Do you feel stressed before getting sick? Are your usual woes associated with prior woes?

Maybe just me but lately I have associated lots of stress, anger, helplessness, fatigued from physical labor and so forth being usual suspects prior to me feeling sick.

Is this basically what Peat suggests? The idea that too many stressors in one and their environment, lifestyle, circumstances and so on are what pave the way to endogenous-activated retroviruses that then present themselves as what many as kids recall as the common cold, flu, or any virus-type system within us and what it truly represents biologically?

I think Peat said that stress can trigger retrovirus material to enter the blood and cause harm -- the extent being presumably variable depending on one and their history, lifestyle and so on. Something like stress activitating serotonin which then enables genetic mobility which is ideally there to help genetically adapt or maladaptiveness to things which signal the body to do so.

I can not say about this when I was a kid (I got sick a lot then) but as of late I think my past and present sicknesses have come after extended bouts of stresses that I ignored, could not rectify or forced myself to pull through.

Does anyone else feel the same, or had similar leading events that felt related regarding health, stresses and the feeling of sickness showing up sometime after/in the nearer future?

Last edited:

Ben.

I can defenietly say that most health issues i have occured after intense, stressful/traumatic events.

Interestingly enough, my body seems to keep going as long as it needs to (when i take work as an example) and gets sick after the stress is over and i have time to take a break or to take days off.

But in my opinion if we talk about a healthy individual, or one that is in a environment/situation where he/she can resolve the stressors soon enough these events/experiences should help build resilence both mentally/physically.

It appears to me that chronic stress and unresolvable conflicts are the main culprits for many health issues. If we want to visualize it, think about the grumpy old man that still hasn't overcome this thing that happend to him 30 years ago.

The way you described the virus pov is interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals