Liquid Cyproheptadine Ingredients?

Kenobi

I bought cypro in liquid form which came with a tiny bottle of B12 from farmacia el nino. Both the cypro and B12 taste harsh, and seem to hurt my teeth. I want to consume the B12 sublingully, since B12 is poorly absorbed orally as opposed to holding it under the tongue. But I don't know why both of the liquids taste so harsh. I added some baking soda to the B12 while in my mouth, but it didn't seem to bubble and it still hurt my teeth.

The ingredients are in Spanish, does anyone know what they are from reading the label? I'm also unsure why they add B12, especially as a tiny bottle that they instruct through pictures to pour into the cypro bottle.

My speculation is that it's because cyano-B12 catches methyl groups, which normally metabolize histamine, so people are left with more histamine and more dependence on cypro. Cyano-B12 is still good due to the the small amount of cyanide, B12, and methyl group depletion, but I think that's their reason for throwing that in there, or it may have that effect by coincidence, and they throw it in for a different reason. For me, cypro isn't really effective, but I think the cyano-B12 would be, because I believe I have an excess amount of methyl groups, and I want to absorb it the most effective way possible.

tara

I'm just speculating, but I wonder whether it is common for people who are struggling with anorexia to also need a bit of extra B12 during recovery? I think the formulation of cyproheptadine that you have may be aimed at such customers. Maybe they extend the shelf life by storing the drug and the vitamin in separate bottles? I've recently started using cyproheptadine tablets, and they taste pretty bitter, too. Target market for the tablets I'm taking are for anti-histamine and migraine abortion effects. I'm not aware of any reason why the cypro shouldn't work the same way whichever form it comes in.

BingDing

I'm not familiar with cypro and cyano B12. Do free methyl groups circulate in the body?

Niacinimide catabolism consumes SAMe, the most abundant methyl donor.

OP
K

Kenobi

BingDing said:
I'm not familiar with cypro and cyano B12. Do free methyl groups circulate in the body?

Niacinimide catabolism consumes SAMe, the most abundant methyl donor.
Not only niacinamide, but also many other chemicals like neurotransmitters, xanthine, etc. However, neurotransmitters are low when there is a low amount of methyl groups, because SAMe is also involved in the production of neurotransmitters. In particular, I'm talking about serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine.

Methyl groups are derived primarily from choline and methionine. The methionine is converted to SAMe, and the choline is used to make acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a negative neurotransmitter because it's a dopamine antagonist and an activator of a branch of the ANS. RP said the ANS should be minimized, and dopamine function should be maximized. People with low methyl groups and high histamine often have very empty minds and anhedonia, and it's theorized that low dopamine, and additionally the high acetylcholine they have counteracting it, is responsible. People with high methyl groups tend to have racing minds and paranoia, on the other hand.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals