Moles removal?

Motif

Anybody has experience with getting them removed by laser?

i got a few on my back that I want to get rid of. It became just too many .
how long would it take til I can get back to normal showering, workout (weights) , swimming?

how long would it take til I can get back to normal showering, workout (weights) , swimming?
Hi Motif! I posted a thread on coconut Mct oil removing growths. My husband and I have been riding ourselves of a variety of them; big and small! I posted a before and after pic at the beginning of my post, and I just posted another before and after a few days ago!

OP
M

Motif

Hi Motif! I posted a thread on coconut Mct oil removing growths. My husband and I have been riding ourselves of a variety of them; big and small! I posted a before and after pic at the beginning of my post, and I just posted another before and after a few days ago!

Wow! But did I get this wrong ? Only two weeks and it was gone ?

did this work for anyone else too? And how often did you apply it ?

Wow! But did I get this wrong ? Only two weeks and it was gone ?

did this work for anyone else too? And how often did you apply it ?
Yes me and my husband have been removing all kinds of things over the last year with coconut mct oil. Some go away in couple of weeks applying twice a day, but the last one I posted took a month. Biggest thing is to let the growth breathe while you are killing it. When i have added a bandage using regular coconut oil it got bigger. I haven't tried a bandage with mct, but i think mct would dissolve the bandage anyway.

OP
M

Motif

Yes me and my husband have been removing all kinds of things over the last year with coconut mct oil. Some go away in couple of weeks applying twice a day, but the last one I posted took a month. Biggest thing is to let the growth breathe while you are killing it. When i have added a bandage using regular coconut oil it got bigger. I haven't tried a bandage with mct, but i think mct would dissolve the bandage anyway.
Few weeks would be nothing. I will give it a try.

so just applying it and don’t put nothing on it? When would it be ok to sweat again after applying it or when it gets rubbed away by your shirt for example ?

OP
M

Motif

Was reading now that others had success with Apple cider vinegar and others with teatree oil.
Seems there’s a lot of possibility I could try ??‍♂️

It soaks in pretty quickly, unlike coconut oil. It needs maybe 20 minutes to soak in. I would suggest wearing cotton so it can breathe. I would also be worried what the mct would do to the chemicals in fabric like polyester, it could unleash those toxins into your skin and maybe even ruin your shirt. I don't know if you have put mct in your coffee and put the plastic lid on the to-go cup, but it melts the plastic.

OP
M

Motif

It soaks in pretty quickly, unlike coconut oil. It needs maybe 20 minutes to soak in. I would suggest wearing cotton so it can breathe. I would also be worried what the mct would do to the chemicals in fabric like polyester, it could unleash those toxins into your skin and maybe even ruin your shirt. I don't know if you have put mct in your coffee and put the plastic lid on the to-go cup, but it melts the plastic.

i never used mct before ! Will order some!

Was reading now that others had success with Apple cider vinegar and others with teatree oil.
Seems there’s a lot of possibility I could try ??‍♂️
Coconut oil and baking soda worked well for me on one of mine, but it came back. MCT works really fast and nothing has returned. Strangely the coconut oil and baking soda just shrank my growth, while the mct turns it black with it falling off.

Rick K

A disk sander obtains good results in seconds. Normally I charge big $ for such sound medical advice. :):

rei

the most reliable method for mole removal is to put duct tape on it. Much easier than applying mct oil. You only need to change it maybe once during the treatment.

Or maybe i got that confused with wart removal.

golder

the most reliable method for mole removal is to put duct tape on it. Much easier than applying mct oil. You only need to change it maybe once during the treatment.

Could you explain a bit more about this? I’ve not heard of this before

hierundjetzt

Obviously you have not personally tried this. Regurgitating things you read somewhere on the internet, does not help. We all know how much fake news there is with a Google search.

Yeah I have heard duck tape to be good for wart removal as well as clear nail polish, but I would be leary to put duck tape on a mole. I put coconut oil and a bandaid on one of the growth mole looking thing I had and the next day it was twice the size. That is the mole that came back about 9 months after I got rid of it with coconut oil the first time. I think things like coconut oil and baking soda seems to "shrink" it till it is gone, but I am wondering if it is living below the skin. MCT "blackens" it like it is dissolving, and it and "falls off", rather than retreat.

rei

Yeah i made some googling and it is effective removal for warts, not necessarily moles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals