I crave for fish and walnuts every day

Mauritio

I had the same thing a couple of months ago ,where i constantly craved salmon and nutella. For some reason it went away. It might not be the PUFA but some nutrient. Salmon is very nutritious, so it might be one of the nutrients in there i was missing. not sure...

-Luke-

If it was Brazil nuts instead of walnuts I'd say you're craving selenium.

Do you crave other fish (like cod) or seafood as well or only salmon? What's your fat intake in general?

Lonewolfx

I could eat 2 lbs of roasted salted mixed nuts a day.

I don't.

But I could.

And I want to.

OP
M

member11823

I can eat salmon, mackerel, shrimps every single day. It's the same for cachews but I get fat as f*%3. The fish make me slim like never before.

LucH

Hi,
If you feel better when eating several kinds of fish (white fish, fat dish), it's probably for two reasons, I think:
1. DHA/EPA (kind of omega-3) not found elsewhere, except in the free range poultry (not enough).
2. Iodine. You need iodine for thyroïd.
Note: Mind the way to supplement. First with selenium. 100 mcg 2 or 3 x a week. No more. Too much of a good thing is bad.
Afterwards (the week after), 150 mcg iodine from fucus / Kelp (precise dosage in one tablet). No change for 10 days (10 - 15 days period). Adaptation.

OP
M

member11823

I'm already taking artic kelp 225 mcg daily. Selenium 200 mcg once per week. I'm really stressed, overworked, overtrained, emotionally overwhelmed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals