioeconomic and psychosomatic factors driving the TFR decline. The powers that be toy with our wallets, toy with our tears and toy with our fears. And the last 3 years have been exceptionally ***t. One of the worst things an aspiring mother, pregnant lady or eligible bachelor, vaccinated or not, could be doing is worrying about the the future, money and environmental toxicity. That said I'm not advocating a Japanese "what you don't know can't hurt you" approach to socioeconomics and healthcare. It's just a consideration. That it wouldn't be enough to get compliance with vaccines or other toxicological insults down.

A lot of strategies have been taken to get the birth rate down and tarnish the very idea. An alarming number of people seemingly comfortable believing pregnancy and birth are inherently a kind of medical emergency. That it's somehow dangerous and unsanitary. And parentage inherently a kind of socioeconomic struggle. In the midst a lot of men and women looking at eachother with an air of suspicion.

All of this could be turned around in a heartbeat. Where there's a will there's a way. That's a bit rich coming from me however.

ThinPicking

Extremely disturbing data from VAERS. The total number of miscarriages and stillbirths per year since 1990 attributed to a vaccine reaction.

View attachment 45123
There may be some dodgy data in here Ms Peatness. It seems too stark to have passed without wider alarm and doesn't seem consistent with fetal mortality data recorded by more stringent mechanisms.

I absolutely think there's been a rise in miscarriage and stillbirth that's attributable to experimental injection. Scotland's proven a stark example. But not this stark.

It may be an attempt to make us look stupid and discount VAERS.

If I'm wrong please hit me over the head.

P

Peatness

There may be some dodgy data in here Ms Peatness. It seems too stark to have passed without wider alarm and doesn't seem consistent with fetal mortality data recorded by more stringent mechanisms.

I absolutely think there's been a rise in miscarriage and stillbirth that's attributable to experimental injection. Scotland's proven a stark example. But not this stark.

It may be an attempt to make us look stupid and discount VAERS.

If I'm wrong please hit me over the head.
Blame censorship. This is happening. Pay attention

ThinPicking

Pay attention
:salute right o

And a little prayer going out to all the pregnant ladies bearing any kind of psychosomatic or physical stress. If these numbers are even half way accurate it's still gross.

Five in my circles born healthy in the last 2 years. The only problem there seems to be a lack of immediate enthusiasm in the parents to give their newborns the ultimate gift. A brother or a sister.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals