Just started Cyproheptadine

SQu

Re: Acetazolamide

A pharmacist told me people ask for cyproheptadine to stimulate the appetite. (It's available without prescription here)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Cyproheptadine seems to be best taken in the morning.

Philomath

Thanks Charlie - I go to bed too late to know if it's the Cypro making me drowsy or the lack of sleep! It did clear up my nose and leveled out my libido (a good thing!)
Back to Diamox/Acetazolamide. Laid off the Cypro and took a Diamox last night. I'm like a little kid who can't wait to open his presents! About 20 minutes after taking it my heartbeat went up over 80bpm. Couldn't tell if temps went up although I did feel "tingly" sensation all over. I was in bed so I don't recall any other feelings. I did sleep well and remembered my dreams.
Did a "boot camp" workout this morning, bpm is still over 80. Had some cheese, milk aspirin and oj for breakfast. Think I'll wait a while before I take another diamox.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Charlie said:
Can you link me to the information about cyproheptadine that you are referring to? I have no doubt it is correct but I never knew about it possibly being a problem when taken at night until I had been taking it myself for several months :shock: I probably need to educate myself further.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Blossom said:
Charlie said:
Can you link me to the information about cyproheptadine that you are referring to? I have no doubt it is correct but I never knew about it possibly being a problem when taken at night until I had been taking it myself for several months :shock: I probably need to educate myself further.
I think I found what you were referring to under the thread ' those with groggy mornings' Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals