j's log

OP
J

j.

One of the last few issues Peating hasn't completely solved for me is hypersensitivity to liquids from plastic.

Today I noticed something interesting. After ingesting some sugar and quite a bit of salt, I was able to drink the coca cola from a plastic bottle. Ingesting some salt made me go from having to spit it out to feeling it was just normal coca cola in minutes.

OP
J

j.

I seem to be able to take Nutrisorb Vitamin A now by putting a drop in a gel cap.

I didn't feel good after taking directly, without the capsule. Because I didn't have empty gel caps, I used some of those inexpensive Swanson pregnenolone 10 mg capsules (took the pregnenolone as well).

OP
J

j.

Someone once asked me how quickly vitamin A fixed my acne/skin issues.

Today I woke up and noticed I had visible dandruff, plus pink spots on my face. Between noon and the afternoon I took 12,500 IU of Vitamin A. Now I can't even notice the dandruff and the pink spots are gone. So about 6 hours after ingestion.

I haven't taken vit A for a while as I have been having other issues. I think I'll experiment with a 5,000 IU daily dose now.

OP
J

j.

When I had kidney problems, it reflected on how the palms of my hands looked. At the worst moment it got that bluish color. As I got better, so did the color of my palms.

OP
J

j.

If one does red light therapy regularly, maybe the feeling of wanting to do the therapy is a sign of good vitamin A status.

As I supplement vitamin A, there is often a point when I want to turn on more lights.

OP
J

j.

Thinking about autoimmunity made me wonder whether my sensitivity to plastics is greater when I for whatever reason don't make sure to have an adequate vitamin A level (run out of supplements, etc.). I think I noticed that the months I consume orange juice regularly I'm less sensitive, now I'm going to watch how it relates to vitamin A supplementation.

OP
J

j.

This looks like a great resource: The biochemistry and pathology of hypervitaminosis A

LOL, the knowledge that vitamin A reduces the effects of excessive vitamin D was already available in the 1930s! But in the vitamin D craze that occurred lately, vitamin A is hardly ever mentioned.

OP
J

j.

My latest combination of foods: Farmers cheese with dulce de guayaba (guava) and boiled eggs.

If I want to add a drink, sprite or coke.

OP
J

j.

I think that when I regularly eat high protein from dairy, I have less frequent cravings for liver.

OP
J

j.

First day back on calcium carbonate. 300 mg makes urine pH go up about 0.5 immediately.

OP
J

j.

I drank many liters of orange and apple juice in the last 24 hours. At first I thought I'd avoid salt, as in avoid going out of my way to consume it, but the cravings became intense, and maybe it's a good idea to add salt when one consumes a lot of fruit or fruit juices.

Relatedly, is a fruitarian diet + salt healthier than a purely fruitarian diet?

OP
J

j.

Is eating farmers cheese at night a bad idea? Would you digest protein all night and have lower blood sugar than usual?

OP
J

j.

When there are good oranges, homemade, when there aren't, store-bought, typically the brand with fewer additives.

OP
J

j.

I'm going to see if I can use the Unique E leftovers topically without reactions.

I'm in a better state now than when I tried it don't remember when. So maybe I can consume them orally as well, if it works topically. Glad I wasn't dumb enough to throw them away when they didn't work orally.

OP
J

j.

Topical application of Unique E caused little or no problems.

OP
J

j.

I've been taking Unique E topically the last few days. For moments I felt a little of that sedated feeling of progesterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals