Girls Conceived Through Ivf May Have Impaired Metabolism

haidut

The study was done in mice, but the scientists think this should apply to humans as well. Basically, IVF progeny has a problem metabolizing glucose according to this study. I think the issue is the lack of supportive environment in cases of IVF. The lack of a mother's organism to nourish and protect the cells initially when conception happens seems to have a long lasting impact. I also wonder if this can be improved if the IVF is done in a fructose medium, which Ray says if one of the key nutrients for the embryo.
Either way, it looks like whatever happens to you as an embryo dramatically imprints your health.

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles. ... t-Fallout/

"...Embryos formed by in vitro fertilization (IVF) experience very different early conditions from naturally conceived embryos. In previous studies, Paolo Rinaudo of the University of California, San Francisco, and colleagues observed that IVF-conceived female mice were more insulin resistant and metabolized glucose poorly compared to normally conceived females, and that IVF mice of both sexes showed altered gene expression, which led them to wonder what might cause such lasting metabolic and transcriptional changes."

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
meatbag How Bill Gates Funded NGO PATH Killed Tribal Girls In India In Unauthorised Clinical Trials Vaccines 6
A How to become more physically attractive to girls/women? Ask For Help or Advice 443
Hugh Johnson ACLU declares ‘transgender myths DEBUNKED,’ says trans girls don't have any ‘unfair advantage’ in women’s sports Society 5
haidut PUFA Makes Girls Fat / Lazy / Diabetic And Exercise Futile Scientific Studies 13
I No Interest Of Girls Male Issues 30
M GIRLS Or Guys I Need Urgent HELP MORNING AFTER PILL Female Issues 48
artemis Study on potassium & salt intake in teenage girls Scientific Studies 0
R Girls Please Share Estrogen Symptoms With Me? Symptoms, Causes 20
haidut Children Conceived In Winter Have Much Higher Risk Of Autism Scientific Studies 4
ddjd Clinics in SA intentionally tried to infect Black people with HIV through vaccinations Ask For Help or Advice 0
GreekDemiGod Anti-Peat Daily energy expenditure through the human life course Debate - Anti-Peat 1
jamies33 Egg allergy discovered through elimination diet Eggs 30
Lokzo Acute Amino Acid d-Serine Administration, Similar to Ketamine, Produces Antidepressant-like Effects through Identical Mechanisms Mental Issues 0
Jam Attenuation of clinical and immunological outcomes during SARS-CoV-2 infection by ivermectin (through the α-7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor) Scientific Studies 0
J Should I power through potential negative effects of Raw A2 dairy, or should I give up? Is it even the dairy that is causing these symptoms? Working Through Milk Issues 10
Hgreen56 How much caffeine from coffee powder goes through a coffee filter? Coffee 7
G The role of glycation in the pathogenesis of aging and its prevention through herbal products and physical exercise Scientific Studies 1
K Different body temperature through the day Metabolism 5
md_a Chronic vitamin D deficiency induces lung fibrosis through activation of the renin-angiotensin system Scientific Studies 0
T Will Thorne research liquid vitamin K2 absorb through the skin? Ask For Help or Advice 8
Brave Heart 10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor! Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 508
Mauritio Psychedelic effect of psilocybin/ LSD mediated through 5ht2a + psychedelics increase neuroplasticity! Scientific Studies 1
Jam The potential of adamantanes to reduce the neurotoxic effects of COVID‐19, including ARDS and to reduce viral replication through lysosomal effects Scientific Studies 0
S Histamine intolerance explained through a Ray Peat prism Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 50
R Antidepressant-Like Effects of Cistanche Extract on Chronic Unpredictable Stress Rats Through Restoration of Gut Microbiota Homeostasis Scientific Studies 2
Drareg Bill Gates Foundation Funded Genomics Firm ‘Mining’ DNA Data Through COVID Tests. Society 12
AlexR Teflon "Forever Chemical" Detox Through Phlebotomy Study Science 6
haidut Deep cleaning is pointless as COVID-19 rarely spreads through surfaces Miscellaneous Health Discussions 13
Lokzo Amoxycillin Antibiotic Increases Dopamine Release In Neuronal Cells Through A Mechanism Involving Enhanced Vesicle Trafficking Scientific Studies 0
Lokzo Bile acids alter male fertility through G-protein-coupled bile acid receptor 1 signaling pathways in mice Scientific Studies 6
M “Mothers can give babies cancer through amniotic fluid” Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 2
Mauritio Dying Organs Restored to Life through mitochondrial transplant Science 9
Hans Gut-Thyroid Connection: How To Fix Your Thyroid Through Your Gut Articles & Scientific Studies 60
K Hair Stem Cells Activated Through The Eyes Processing Light? Hair & Nails 9
Light Potato Juice Exerts An Anticonvulsant Effect In Mice Through Binding To GABA Rec Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Ray Peat Potato Protein 2
J Suddenly Breathing Through My Mouth, Especially During Sleep Insomnia, Sleep Issues 29
C Intense Stress During Passage Of Food Through Large Intestine Ask For Help or Advice 176
Xemnoraq COVID-19 Mechanism Of Inflammation Through ACE2 Inhibition? Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 4
Elie Disseminating Ray's Take On Covid19 Through Other Platforms Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 1
Broken man Anti-inflammatory Effects Of Benfotiamine Are Mediated Through The Regulation Of The Arachidonic Aci Scientific Studies 2
TheBeard Melatonin Reduces Estrogens Through Multiple Pathways Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 17
Hans Red And Infrared Light's Benefit Is Not Through Cytochrome C Scientific Studies 27
Rachel Navigating Through The “Corona-Panic”: 8 Inconvenient Facts To Consider Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 11
berk Ex-patients After Corona: 'Rubbing In Vinegar Helped Me Through' Supplements 5
jzeno Watermelon May Help With Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Through Citrulline Male Issues 2
md_a How Chronic Fear Results In Hypoxia In Tissues And Cancer In Humans Through Bohr Effect Scientific Studies 3
Such_Umami In A Low Fat Diet (<7%), Would Maintenance Create Fat Through De Novo Lipogenesis ? Ask For Help or Advice 35
Xemnoraq Tobacco Increases Serotonin Through MAO-A Inhibition? Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 29
Gadsie Could Incandescent Lamps Cause Skin Aging Through Infrared? Scientific Studies 2
jzeno P-Coumaric Acid Stimulates Longitudinal Bone Growth Through Increasing IGF-1 Scientific Studies 1