Lisuride Desensitization?

Lisuride was a really beautiful thing, the first time, then less so. As I did more Peating it seemed to have less of blissful effect. Similarly Camphosal gave me a joyous feeling for about a 6 days on the trot, but then that effect when away, along with the gut bacteria I assume. The first time I broke up Zinc tablets, dissolved them in coconut oil and rubbed it on my head I thought I had found nirvana. But that effect dwindled as the deficiency went away. Its a shame. I would prefer to always be creating a deficiency in something, in rotation, so each day I can always get the nice effects of fixing it. Down with mutivitamins.

These are placebo effects; they do not stay for long though.

Eberhardt

Were you able to mostly recover from the after-effects of Lisuride?
Hi . Oh and thanks for asking . I am not sure, depends on what u call mostly. I am definately better but not at all where I used to. No amount of rest or any suplements do much. I did a round of pregnenelone and som NDT bit it didnt reverse it. I have gotten back some sexdrive and decent erections but still much less and 10 times the refractory time to previous and lowered endurence/increased sensitivity. My best results have actually been with grounding earthing . Sleeping on a grounded mat and additionally using grounding patches in my pubic area makes me have consistent strong morning wood and some drive. I still do the increased gelatine and some running and tries to just chill

AdoTintor

Not thought of that possibility. I try quite a few experiments like this - and only a few have striking effects. But you're right I need a better experimental design...

Martin

Hi . Oh and thanks for asking . I am not sure, depends on what u call mostly. I am definately better but not at all where I used to. No amount of rest or any suplements do much. I did a round of pregnenelone and som NDT bit it didnt reverse it. I have gotten back some sexdrive and decent erections but still much less and 10 times the refractory time to previous and lowered endurence/increased sensitivity. My best results have actually been with grounding earthing . Sleeping on a grounded mat and additionally using grounding patches in my pubic area makes me have consistent strong morning wood and some drive. I still do the increased gelatine and some running and tries to just chill
Glad to hear that things are at least slightly improved. I purchased some but reading this thread has given m
Glad to hear there's some improvement. I had purchased some, but after reading this thread I am having second thoughts about taking some.

Andman

Hmm symptoms do sound a lot like PSSD dont they?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals