Low Toxin Testimonials I was skeptical at first too, but the changes really are astounding...

mosaic01

" I wasn't insulting you, just the other people that follow his ideas" the other forum is right, this place really is just charlie and his 20 alts.

The paranoia of RP cultists over at bioenergetic forum is through the roof.

I don't blame them. It seems everyone is seeing controlled opposition/CIA/deep state everywhere these days. People have generally become super paranoid during the last decade. 10 years ago, this was not the case. People just minded their own business. The more poisoned people are, the more paranoid. Copper plays a big role in this. But both copper and retinol make one susceptible to the negative effects of EMF, making the body act like an antenna.

It's not a surprise that a community of people drowning in copper and retinol will be paranoid.

I for one don't want to be an antenna for the elites' transhumanism project. 5G and Musk's satellite system initiated "covid-19", and made people more toxic by limiting the bodies' ability to detoxify poisons like copper and vA.

After taking some dextrose with water last night before I slept, I woke up today with quite an experience. I've had some massive bile dumps this morning, and early afternoon, that I've never really experienced before. Literally out of nowhere, I had several instances of diarrhea, and one instance of vomiting. What was out of the ordinary, was that what was coming out of both ends has been nothing but pure thick yellow (bile/vitamin A I'm assuming) and absolutely no other substances or material; no food, nothing. It's just been this pure thick yellow liquid.

Remarkable.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

" I wasn't insulting you, just the other people that follow his ideas" the other forum is right, this place really is just charlie and his 20 alts.
:rollingred

Mephisto

The paranoia of RP cultists over at bioenergetic forum is through the roof.

I don't blame them. It seems everyone is seeing controlled opposition/CIA/deep state everywhere these days. People have generally become super paranoid during the last decade. 10 years ago, this was not the case. People just minded their own business. The more poisoned people are, the more paranoid. Copper plays a big role in this. But both copper and retinol make one susceptible to the negative effects of EMF, making the body act like an antenna.

It's not a surprise that a community of people drowning in copper and retinol will be paranoid.
Ray talked about being targeted by the CIA, but I guess he was just a paranoid schizophrenic, I'm sure we're all just crazy for being upset seeing the disrespect towards the man who's name is used for the forum all while profiting from his name and his work. We are crazy, but you guys are not, because calling all research "rockefeller" science if it doesn't support your vitamin A theory is so much more reasonable, and definitely not paranoid.

LLight

I for one don't want to be an antenna for the elites' transhumanism project. 5G and Musk's satellite system initiated "covid-19", and made people more toxic by limiting the bodies' ability to detoxify poisons like copper and vA.
This must be a joke given what you wrote in your post 😄

mosaic01

You show them mosaic!
See, I'm also affected :D Everything must be a conspiracy nowadays.

Ray talked about being targeted by the CIA,

He was targeted when he was a real threat to the power structure in the US in the 60s or 70s with his school, attempting to establish some new way of educating. The CIA targeted all attempts of the counter-culture movement to establish a new kind of culture.

There's a good book about the counter-culture at large, "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" written by David McGowan, it explains how Intelligence created the Hippie culture in the first place to subvert the growing peace protests against the war.

So conspiracies do exist, but this growing awareness of them has also led to the side effect of people no longer trusting each other in online communities. Which is pretty sad overall.

InChristAlone

I think there's a difference between thinking everything's the CIA, and just generally having your eyes open to the powers that be. I am not being controlled by paranoia, but I still don't accept most of what mainstream science says and generally live my life free in Christ. The powers that be are going to continue their schemes until Christ returns, we have to put our faith In God to make it through. Everything else is a distraction. A pastor I follow said the Lord told him (paraphrasing) that this year would be crazy and distracting so keep your eyes focused on what God is doing in your life and the people around you.

Mephisto

See, I'm also affected :D Everything must be a conspiracy nowadays.

He was targeted when he was a real threat to the power structure in the US in the 60s or 70s with his school, attempting to establish some new way of educating. The CIA targeted all attempts of the counter-culture movement to establish a new kind of culture.

There's a good book about the counter-culture at large, "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" written by David McGowan, it explains how the CIA created the Hippie culture in the first place to subvert the growing peace protests against the war.

So conspiracies do exist, but this growing awareness of them has also led to the side effect of people no longer trusting each other in online communities. Which is pretty sad overall.
I'm familiar with the book, it's a good one. It isn't paranoid not to trust online communities, everyone knows that, for example, reddit is 90% bots and shills at this point. Why wouldn't they influence online communities when the internet was created for military interests, they used tv and radio and books for that already. It would be naive not to question these things. Peat did say to question everything we read too, research included, but that is all research, not just that which goes against what I or you believe.

InChristAlone

I'm familiar with the book, it's a good one. It isn't paranoid not to trust online communities, everyone knows that, for example, reddit is 90% bots and shills at this point. Why wouldn't they influence online communities when the internet was created for military interests, they used tv and radio and books for that already. It would be naive not to question these things. Peat did say to question everything we read too, research included, but that is all research, not just that which goes against what I or you believe.
Where have you been? We've been debating the vitamin A thing since middle of 2018. This is not new information.The toxic bile theory is, but that has research to back it up by Anthony Mawson PhD, I posted quite a few of his articles. He's not in the mainstream because he doesn't support mainstream views. People need to know the backstory to all this. Most of us sat back and watched it before really going low A.

Mephisto

Where have you been? We've been debating the vitamin A thing since middle of 2018. This is not new information.The toxic bile theory is, but that has research to back it up by Anthony Mawson PhD, I posted quite a few of his articles. He's not in the mainstream because he doesn't support mainstream views. People need to know the backstory to all this. Most of us sat back and watched it before really going low A.
i said earlier that i haven't been here much because I've had no need for health advice, and came back because of Peat's passing. I wouldn't care about it being discussed, I like new ideas, it's the way things have been done, with insults and bans and disrespect towards a man who is dead and can't defend himself, and who helped many, or at least got them onto a path of questioning things more deeply.

InChristAlone

i said earlier that i haven't been here much because I've had no need for health advice, and came back because of Peat's passing. I wouldn't care about it being discussed, I like new ideas, it's the way things have been done, with insults and bans and disrespect towards a man who is dead and can't defend himself, and who helped many, or at least got them onto a path of questioning things more deeply.
Peat wouldn't need to defend himself because he wasn't doing clinical practice. But people took his advice like he was. As far as I know bans have only come as a result of disrespecting the forum. I haven't heard anyone outright disrespect Ray and attack his character. We all know Ray was sweet and kind, that doesn't mean we can't talk about bad advice or that he was immune to giving bad advice.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone, Ray here.

I'm 29, male.

I know many of you here, and elsewhere, involved in the 'Peatsphere' are extremely skeptical of this low toxin/low 'vitamin a' diet and lifestyle, and I understand your reservations, because I had them too.

I was very skeptical at first, primarily because this seemingly new approach contradicted many things that I believed to be true, from Peat's philosophies and my own 'scientific' understanding. Now to preface, I just want to share some of my story, and my goal is not necessarily to convince anyone to embark on this route indefinitely, but maybe to offer a perspective that would allow some to just give this a chance, perhaps. I'll try to summarize as best as I can and be somewhat brief. I don't wish to bore anyone.

I've been lurking, and at times personally involved in the Peat community since roughly ~2015-2016, and at that time I was extremely desperate to solve many health-related issues that I was having. I followed many philosophies and recommendations over the years from Peat and Georgi, who I still have incredible respect for. I made incredible progress in the beginning, or so I thought, but in recent years I felt almost as though I was going backwards. My experience was corroborated often by those who were going on this 'low vitamin a/toxin' endeavor. I was hesitant but intrigued.

Vitamin A, a poison? Never. I was in disbelief. I used to frequent scientific studies and reports of retinol, and how amazing it was for androgens, overall health, cognition, dopamine, etc. You could say I was in the pro-A crowd for many years. I've used, off-and-on, arguably toxic amounts of vitamin a, combined orally with T3, and even at times used it on the scrotum topically (I don't really want to go down that rabbit hole, as many here were already divided on how that could be unsafe/lowers LH, etc.). I made mistakes along the way and was never perfect, but overall, I followed a diet and lifestyle inspired by Peat principles for many years, that eventually seemed to hurt me.

Last year, especially the last quarter of 2023, I started to notice a decline in my health and wellbeing, that led me to the low toxin community, which I've been "peeking" into for the last couple of years to gain perspective. Thus, in January 2024, I went all in, to give it a try. I felt that if it didn't end up working well, I could just return to Peat's principles, and my former way, and not be much worse off.

I regret nothing.

Many things that I thought I knew were being challenged, and I accepted, and gave this approach a whole-hearted try. For the past 1.5-2 months, I've been doing a strict low a/low toxin diet and lifestyle, to an absolute tee, modeled after information from Dr. Garrett Smith, and @charlie as well. I've cut out all major sources of copper, vitamin a, dairy, caffeine, vitamin d3 (food/supplements), PUFA (was already doing this), spices, excessive fructose, nicotine (was already doing), alcohol, amongst some other nuances. My diet currently consists of (all organic/grass fed, etc.):

- Beef, Bison, Lamb, Venison
- Organic White Rice
- Organic Japanese Udon Noodles
- Iceberg Lettuce (Organic heads)
- Peeled Cucumber
- Capers
- Pad Thai/Rice Noodles
- Homemade sourdough bread
- Apples (1-2 daily)
- Bananas (1 or less a day)
- Pure White Sea Salt
- Purified/Distilled Water (the only liquid/beverage that I consume) **I add dextrose to my water from time to time.

This seems restrictive, but that's only by choice. The low toxin lifestyle has many options for those seeking more variety than me.

So far, this diet approach has been incredible. After the first week and a half, I felt fully transitioned (YMMV). My energy and well-being have been much better than they've been in quite some time.
Many involved in the low toxin community have mentioned phenomena like the liver "unlocking" and expelling massive quantities of toxin, after years of doing this approach. I don't know how, but I think I'm already entering those stages of detox.

After taking some dextrose with water last night before I slept, I woke up today with quite an experience. I've had some massive bile dumps this morning, and early afternoon, that I've never really experienced before. Literally out of nowhere, I had several instances of diarrhea, and one instance of vomiting. What was out of the ordinary, was that what was coming out of both ends has been nothing but pure thick yellow (bile/vitamin A I'm assuming) and absolutely no other substances or material; no food, nothing. It's just been this pure thick yellow liquid. It actually goes along with everything that I've been hearing and learning about this low toxin lifestyle. It 100% corroborates with the low toxin philosophies. It was hell at first, but now going into the evening, it has calmed down, and I feel absolutely incredible. I literally feel as though I've expelled some stored vitamin a/toxin, that may have been in my body for quite awhile. I feel an internal weight has been lifted after today. I know there will be more to come.

Not everyone will have the exact same experience as me, as I understand. I know some have been doing this approach for years and have yet to experience something of the likes at which I did. Maybe I'm just lucky, I don't know. I can't really explain this myself, but I'm seeing tangible results, and I can feel them too. Please, hear me out.

Kind of a tangent, sorry. I will finish by saying that God is good, always, and I'm thankful for this forum, @charlie, and this great awakening. I know to some it sounds crazy, but what do you really have to lose by giving this a shot? Seriously.

Edits: I seemed to be repeating myself some.

Edit 2: I failed to mention I'm also using (sparingly)

-Niacin + Sodium Bicarbonate or Potassium Bicarbonate
-Molybdenum, Zinc, Selenium, Topical Magnesium
-Hardwood Activated Charcoal

These are all tools, not staples. The diet overall is the key, for me.
If you don't mind, I'd like to know more specifics. What was your diet before (milk, OJ, mostly liquid, low protein)? Also, do you know perhaps what your macros are looking like atm? Protein, carbs and fats.

Dutchie

if you have too much glyphosate in your system since that makes the correct utilisation of vitamin A problematic.
Does glyphosate also store in the meat and/or fat of grassfed cattle?
(If the grass has been sprayed with glyphosate containing pesticides).
Could one possibly become high in glyphosate from eating grassfed meats which grazed on land sprayed with glyphosate pesticides?

Mephisto

Peat wouldn't need to defend himself because he wasn't doing clinical practice. But people took his advice like he was. As far as I know bans have only come as a result of disrespecting the forum. I haven't heard anyone outright disrespect Ray and attack his character. We all know Ray was sweet and kind, that doesn't mean we can't talk about bad advice or that he was immune to giving bad advice.
i guess saying he's paranoid or delusional isn't an insult, my bad!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
People have generally become super paranoid during the last decade. 10 years ago, this was not the case. People just minded their own business. The more poisoned people are, the more paranoid. Copper plays a big role in this. But both copper and retinol make one susceptible to the negative effects of EMF, making the body act like an antenna.

That was my thoughts exactly. They are a perfect example of how toxic and deficient people act, paranoid to the max. It truly is a remarkable case study.

So here is a guy @RayIV, who literally unlocked his liver in 2 months. I have never once seen an elimination diet do that to someone, yet, here we are, with another person that their liver has unlocked and is dumping toxic "vitamin A" in spades. Never once, have I seen this reported outside of these low toxins groups, the purging of yellow toxic "vitamin A" that is literally escaping any way it can. What's the difference here? We are doing something that has never been done in the world before. And the results are dramatic, and incredible. No where that we know of in history has it been tried to limit poison "vitamin A" consumption, no where. So the haters should respectfully just step aside and keep consuming poison A if you want but the rest of us will be healing and Restoring on a Biblical Level. The poison A propaganda will not be allowed to stand here. We are standing up for humanity and the well being of our people.
If you don't mind, I'd like to know more specifics. What was your diet before (milk, OJ, mostly liquid, low protein)? Also, do you know perhaps what your macros are looking like atm? Protein, carbs and fats.
Oh Hans, or maybe vitamin A is a toxin and now that the body is realizing it does not have to store it anymore it is dumping it with a fury. I get it Hans, you have written a grip of articles. And your work is based off this, so you will defend and try all kinds of mental gymnastics to get away from the fact the "vitamin A" is killing people. I get it, I really do. The thought of realizing the information you thought was true, was a sham, and a total change of course has to be done, the task can be daunting. I had to completely change the direction of my family business, and had to remove and destroy over $50,000 wholesale worth of product. But I did it, because I truly care for the people. You have some soul searching to do brother, you and @haidut.

hierundjetzt

I think there's a difference between thinking everything's the CIA, and just generally having your eyes open to the powers that be. I am not being controlled by paranoia, but I still don't accept most of what mainstream science says and generally live my life free in Christ. The powers that be are going to continue their schemes until Christ returns, we have to put our faith In God to make it through. Everything else is a distraction. A pastor I follow said the Lord told him (paraphrasing) that this year would be crazy and distracting so keep your eyes focused on what God is doing in your life and the people around you.
I am sorry but living a life based upon radical christianity is actually not considered having "your eyes open". It's quite the opposite from living life in an inquisitive manner.

InChristAlone

I am sorry but living a life based upon radical christianity is actually not considered having "your eyes open". It's quite the opposite from living life in an inquisitive manner.
This is a debate I will not have. I cannot convince you that God exists and you cannot convince me not to believe in God. I tried the atheistic science is religion way and it was a dead end. We cannot escape belief in something. As soon as you realize that the sooner you will accept you were created by a being much greater than you.

hierundjetzt

This is a debate I will not have. I cannot convince you that God exists and you cannot convince me not to believe in God. I tried the atheistic science is religion way and it was a dead end. We cannot escape belief in something. As soon as you realize that the sooner you will accept you were created by a being much greater than you.
I did not say i am not Christian. However, i certainly do not use it to argue points which have nothing to do with faith. Faith by definition is believing without actually having proof or evidence. Everybody has the right to believe in whatever, but not to try to convince others about nutrition using christ's name. Just like ray, I hardly think that christ would be pleased by using his name for one's own purpose.

InChristAlone

I did not say i am not Christian. However, i certainly do not use it to argue points which have nothing to do with faith. Faith by definition is believing without actually having proof or evidence. Everybody has the right to believe in whatever, but not to try to convince others about nutrition using christ's name. Just like ray, I hardly think that christ would be pleased by using his name for one's own purpose.
How did I use Christ's name to convince others of nutrition? I think the Holy Spirit can guide us to the answers in life. We don't have to be floundering about trying this or that. It takes letting go of control to listen to the Spirit though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals