Mole Removal

Have you ever had a mole "fall off"?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 82.4%

• Total voters

Kykeon

i have 100mg of progesterone (tablets) and dmso, what do i do now :D?

i have 100mg of progesterone (tablets) and dmso, what do i do now :D?
I don't think it would work with progesterone tablets I used the pure liquid progesterone which is is in a vitamin E mix. You have to be extremely careful what you use with dmso because it pulls good and bad into your body so there could be nasty additives in the tablets.

Kykeon

I circled the mole first with DMSO,
then circled on top of the dmso tiny amount of progesterone.
may i ask, did you use a simple cotton swab or how did you do this? i just tried it with a cotton swab, works not as great as i thought it would.

K

Kayaker

So I guess moles start flat, then jut out. I had a skin tag once. I tore it off and haven't seen it since. Some people have a lot of them for some reason. It bothers them when I touch their bruises and skin tags.

AlisonG

@qwazy
I used progest E progesterone.

I circled the mole first with DMSO,
this is the way Ray peat advised to do it, then circled on top of the dmso tiny amount of progesterone.
Just so you know, I don't think Ray peat advised dmso but I used it as it is a very good solvent.
I hope this helps,IIRC, it worked in about 2 weeks.
This is brilliant. How many times a day did you do this treatment?

abflower

Some time ago, I found that my moles would change in color, quite drastically, after eating some specific things. Drinking beer would always (and still does) change the color of the moles on arms, so they are much darker and noticeable. Coffee has the opposite effect, making my moles lighter. After reading Peat's article on "Moles, DHEA, etc." I got very curious about the mole thing, and it also made me realize how little I understand them. In the article, Peat talks about how using DHEA made an irregular mole fall off (but then it came back to its normal state?) and applying DHEA directly onto a mole created some skin changes next to it. It seems like the body has a "memory", so moles can come "back", so then how do you remove a mole permanently?

I thought about using DHEA to see if it could produce a change, but since repeated blood tests show my DHEA-S level is always above the normal range, and I've had estrogen excess symptoms in the past, I've decided not to use DHEA. Part of it is also due to Peat's warning of possible problems with DHEA.

I have read here on the forum people using other things and noticing change in their moles.

Have you ever had a mole "fall off"? How was it like, did you just wake up and there was a blood spot where the mole was? Did it heal up to become normal skin or did the mole reappear?
I had a big one on my upper arm years ago. After a few weeks of applying iodine it scabbed up, dropped away, and you can't even tell there was anything there. However, I have a lot more on my torso around my ribs (why there?) both sides and I don't yet have the wherewithal to do the treatment on all of those guys. Yet. I wrote a post about removing that mole: How to Remove a Mole Yourself (With Pictures) — Amanda's Health Journal

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals