Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

LadyRae

Do I need to worry about the hype behind the supposed side effects of taking this? I have had a virus that has ended with a nasty whole-lip fever blister. I read that IVM has shown some promise in periooral dermatitis- maybe not same as a viral herpes outbreak- but not sure if I should dare apply it to my inflamed lips v intake orally at what appears to be the end of whatever virus I've had. Thanks so much for your personal feedback!
I would just slather it on. Honestly NO concerns about side effects here.... My energy and mental clarity are always tip top the day after my oral doses..

Kray

I would just slather it on. Honestly NO concerns about side effects here.... My energy and mental clarity are always tip top the day after my oral doses..
Thank you- seems pretty simple! Can I ask, how long you've been using/taking it? Is it necessary to do so ongoing for issues such as rosacea? Have you read anything about its use topically for dermatitis/eczema, etc?

LadyRae

Thank you- seems pretty simple! Can I ask, how long you've been using/taking it? Is it necessary to do so ongoing for issues such as rosacea? Have you read anything about its use topically for dermatitis/eczema, etc?
I've been using it topically every single night since October 10th...over my tretinoin cream. I took it orally a couple times during the summer and a couple times in the fall, and I used it topically once in awhile over the summer but not consistently. The first few times I used it topically on my face, my face got really red like I had a sunburn. But this only lasted the first few applications... I noticed in the summer that if I quit using the Ivermectin topically, after about a week I would start to get the little red bumps on my upper cheeks, and the pores on my nose would get large and kind of bumpy looking.

Not a lot of experience with eczema or dermatitis...

Kray

I've been using it topically every single night since October 10th...over my tretinoin cream. I took it orally a couple times during the summer and a couple times in the fall, and I used it topically once in awhile over the summer but not consistently. The first few times I used it topically on my face, my face got really red like I had a sunburn. But this only lasted the first few applications... I noticed in the summer that if I quit using the Ivermectin topically, after about a week I would start to get the little red bumps on my upper cheeks, and the pores on my nose would get large and kind of bumpy looking.

Not a lot of experience with eczema or dermatitis...
Great feedback, thank you so much! I will give it a try and see how it goes 👍

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals