Best Way To Remove Lactic Acid From Serum & Muscle

golder

Methylene blue
Methlene Blue is a good cure for this specific sour smelling body odour? Is that through the nitric oxide reduction? Could you give us a bit more specifics as to what you were referring to, and what results you've seen at what dosages and how that translates to your subjective experience of the reduction of lactic acid.
I'm keen to add MB to the protocol, just wondering where and at what dosages will be best to fit it in.
Thanks in advance!

Sedonagal

Methlene Blue is a good cure for this specific sour smelling body odour? Is that through the nitric oxide reduction? Could you give us a bit more specifics as to what you were referring to, and what results you've seen at what dosages and how that translates to your subjective experience of the reduction of lactic acid.
I'm keen to add MB to the protocol, just wondering where and at what dosages will be best to fit it in.
Thanks in advance!
Welcome!

Thiamin B1 is what they use in emergency rooms I believe. Otherwise, baking soda

I agree With Nathan K that Thiamin B1 resolves lactic acidosis and “sour body”. It has worked for me. Important to be sure potassium levels are adequate or problems occur

golder

I agree With Nathan K that Thiamin B1 resolves lactic acidosis and “sour body”. It has worked for me. Important to be sure potassium levels are adequate or problems occur
Thanks for this. Is it best to take potassium with B1? Actually, is it ok to just take a B complex, I don’t have the isolated B1.
Thanks!

Gone Peating

Thanks in advance!

Methylene blue for lowering lactic acid build up

Inaut

I tend to max out at 2mg. I don’t feel any worse at higher amounts but I’ve read a few times on this forum that 2 mg is a very safe; beneficial upper dosage.

schultz

Is sour body odor a sign of lactic acidosis?

Keen to get an answer to this. My sweat is also rather sharp, and I wondered if that was indicitive?

I doubt it is lactic acid you're smelling, but bacteria on your skin can convert things like lactic acid and glycerol into VFA's, including acetic acid which would smell like vinegar.

golder

I doubt it is lactic acid you're smelling, but bacteria on your skin can convert things like lactic acid and glycerol into VFA's, including acetic acid which would smell like vinegar.
Something feels intuitively right about this. Thank you. If that is the case, what would be the best method to combat it? Appreciate your expertise!

golder

presumably an antibiotic?

success23

presumably an antibiotic?

I noticed an improvement in body odor when i consumed 1-2 crushed garlic cloves daily. You need to crush them or blend them for best results. Let them sit like this for 15 minutes, that way Allicin is formed. AFAIK allicin is fat soluble. I usually add the crushed garlic to soups, they usually have some oil in them.

I think garlic is effective because it is removed from the body through the skin and the "bad" bacteria actually live inside the hair follicle. ( not 100% sure this is correct).

iirc, humans cannot produce lactic acid from lipidmetabolism, that is why it is helpful in acquired and hereditary forms of lactic acidosis; so maybe ketogenic diet or high protein high fat low carb.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals