Lymph Node Worries

stsfut

My lymph nodes in my neck/near ears (both sides of face) have now been swollen for about two weeks. The doctor confirmed this and gave me a week of Abx. He had run a few tests and said everything was negative, but gave me the Abx as a ‘this is probably an infection’. I finished the medicine a few days ago and they have not gone down. Additionally, I’m dealing with fungal issues that are not resolving in the form of balantis (even after a couple days of Diflucan and applying jock itch cream).

All of this started after a trip where I basically binge drank for days on end with no sleep (so I think I did this to myself!)

Any thoughts on what this could be? I had mono years ago and in my paranoia tested for HIV (negative). I’m not worried about cancer, it would be too much of a coincidence given the timing of my trip/other symptoms.

LUH 3417

Are you constipated? In Chinese medicine the spleen meridian runs through some of the nodes on the neck. Do you have a gum infection? Are you bloated or having digestive issues?

OP
S

stsfut

I was fine digestion wise, but after that Abx course my stomach is pretty messed up now

LucyL

Are your muscles tight? When I've had stubborn lymph nodes, I've found massage to be helpful. There would be an initial small increase in size, followed by a significant decrease over the next few days following the massage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals