Low Toxin Supplements Low VitA proteinpowder

TradClare

Egg white powder? Beef protein powder? But why use isolated food components when you can eat food? Every food has proteins, potatoes, breads, beans, even fruits to a lesser extent, if you can eat enough food. I guess there might be a place for powders for the very sick or old. I'm not a fan of dairy but I've wondered about nonfat greek yogurts that aren't fortified - if they might be good for some people.

Dr. B

Egg white powder? Beef protein powder? But why use isolated food components when you can eat food? Every food has proteins, potatoes, breads, beans, even fruits to a lesser extent, if you can eat enough food. I guess there might be a place for powders for the very sick or old. I'm not a fan of dairy but I've wondered about nonfat greek yogurts that aren't fortified - if they might be good for some people.
Some of the greek yogurts still have an acidic taste and a lot of liquid on the top. Skyr is maybe better?

@Morten so the low fat whey proteins still have vitamin A? Where is the A coming from since the milk fat, most milk carbs and casein proteins are gone. Does vitamin A bind with whey proteins?

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Thanks. I used to buy casein and whey, but they seems to be avit high.
Some of the greek yogurts still have an acidic taste and a lot of liquid on the top. Skyr is maybe better?

@Morten so the low fat whey proteins still have vitamin A? Where is the A coming from since the milk fat, most milk carbs and casein proteins are gone. Does vitamin A bind with whey proteins?
Honestly I don't know. I just assumed that whey and casein were in the same "family", when Grant mentioned the casein. Whey might not include VitA, I will search for that.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter

If this article is true, it seems not to include VitA: The Benefits of Whey: It's More Than Just Protein

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I use some organic brown rice protein powder but I’ve been at this for close to 6 years. I’ve experimented with many things over the years and I’ll keep items in rotation if they agree with me. I’m certain it’s not been recommended by Grant or Smith but with my work schedule since 2020 I do what works for me personally to ensure I always have adequate protein. Meat is obviously superior but I find the rice protein powder comes in handy in some situations.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
I use some organic brown rice protein powder but I’ve been at this for close to 6 years. I’ve experimented with many things over the years and I’ll keep items in rotation if they agree with me. I’m certain it’s not been recommended by Grant or Smith but with my work schedule since 2020 I do what works for me personally to ensure I always have adequate protein. Meat is obviously superior but I find the rice protein powder comes in handy in some situations.
Same here, it is the handyness

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Morten, very handy! One of my primary goals is to maintain/build muscle and rice protein powder has enough leucine to be useful for helping me achieve that goal. It’s been a game changer if I’m not in a situation to eat meat at certain times.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
@Morten, very handy! One of my primary goals is to maintain/build muscle and rice protein powder has enough leucine to be useful for helping me achieve that goal. It’s been a game changer if I’m not in a situation to eat meat at certain times.
Sounds like we have the same goal 🏋️‍♂️

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Morten, I’m pretty convinced it one of the best anti-aging strategies.

hering

Why do you guys think whey protein is bad or even toxic? Is it the VitA content or something else?
There are many whey products without added (A) vitamins.
In my experience it digests pretty good.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Why do you guys think whey protein is bad or even toxic? Is it the VitA content or something else?
There are many whey products without added (A) vitamins.
In my experience it digests pretty good.
I have not experienced any downsides with whey.
Only been thinking of accumulation of A.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have not experienced any downsides with whey.
Only been thinking of accumulation of A.
Same for me. The one I tried (Isopure) showed pretty high in cronometer for a 30g serving.
B3C044E4-BBF5-428A-A243-A24029FC8C4A.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals