j's log

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Slowly working up. At around 10mgs a day right now and I feel nothing yet. Richard over at "free the animal" said his teeth get real smooth when he takes it. This never happens to me.

My teeth are de-mineralizing at the base, just found a hole.

OP
J

j.

Maybe take it with a food with some fat? I feel the teeth effect, Peat mentioned it as well, that you feel your mouth/saliva different.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Charlie said:
Slowly working up. At around 10mgs a day right now and I feel nothing yet. Richard over at "free the animal" said his teeth get real smooth when he takes it. This never happens to me.

My teeth are de-mineralizing at the base, just found a hole.
Do you still do bag breathing Charlie? I'm just curious if it might help the teeth the way it is supposed to help the bones? You know how I love CO2!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
j, I get plenty of fat but will make sure to get some with it. What about vitamin A?

Blossom, No but I need to probably start back up on it. My poor teeth need help. :(

OP
J

j.

I think the teeth effect might take like a week to happen. If you don't feel anything then I don't know.

Regarding vitamin A, I always took it just by skin symptoms. Since taking vitamins E and K regularly, I had to take a lot less A. If one doesn't know what to take, I'd say take 5,000 IU, that's all I take some days now, even after sunlight and incandescents, which normally increase A requirements.

OP
J

j.

Isn't it sunny now Charlie? Maybe what you need is D?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Charlie said:
No but I need to probably start back up on it. My poor teeth need help. :(
It can't hurt! I've been doing it two to three times per day until it just starts to become uncomfortable. You probably already know how to bag breathe! :P

OP
J

j.

Blossom said:
Charlie said:
No but I need to probably start back up on it. My poor teeth need help. :(
It can't hurt! I've been doing it two to three times per day until it just starts to become uncomfortable. You probably already know how to bag breathe! :P

Or backpack breathe, if that's what one has around.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
j. said:
Its been a tough start to spring/summer here, seems like its always cloudy middle of the day. uggggh. Working on it though!

OP
J

j.

Charlie said:
j. said:
Its been a tough start to spring/summer here, seems like its always cloudy middle of the day. uggggh. Working on it though!

I don't bother if it's cloudy, it blocks the UVB.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeh thats what I figured.

j. said:
If after taking vitamin K2 your erections get out of control, please report.

Out of control good? Or out of control bad? I know someone who struggles in that department and I would like to offer some advice, but being a woman I have NO frame of reference...please do report. :lol:

OP
J

j.

thebigpeatowski said:
j. said:
If after taking vitamin K2 your erections get out of control, please report.

Out of control good? Or out of control bad? I know someone who struggles in that department and I would like to offer some advice, but being a woman I have NO frame of reference...please do report. :lol:

This-is-so-awesome type of thing. I wonder what effects K2 has in women.

Kray

j. said:
I think the teeth effect might take like a week to happen. If you don't feel anything then I don't know.

Regarding vitamin A, I always took it just by skin symptoms. Since taking vitamins E and K regularly, I had to take quite a lot of A. If one doesn't know what to take, I'd say take 5,000 IU, that's all I take some days now, even after sunlight and incandescents, which normally increase A requirements.

J, do you know about this kind of light, whether it fits into the paradigm of light therapy often discussed here as beneficial?

http://www.amazon.com/DPL-Deep-Penetrat ... B000RIJ2ZY

Would I need to increase vitamin A if using it regularly?

Thanks for fielding all my questions today. :)

OP
J

j.

classicallady said:
j. said:

Regarding vitamin A, I always took it just by skin symptoms. Since taking vitamins E and K regularly, I had to take quite a lot of A. If one doesn't know what to take, I'd say take 5,000 IU, that's all I take some days now, even after sunlight and incandescents, which normally increase A requirements.

J, do you know about this kind of light, whether it fits into the paradigm of light therapy often discussed here as beneficial?

http://www.amazon.com/DPL-Deep-Penetrat ... B000RIJ2ZY

Would I need to increase vitamin A if using it regularly?

Thanks for fielding all my questions today. :)

I meant to say that I had to take a lot less A, not more, since starting taking E and K. I don't have to take a lot of vitamin A if I'm taking E and K2, even with light therapy. Don't know anything about that product.

Kray

Thanks J. Understood your clarification on vit A, and note on DPL product. Anyone else on this thread who can address the question of the light device I linked to (above), would be most appreciated. ;)

OP
J

j.

It seems unnecessarily expensive to me, regular incandescents work fine.

Kray

j. said:
It seems unnecessarily expensive to me, regular incandescents work fine.

No doubt. Can you provide a link to one that is a good set-up/easy to use? :)

OP
J

j.

thebigpeatowski said:

Peat often mentions how vitamin E is similar to progesterone in its effects. Maybe there is a parallel and vitamin K is like DHEA? That type of thing is fairly often reported with DHEA.

J, have you seen any info on the mechanism by which K2 and E might reduce the need for A? I think you're onto something important.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals