Moles, pigment, dark spots, etc.

answersfound

I accumulated a bunch of moles, dark spots, and pigments all over my body as a result of growing up consuming PUFAs in combination with sun exposure, vitamin deficiencies, as well as the many other mistakes that come with being oblivious to one's health.

Most of them have been either removed by a dermatologist or faded using salicylic acid on my face. However, there are about 10 on my back that were removed by a dermatologist, that have returned as if they had never been removed. Applying something topically is not an option because I cannot reach, so I wanted to know what can be taken internally that can make these go away? I understand there may not be a solution other than to have them removed again, but I would appreciate any recommendations.

miko

Moles eruption can be a result of weak immune system or hyperactivity of HPA axis (alpha-MSH is product of POMC, just like ACTH, so if you have cortisol demand there is larger alpha-MSH production that can result in moles eruption). Test your blood morphology (white blood cells) and cortisol.

tara

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals