Joint Pain After Eating

jdherk

Hello fellow Peatarians!

Who here also suffer from joint inflammation or arthritis?

If you are like me and suffer from this devastating disease, please step forth!

I have found that using a daily carrot coconut sallad has helped me quite a bit, however, It is not enough!

If I eat only fat and protein from animals excluding dairy, I've found that the inflammation goes to Zero.
It will make me tired though, grapes and OJ fixes that but inflammation will come back slightly.
What does my fellow Peatarians do to remedy their joint pain/inflammation?

Advice would be appreciated!

Ania

Hi,
I have suffered from RA for 30 years now. Few years ago I discovered that my joint pain is strictly connected to food.
Dairy is my main offender. However, with time I started to be sensitive to most foods. Now I am left with fruits and animal protein and fat except dairy. If you are like me, rotate your food. I got sensitive to everything I consumed too often. When I started peating, I kept eating the same foods. It was a huge mistake. But I learned my lesson much too late.
Now I know much more through experimenting, but for me it is too late to reintroduce another foods. Whenever I try any forbidden food, I flare up. Here you have more details about my experience : Rheumatoid Arthritis Managed With Fruit And Protein Diet

OP
J

jdherk

Hi,
I have suffered from RA for 30 years now. Few years ago I discovered that my joint pain is strictly connected to food.
Dairy is my main offender. However, with time I started to be sensitive to most foods. Now I am left with fruits and animal protein and fat except dairy. If you are like me, rotate your food. I got sensitive to everything I consumed too often. When I started peating, I kept eating the same foods. It was a huge mistake. But I learned my lesson much too late.
Now I know much more through experimenting, but for me it is too late to reintroduce another foods. Whenever I try any forbidden food, I flare up. Here you have more details about my experience : Rheumatoid Arthritis Managed With Fruit And Protein Diet

Thanks Ania

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals