Lisuride Desensitization?

scoobydoo

Super confused by the results i've had with lisuride thus far. The goal of it was for reducing prolactin levels and thus increasing libido and function sexually. Today I tried 2 drops topically and this is what i've noticed:

- desensitization, very poor function of penis. Function already was poor but even worse now
- Mental libido was higher, went shopping and noticed females more and found more appreciation in everything. I was at an art gallery and literally saw colors that I never noticed before.
- Very out of it, almost LSD like feeling

I am confused why I could mentally I would have such great reaction and increase attraction to females, yet my function and physical libido decreased so heavily. Thoughts?

orewashin

I wouldn’t use it on a regular basis.

In other words, use it like you would LSD: Every once in a while.

It’s a strong substance that can potentially carry very unpleasant side effects.

OP
S

scoobydoo

I wouldn’t use it on a regular basis.

In other words, use it like you would LSD: Every once in a while.

It’s a strong substance that can potentially carry very unpleasant side effects.

Yes my thoughts as well. I'm just trying to understand why it gave me these symptoms as it has been touted that D2 agonists should really have a very strong libido enhancing effect

orewashin

Serotonin antagonists mostly increase libido on the mental level. I also experienced physical effects.

orewashin

is lisuride not a pretty potent serotonin antagonist?
Of course. Whatever inhibits prolactin inhibits serotonin, although I’m not sure if it’s true that whatever inhibits serotonin always inhibits prolactin. Prolactin is a more impactful chemical as a whole.

This difference between mental libido and desensitization is very similar to my constant state. Also when I tried Mucuna Pruriens to increase dopamine, or other dopamine increasing supplements like Tyrosine, my experience was very similar in that it increased libido, sort of, but numbness was as big as ever or even increased.

A minor reason of that is that I think Dopamine D2 does almost nothing for sexuality, but if acted on in some areas, might inhibit sexuality, whereas D1 is more pro-sexual. I'm guessing the generic supplements act mostly on D2 and possibly also prescription drugs do to a greater extent, or at least enough that they can be useless for sexuality.
In any case, sexuality requires activity mostly in specific areas, and if they are not activated correctly, it seems to cause such issues, like libido seemingly being intact, but having numbness. Those areas mainly seem to be the
Medial Pre-Optic Area, Paraventricular Nucleus, which maybe you can read about here (among other places), if linking of Google Books works:
https://books.google.com/books?id=3ogNo5qAVJ8C&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28&dq=%22ca3%22+hippocampus+pudendal&source=bl&ots=M4p6qhQqFQ&sig=ACfU3U1CUsQ3X7BtiGPLGJg4wW_zrO_d-A&hl=de&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=%22ca3%22%20hippocampus%20pudendal&f=false

Eberhardt

I have struggeld with the after-effects of Lisuride for several months now. I had a strong adverse reacton. My libido just fell of the shelf and smashed to the floor. Numb "member", and zero drive in addition to lsd-like mental effects with a whirlpool of mental images and severe drop in assertiveness!! I have reversed most of the mental effects by metergoline and cypra for a short period but nothing seems to make my libido and sexual ability and enjoyment come back. I have rested, tried thyroid, pregnenelone, progesterone, earthing and lots and lots of sunlight. Nothing. A slight improvement maybe. Nothing I eat seems to affect it much either and Peat himself on email only suggested to get more calcium and sun/vit D which hasn't done diddlysquat :/ I hope you have some success with the issue. I am not in the state of utter misery I was the first two weeks but still it would be nice to get things functioning as before. Slight improvement actually occured from taking up running again which I discarded previously for metabolic reasons. I made a seperate post about this but thought I'd just chime in since it's the first one I heard with similar issues.! :)

OP
S

scoobydoo

I have struggeld with the after-effects of Lisuride for several months now. I had a strong adverse reacton. My libido just fell of the shelf and smashed to the floor. Numb "member", and zero drive in addition to lsd-like mental effects with a whirlpool of mental images and severe drop in assertiveness!! I have reversed most of the mental effects by metergoline and cypra for a short period but nothing seems to make my libido and sexual ability and enjoyment come back. I have rested, tried thyroid, pregnenelone, progesterone, earthing and lots and lots of sunlight. Nothing. A slight improvement maybe. Nothing I eat seems to affect it much either and Peat himself on email only suggested to get more calcium and sun/vit D which hasn't done diddlysquat :/ I hope you have some success with the issue. I am not in the state of utter misery I was the first two weeks but still it would be nice to get things functioning as before. Slight improvement actually occured from taking up running again which I discarded previously for metabolic reasons. I made a seperate post about this but thought I'd just chime in since it's the first one I heard with similar issues.! :)
Interesting
Yeah it’s very odd
Diamant seems slightly better but still just makes me really calm and happy
No libido boost from it
My libido was bad before lisuride anyways but it seemed maybe even worse after taking it
I was thinking metergoline may help

what was the thread you wrote?

Eberhardt

Interesting
Yeah it’s very odd
Diamant seems slightly better but still just makes me really calm and happy
No libido boost from it
My libido was bad before lisuride anyways but it seemed maybe even worse after taking it
I was thinking metergoline may help

what was the thread you wrote?

Interesting as well what you say. I felt mine was great and just took it as a test. Diamant helped a bit too. I tolerate it but I hate the two weeks of dissasosiation and memory gaps I always get from taking it. But it's calming and stops stress in some ways .
I realize it wasn't my thread I just sort of hijacked it :P
Lisuride And Libido

OP
S

scoobydoo

Interesting as well what you say. I felt mine was great and just took it as a test. Diamant helped a bit too. I tolerate it but I hate the two weeks of dissasosiation and memory gaps I always get from taking it. But it's calming and stops stress in some ways .
I realize it wasn't my thread I just sort of hijacked it :P
Lisuride And Libido
Interesting
Did you ever try taking a different size dose of it? Also wondering if it was an adrenaline rush for both of us (both having a background in running) we may both be one of those people that feel “better” on stress horomones
I know after races I used to get such great highs and would run off the cortisol like cray

Eberhardt

Interesting
Did you ever try taking a different size dose of it? Also wondering if it was an adrenaline rush for both of us (both having a background in running) we may both be one of those people that feel “better” on stress horomones
I know after races I used to get such great highs and would run off the cortisol like cray
I never tried more then two drops because of the side effects. One drop will leave me with two weeks of side effects (in addition to the anti-stress effect). I think I have a tendency for high adrenaline yes. But I don't get runners high. Don't even able to relate to it. I do get some adrenalin rush from it though (probably the reason for not getting a runners high is that I don't respond to endorphins- probably because I don't respond much to opiates at all, which is typical of people with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome). But still you might be on to something as if I try different suplements it has a big tendency to spill over into adrenalin production. Bu t I still find it weird with the Lisuride. If it was a pronounced stress-lowering effect that caused it and the libido was estrogendriven, I dont think that all parameters would plummet simutanously. I had no morning wood, no drive, no assertiveness, higher stress, bad sleep and nightmares and disturbed thoughts and racing mind - that does NOT sound like a positive reaction. And serotonininhibitors and diamant made it somehow better. It is now in the middel of before and just after and its been about 3 months or more now. I can add that I react fairly well in general to Pyrucet - do you have any experience with it??

OP
S

scoobydoo

I haven’t tried Pyrucet no
Yeah I do wonder if because lisuride doesn’t block all the serotonin receptors if there is some serotonergic activity going on for whatever reason

Eberhardt

I haven’t tried Pyrucet no
Yeah I do wonder if because lisuride doesn’t block all the serotonin receptors if there is some serotonergic activity going on for whatever reason
that's what it feels like yeah!! I tried mentioning that in emailcorrespondence without getting much out of it but thats what it feels like. I think it also made my prolactin go up as I suddenly got postorgasmic syndrom. But as fas as I know sometimes if serotonine increases prolactin follows. My body has a tendency to send things down the least likely/beneficial pathways! ;) Haidut thought that if my description was right I might actually have to low estrogen which is werid but could help explain why running helped

OP
S

scoobydoo

that's what it feels like yeah!! I tried mentioning that in emailcorrespondence without getting much out of it but thats what it feels like. I think it also made my prolactin go up as I suddenly got postorgasmic syndrom. But as fas as I know sometimes if serotonine increases prolactin follows. My body has a tendency to send things down the least likely/beneficial pathways! ;) Haidut thought that if my description was right I might actually have to low estrogen which is werid but could help explain why running helped
Yes that’s why I wanted to try it int he first place was my high prolactin
Haven’t found anything that consistently helps with prolactin yet

OP
S

scoobydoo

Yes that’s why I wanted to try it int he first place was my high prolactin
Haven’t found anything that consistently helps with prolactin yet
Also have you tried the cheaper alternative of using BCAAs and tyrosine with meals? Heard good success from that

Eberhardt

Also have you tried the cheaper alternative of using BCAAs and tyrosine with meals? Heard good success from that
Hmmm, I don't know what helps with prolactin either. Supposedly it is lowered by serotonin-inhibitors as you probably know but I haven't really anything but written words saying it - no experience. I had problems with high prolactin like 8 years ago and then just running and a lot of carbs and calories and a generall peaty eating at the time fixed it in a couple of years. I think part of it was psychological for my part also back then.

No I havent tried that one - it's interesting but I have never ever been able to tolerate isloated aminoacids of any kind, not even glycine so I don't think I'll take my chances. One time I got so sick from collagen peptides I vomited til I almost got to the ER. I still have a lump on my hand from it and it was 4 years ago. But if those work I guess theoretically a high protein intake should help (I belive I have that though) - I have just decided to up my gelatin intake, which I tolerate well, and see how that goes.

Martin

Hmmm, I don't know what helps with prolactin either. Supposedly it is lowered by serotonin-inhibitors as you probably know but I haven't really anything but written words saying it - no experience. I had problems with high prolactin like 8 years ago and then just running and a lot of carbs and calories and a generall peaty eating at the time fixed it in a couple of years. I think part of it was psychological for my part also back then.

No I havent tried that one - it's interesting but I have never ever been able to tolerate isloated aminoacids of any kind, not even glycine so I don't think I'll take my chances. One time I got so sick from collagen peptides I vomited til I almost got to the ER. I still have a lump on my hand from it and it was 4 years ago. But if those work I guess theoretically a high protein intake should help (I belive I have that though) - I have just decided to up my gelatin intake, which I tolerate well, and see how that goes.
Were you able to mostly recover from the after-effects of Lisuride?

Super confused by the results i've had with lisuride thus far. The goal of it was for reducing prolactin levels and thus increasing libido and function sexually. Today I tried 2 drops topically and this is what i've noticed:

- desensitization, very poor function of penis. Function already was poor but even worse now
- Mental libido was higher, went shopping and noticed females more and found more appreciation in everything. I was at an art gallery and literally saw colors that I never noticed before.
- Very out of it, almost LSD like feeling

I am confused why I could mentally I would have such great reaction and increase attraction to females, yet my function and physical libido decreased so heavily. Thoughts?

maybe you should take it per os? sound like nocebo effect to me.

AdoTintor

Lisuride was a really beautiful thing, the first time, then less so. As I did more Peating it seemed to have less of blissful effect. Similarly Camphosal gave me a joyous feeling for about a 6 days on the trot, but then that effect when away, along with the gut bacteria I assume. The first time I broke up Zinc tablets, dissolved them in coconut oil and rubbed it on my head I thought I had found nirvana. But that effect dwindled as the deficiency went away. Its a shame. I would prefer to always be creating a deficiency in something, in rotation, so each day I can always get the nice effects of fixing it. Down with mutivitamins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals