Magnets stick to vaccine site?

David PS

Nice. Glad he covered it.

Based on his results, I am beginning to question if all the vaccines from any given manufacturer are the same. For example, if only 10% of the vaccines result in magnetic issues could it be that the manufacturer(s) purposefully limited the number of magnetic-inducing vaccines so that they had enough people to conduct their magnetic experiment but not so many as to cause alarm.

Lollipop2

Based on his results, I am beginning to question if all the vaccines from any given manufacturer are the same. For example, if only 10% of the vaccines result in magnetic issues could it be that the manufacturer(s) purposefully limited the number of magnetic-inducing vaccines so that they had enough people to conduct their magnetic experiment but not so many as to cause alarm.
Funny, I thought that as well. Maybe they are testing only a portion of people at this point? Would make sense and be a smart covert way to conduct such a study.

tankasnowgod

This still doesn't make any sense (at least, to me). The vaccines have such a small amount of total fluid in them. And less than 1mg of stuff that would be (even potentially) magnetic. You generally have 4 grams of iron in your body, and that doesn't cause magnets to stick to you (especially since average humans weigh tens of kilograms). And the force of gravity should be far greater.

Then again.....

BIZARRE EXPERIENCES

Browsing through the Guide to Hemochromatosis, I came across a quotation of Dr. Weinberg’s that reminded me of the many bizarre experiences I have heard of or read about from patients with hemochromatosis or other disorders of excess iron. Experiences; such as wristwatches that stopped keeping time while being worn, yet kept perfect time when removed from the person’s wrist; airport metal detectors setting off alarms when subsequent body searches reveal no indica-tion of what may have triggered the alarm; and extreme cases of static electricity build-up observed in persons by sparks when one touches a metal door knob or tries to pet the family cat with the animal taking off in a fit of howling.

Oddly, I knew a girl back in high school that could not wear wristwatches, as they would stop working when she wore them.

Anyone else have any similar experiences to what is described in the letter?

I did have a more "zappy" relationship with metal and electricity when I was iron loaded. It isn't there, now that ferritin had been under 50 the past 5 years.

It might be interesting to have a control group with a relatively fresh wound (1 month or less) that HASN'T had the vaccine. Maybe, they just stumbled upon some sort of magnetic injury energy?

Hugh Johnson

This still doesn't make any sense (at least, to me). The vaccines have such a small amount of total fluid in them. And less than 1mg of stuff that would be (even potentially) magnetic. You generally have 4 grams of iron in your body, and that doesn't cause magnets to stick to you (especially since average humans weigh tens of kilograms). And the force of gravity should be far greater.

Then again.....

I did have a more "zappy" relationship with metal and electricity when I was iron loaded. It isn't there, now that ferritin had been under 50 the past 5 years.

It might be interesting to have a control group with a relatively fresh wound (1 month or less) that HASN'T had the vaccine. Maybe, they just stumbled upon some sort of magnetic injury energy?
Either something in those vaccines becomes powerfully magnetic once it is warmed up, or the body's own natural electromagnetic field reacts in some really scary way. I'm guessing the latter.

gaze

The question is why would healthy young people take the injection? They giggle like it's a joke. "I only got it because I wanted to travel." That's the defining statement of this generation. They are supposed to be better informed than previous generations. Shameful.
it's because of how normalized vaccines are. like 95% of america is vaccinated for the major vaccines, even the flu shot gets like 60% of the population every year. just because this one was rushed wasn't going to change much for the average person. the average person, who works, watches netflix, sports, goes to bars to drink, raises a family, travels, etc, is not going to spend their time on online fringe message boards reading about reverse transcription and michael yeadon videos on bitchute. if the average person had real information presented to them about its danger they'd change their mind but beecause the major information channels say it's proven to be safe then they really don't have the time, effort, or even desire to question it.

P

Peatness

it's because of how normalized vaccines are. like 95% of america is vaccinated for the major vaccines, even the flu shot gets like 60% of the population every year. just because this one was rushed wasn't going to change much for the average person. the average person, who works, watches netflix, sports, goes to bars to drink, raises a family, travels, etc, is not going to spend their time on online fringe message boards reading about reverse transcription and michael yeadon videos on bitchute. if the average person had real information presented to them about its danger they'd change their mind but beecause the major information channels say it's proven to be safe then they really don't have the time, effort, or even desire to question it.
You are right about these people being ill informed. Also I was about to say that these injections are not vaccines. Then I paused and did a search and to my horror I found out that definitions are already being amended. The definition of vaccines has been under scrutiny since the covid injections began. Most groups concerned for the safety of these RNA and mRNA injections have argued that they do not meet the criteria for being described as vaccine. Now it looks like Merriam Webster dictionary have been persuaded to amend their definition of a vaccine.

Vaccine | Definition of Vaccine by Merriam-Webster

Definition of vaccine

:
a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:

a: an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)

b: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

This is the original definition of a vaccine

Vaccine

(văk-sēn′, văk′sēn′) n.

a. A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.

b. A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.

This change in definition will have legal implications.

Inaut

Funny, I thought that as well. Maybe they are testing only a portion of people at this point? Would make sense and be a smart covert way to conduct such a study.
That would make sense. Georgi mentioned that a lot of shots were being diluted with saline. Not sure where he read this.

^^^i typed that yesterday and forgot to send it. @BRMarshall

I think God is working through good people to give us another chance at life. I think saline is what has been given to many so far...and with Canada vaccines being delayed- this is a good thing

I have just remembered a few months ago in the comment section of a vaccine video
somebody seemingly knowledgeable made the comment that out of every batch of 5 or 6 one would be saline
so as not to arouse suspicion. Darn wish I could remember which video was now.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Scroll investigative reporter Jim Stone who claims to have broken the Covid Vax magnet stick vids....
He now is saying that many of the vaxxes are saline on first shot for plausible deniability purposes...
That is the same thing https://twitter.com/Johnheretohelp said and he has been spot on since I have been reading his tweets.

Lollipop2

Scroll investigative reporter Jim Stone who claims to have broken the Covid Vax magnet stick vids....
He now is saying that many of the vaxxes are saline on first shot for plausible deniability purposes...

Stone recently links to this:

here is the magnet challenge

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jazZkKQtGS4

This is definitely going down a rabbit hole. We need people to randomly test these vials to confirm this. It makes sense but we need proof.

tankasnowgod

That would make sense. Georgi mentioned that a lot of shots were being diluted with saline. Not sure where he read this.

Probably on the CDC website, or direct from the manufacturer. The Pfizer shots are supposed to be diluted, and they ship the diluent with it.

So, some people may have just been getting the diluent as a "shot," and others may have gotten a more concentrated version of the vaccine. Considering everyone knew this was going to be the most rushed and haphazard euthaniza..... I mean, immunization campaign in history, this just seems like another monkey wrench thrown into an already ongoing disaster.

But then again, when scoring drugs at a baseball stadium, or late night at a 7-11, you probably already know it's gonna be dangerous.

Lollipop2

Probably on the CDC website, or direct from the manufacturer. The Pfizer shots are supposed to be diluted, and they ship the diluent with it.

So, some people may have just been getting the diluent as a "shot," and others may have gotten a more concentrated version of the vaccine. Considering everyone knew this was going to be the most rushed and haphazard euthaniza..... I mean, immunization campaign in history, this just seems like another monkey wrench thrown into an already ongoing disaster.

But then again, when scoring drugs at a baseball stadium, or late night at a 7-11, you probably already know it's gonna be dangerous.
Interesting @tankasnowgod - it could be true that massive mistakes are being made. I prefer that explanation to the rabbit hole one.

tankasnowgod

Who is this @charlie? I scrolled through and read the posts and comments in this link; rabbit hole really.

I mean, it's certainly a possibility. Maybe ALL of the shots are saline, and this is one, big massive sting operation.

Moderna would have been easy to get on board, as they have zero products on the market. Maybe that is why they were made the "leader" of "Operation Warp Speed." Take an existing (but otherwise useless) criminal front, and make them do your bidding. Easy double agent. Since the military was doing the rollout, maybe they had these companies manufacter the drugs, but made sure to swap out the dangerous ones for identical bottles that contained saline. VAERS is a relatively easy system to manipulate, and not widely used anyway, so making few thousand or so reports to it over the course of a few months wouldn't be hard to accomplish. Same with the vaccine reaction social media posts. And, of course, there is always the possibility of human error, so maybe some of the vials actually do contain a very problematic drug.

I can see that possibility, and heard others like Ben Fulford suggest something similar. I'm not, personally, counting on it. Even if that's true, I still think there is zero point in volunteering for a shot.

Lollipop2

I mean, it's certainly a possibility. Maybe ALL of the shots are saline, and this is one, big massive sting operation.

Moderna would have been easy to get on board, as they have zero products on the market. Maybe that is why they were made the "leader" of "Operation Warp Speed." Take an existing (but otherwise useless) criminal front, and make them do your bidding. Easy double agent. Since the military was doing the rollout, maybe they had these companies manufacter the drugs, but made sure to swap out the dangerous ones for identical bottles that contained saline. VAERS is a relatively easy system to manipulate, and not widely used anyway, so making few thousand or so reports to it over the course of a few months wouldn't be hard to accomplish. Same with the vaccine reaction social media posts. And, of course, there is always the possibility of human error, so maybe some of the vials actually do contain a very problematic drug.

I can see that possibility, and heard others like Ben Fulford suggest something similar. I'm not, personally, counting on it. Even if that's true, I still think there is zero point in volunteering for a shot.
I agree. It has plausible scenarios but honestly I wouldn’t bet my body on it.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod what did fulford say? I was looking for his take on the vaccine stuff. Thanks in advance

He mentioned a couple times that his some of his sources thought Trump pushing the vaccines was a "trap." For example-

Looking back on 2020 we can see how Trump was backed into a corner by the Deep State as a result of the global fake pandemic. They planned to shutdown economies in preparation for a financial reset of the central bank fiat money system.

As a countermeasure – after initial proposals for the use of preventatives like hydroxychloroquine were blocked by Deep State actors – he has been pushing hard for the early release of vaccines to remove public fear and allow the economy to fully reopen. The US farm is home to many sheeple who have been programmed over a lifetime to have faith in vaccines without knowing the harmful contents. Even without adequate safety testing, they will line up for “mark of the beast” ID vaccine tattoos that will change their DNA in unpredictable ways.

Given limited alternatives during an election year, Trump perhaps realized vaccines are a necessary evil for adequate public support to stay in power for another 4 years while removing the fear that is crippling people psychologically, and in turn the country economically. He may see it as a tradeoff to allow people to return to work and businesses to reopen versus debt and despair leading to suicide and social unrest, with ultimately a greater loss of life.

Trump may be playing 5d chess by distributing the vaccines in order to flush out and eliminate the entire network of Satanic vaccine pushers as evident in his own tweets.

“THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS DISTRIBUTED THE VACCINES TO THE STATES. NOW IT IS UP TO THE STATES TO ADMINISTER. GET MOVING!.. SOME STATES ARE VERY SLOW TO INOCULATE RECIPIENTS DESPITE THE SUCCESSFUL AND VERY LARGE-SCALE DISTRIBUTION OF VACCINES BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THEY WILL GET IT DONE!”
At the same time, Trump is exposing the fraud where any death, no matter how unrelated, is being used to inflate the Covid numbers and collect huge payments of $13k for admission, plus $39k for use of a ventilator.

“WHEN IN DOUBT, CALL IT COVID.” FAKE NEWS!”

He's mentioned this in a few other reports, as well.

Remember, the Federal Government is the actual customer when it comes to buying all these "vaccines." Everyone who get's the shot get's it "free of charge." So, the idea that they are intercepting dangerous drugs and replacing them with saline isn't out of the realm of possibility, or that they are just having companies make placebo shots, or repackage existing flu shots.

Inaut

Thank you mate :)

I’m starting to think there’s some truth to this. Maybe I’m being naive because I don’t want to accept it the reality... Hoping/praying

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals