Oral Thrush (and Maybe Esophagus)

stsfut

My uvula and top of mouth is peppered with white spots, very concerning. I’m quite sure it is thrush. I have no fatigue/fever, so unlikely to be bacterial. I tested negative for strep this morning. Dr. agreed with my thrush diagnosis. I was given fluconazole today.

Anyways, I was looking at the causes. I do not have HIV or diabetes, nor do I take inhalers. I’m thinking it’s tied to my heavy ABX use in the past few months. It began right after a trip of heavy boozing and little sleep. Also, can giving oral to female cause it?

Any thoughts or experience shared is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks! 28 Male by the way.

Inaut

I was about to say..:.. Michael Douglas said oral sex caused his throat cancer.. he’s law when it comes to that kind stuff...(sarcasm) and no I’m not insinuating esophageal cancer..

I’d start taking some antifungal/bacterial/viral herbs like wormwood, pau Darco, mb or Lugols iodine if I were you

OP
S

stsfut

I was about to say..:.. Michael Douglas said oral sex caused his throat cancer.. he’s law when it comes to that kind stuff...(sarcasm) and no I’m not insinuating esophageal cancer..

I’d start taking some antifungal/bacterial/viral herbs like wormwood, pau Darco, mb or Lugols iodine if I were you
Crazy lol. But yea, been taking lugol’s and now this antifungal. It’s crazy how bad it is. Never had anything like this.

Inaut

I got terribly sick some years ago after performing cunning linguisms on my gal pal.... I think my immune system was already weakened at that point due to various factors but shortly after that experience I developed ulcers all along my digestive track.....

Can’t say i didn’t enjoy it at the time but...... now I think before acting, “what would mike do/say”

Do miss that part of intimacy but not really worth it anymore (atleast for me )

OP
S

stsfut

I got terribly sick some years ago after performing cunning linguisms on my gal pal.... I think my immune system was already weakened at that point due to various factors but shortly after that experience I developed ulcers all along my digestive track.....

Can’t say i didn’t enjoy it at the time but...... now I think before acting, “what would mike do/say”

Do miss that part of intimacy but not really worth it anymore (atleast for me )
So after one day of the antifungal, white spots are gone...thank god

richofden

Forum Supporter
Hey, if you don´t mind me asking, what was the name of the antifungal you used? tia, Rich.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom