Androsterone Reversed AAS Induced Gynecomastia

Breadpill

I've been running Trestolone (MENT) for ~1 week now at 25mgs per day. Definitely not peat approved but I've made this decision with that in mind already.

Trestolone is a 19-Nortestosterone derivative thus has progestogenic action as well as androgenic and estrogenic. This compound converts into a much more potent estrogen than estradiol, 7alpha-methylestradiol, and is notorious for increasing prolactin.

For estrogen control I've been using 12.5mg per day of Exemestane along with 14-18mgs of Androsterone. For prolactin control I've been using 4-8mgs Metergoline, 1-1.5mgs Lisuride, 10-12mgs of Adamantane, 6mgs of 5a-DHP, as well as 300mgs of B6 (all used orally). All of this did not prevent the gyno from developing. I chose these as my on cycle support because I already had them on hand and I also did not want to use drugs like Prami, Caber, Bromo, or Letrozole.

On day 3 is when I noticed a hard lump behind my nipple, not very big but noticeable. The lump was not going away so i reduced my dosage to 14mgs of Trestolone per day.

Last night I had the idea to administer Androsterone directly onto my nipple. I used about 5mgs before bed and when i woke up the lump was gone!

Will continue using Trestolone as well as my ancillaries and topical Andro and will report updates as the cycle progresses.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been running Trestolone (MENT) for ~1 week now at 25mgs per day. Definitely not peat approved but I've made this decision with that in mind already.

Trestolone is a 19-Nortestosterone derivative thus has progestogenic action as well as androgenic and estrogenic. This compound converts into a much more potent estrogen than estradiol, 7alpha-methylestradiol, and is notorious for increasing prolactin.

For estrogen control I've been using 12.5mg per day of Exemestane along with 14-18mgs of Androsterone. For prolactin control I've been using 4-8mgs Metergoline, 1-1.5mgs Lisuride, 10-12mgs of Adamantane, 6mgs of 5a-DHP, as well as 300mgs of B6 (all used orally). All of this did not prevent the gyno from developing. I chose these as my on cycle support because I already had them on hand and I also did not want to use drugs like Prami, Caber, Bromo, or Letrozole.

On day 3 is when I noticed a hard lump behind my nipple, not very big but noticeable. The lump was not going away so i reduced my dosage to 14mgs of Trestolone per day.

Last night I had the idea to administer Androsterone directly onto my nipple. I used about 5mgs before bed and when i woke up the lump was gone!

Will continue using Trestolone as well as my ancillaries and topical Andro and will report updates as the cycle progresses.

Amazing! Thanks for the feedback! A few other people shared similar experiences as well. I think they were using high doses injectable T (700mg weekly) or DECA.

OP
B

Breadpill

Interesting that others had similar experiences.

Does 11-Keto-DHT has stronger anti-prolactin effects than androsterone?

I recall one user on here said that they experienced relief from prolactin symptoms using 11keto that they did not get from androsterone.

Momado965

Metergoline and cabergoline are VERY potent prolactin inhibitors why didnt you use them? They worked for me. Mind you they must be used at clinical doses 12mg and 2mg, metergoline and cabergoline. Andro and p4 for anti estrogenocity.

Momado965

Amazing! Thanks for the feedback! A few other people shared similar experiences as well. I think they were using high doses injectable T (700mg weekly) or DECA.

Any idea on how to protect oneself from the notorious tren plaque formation?

OP
B

Breadpill

Metergoline and cabergoline are VERY potent prolactin inhibitors why didnt you use them? They worked for me. Mind you they must be used at clinical doses 12mg and 2mg, metergoline and cabergoline. Andro and p4 for anti estrogenocity.
I am using Metergoline, Its in the OP. Dont want to use caber

golder

Interesting that others had similar experiences.

Does 11-Keto-DHT has stronger anti-prolactin effects than androsterone?

I recall one user on here said that they experienced relief from prolactin symptoms using 11keto that they did not get from androsterone.
Haidut could you let us know how andro and 11ketodht would compare in a prolactin context?

AndrogenicJB

Can you tell me about the benefits you have gotten from metergoline ----- test/dht/low e/high libido/dopamine anything

OP
B

Breadpill

Haidut could you let us know how andro and 11ketodht would compare in a prolactin context?
I think androsterone can replace 11-keto DHT in doses about twice as high. So, if a single dose for you of 11-keto DHT was say 2 drops, I'd try 4 drops androsterone as a replacement.
It lowered my prolactin and estrone sulfate levels to almost undetectable levels.

jack27

Any idea what that hard lump would have been caused by?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom