I got sick like I never had before

rzero

You may have or have had a glob of the protein powder stuck in your throat/nasopharynx and it is interfering with your vagus nerve and therefore your nervous system. This actually happened to me recently with some kratom powder (which I only take occasionally btw).

If this is still bugging you, I would try some combination of a neti pot, gargling water, and/or some straight strong liquor.

Neeters 27

I decided to mix my protein powder with extremely cold water from the cooler. after i drank my cocktail literally something switched in my brain and i started feeling sick with immediately having a sore throat. My immune system seems went crazy. I wasn't sleeping properly for 2 days and was sweating crazy at nights. But it's alright nothing unusual, but there is one thing that really worrying me. The feeling I have in the brain, which doesn't allow me to sleep and not allowing to get my nervous system relaxed. It's like presumably my immune system went overactive in some part of the brain and I am stuck with this feeling. Somehow a bit autistic feeling. I can't relax. Maybe it's some cytokine storm, but I took naproxen which in such situations is always helping me, but this time it did nothing. It might sound silly, but it feels like something is stuck in my brain. And i really dont know what to do. Even when i am trying to sleep my brain feels all awake. Maybe i should try some low dose naltrexone... any other suggestions ?
sounds like covid. or a flu. same thing. it will pass. I had it 3 times. similar issues. Im good now. take vitamin d and zinc.

I decided to mix my protein powder with extremely cold water from the cooler. after i drank my cocktail literally something switched in my brain and i started feeling sick with immediately having a sore throat. My immune system seems went crazy. I wasn't sleeping properly for 2 days and was sweating crazy at nights. But it's alright nothing unusual, but there is one thing that really worrying me. The feeling I have in the brain, which doesn't allow me to sleep and not allowing to get my nervous system relaxed. It's like presumably my immune system went overactive in some part of the brain and I am stuck with this feeling. Somehow a bit autistic feeling. I can't relax. Maybe it's some cytokine storm, but I took naproxen which in such situations is always helping me, but this time it did nothing. It might sound silly, but it feels like something is stuck in my brain. And i really dont know what to do. Even when i am trying to sleep my brain feels all awake. Maybe i should try some low dose naltrexone... any other suggestions ?
Did it have B vitamins or glutamine in it? They can cause excitability.

OliviaD

jesus christ.... you people need to learn to read and rely less of your fantasies. And pushing methylene blue for every single reason is super suspicious. How TF have you came to conclusion of me having LYME, infection or microbiome issues from protein shake which I am drinking for years, after I explained you that I got severely soar throat after drinking protein shake in extremely cold water. This forum is beyond ridiculous, full of cultist members and probably some vendors trying to push methylene blue to anyone for whatever reason. I am out of here. good luck. I expected a little bit more mature community.
Seems like you are missing the obvious ... the water. You stated you missed your drink with water .. then got terribly sick. Water sources can easily become contaminated, even one you've normally used.

InChristAlone

Peat has said that drinking cold water quickly can stop a heart cold. Cold drinks are only if you are very strong. They call a cold a cold because it typically happens after you have chilled yourself for too long.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals