Methylene Blue DIY Capsules?

Has anyone experimented with making your own capsules using USP grade powder diluted with filtered water into a 1% solution and then injecting the liquid into an empty gel capsule just before taking? I'm thinking a syringe would help anlso measure out the exact amount of ml you want to inject. I'm talking about a fairly low dose here, about 16-32 drops a pop. Any reasons not to do it? Safety or efficiency concerns? Tips and tricks or tutorials? Other ways to get MB in pill or capsule form that would help administer it to an elderly woman who gets funny sometimes with strange looking liquids? 🫠

Would appreciate if anyone who has done it or knows of any resources to share.

Thanks in advance!

geusterman

Assuming your motivation to do this would be to avoid dealing with the mess of a serious blue dye!
What we do is add 1000 mg of ascorbic acid to a glass of water with our drops of methylene blue the night before and by morning it’s almost clear. It’s called reducing. I managed to glean that from that interview Mercola did with the professor who is hard to understand. It will go back to blue in your body as the acid disperses. It’s clear enough to just drink but we use a straw.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals