If you HAD to buy a ready made shampoo + conditioner, which one would you choose?

I’m talking no homemade nothing, no baking soda vinegar, no bars of soap, but out of everything that’s available out there, what would be the “least bad” ready made shampoo and conditioner you’d go for if you know of one?

I’ve got long hair and my current situation would greatly benefit from the convenience of a hair care routine that doesn’t involve any hassle other than just buying the product and smashing it into my hair lol (mostly ADHD related but also my current living situation, and other reasons ….)

Someone recommended Dr Organic (which is a UK brand) but I wanted to ask here as well, in case someone has another recommendation (ideally also UK based but if not I can at least compare ingredients and maybe find something similar here). If it’s something like hand made on Etsy that would be fine too if you can recommend it and think it yields good results.

Again, please do not reply with “just use eggs” “just use vinegar” “use this special shampoo bar” etc I cannot right now ?

Ideally the ladies can weigh in here, my hair is fairly long, normal, and slightly wavy (so no buzz cut recommendations, either please ?)

I’m also not that much of a purist with regards to all this so even if something might not be 100% ideal, I’m looking for the least problematic combined with the highest convenience possible.

TIA

Impero

If you're gonna go that route, I'd say just download the Yuka app, start scanning away and pick something with a rating of 95 or above.

sleepson

I rarely shampoo my hair (2-3 times a month) but my wife appreciates it so it's good to have in the bag of tricks

makaronai

This.
Mistry's Aloe Jojoba Shampoo with Rosemary 200ml - Natural Hair Care Shampoo, Gentle, Strengthening & Nourishing - Suitable for All Ages and Hair Types, Additive Free, Vegan, https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0036KT1WE/

This is something I regret not stocking up with for moving to Japan. I still remember this shampoo every time I wash my hair! There’s more kinds (I like their 2 in one shampoo and conditioner products too) if you go to House of Mistry pharmacy in Hampstead, London.

Logan-

This one doesn’t seem too bad:

I use this one…

but I rather use natural, old style bar soap that are made with the fewest, safest, oldest known ingredients traditionally to make soap, instead of shampoo or other products.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals