Hypothalamus-Pituitary problems (heavy metals?). Secondary hypogonadism. Detoxification.

Doludolu

Hypothalamus-Pituitary problems (heavy metals?). Secondary hypogonadism. Detoxification.

Hello, could secondary hypogonadism be caused by heavy metals, such as mercury accumulation in the brain? Specifically in the glands ? As from my research it seems that brain super accumulates these toxins (great affinity).

In that scenario, I believe that could be the cause of secondary hypogonadism.

Furthermore, I'm interested in detoxification at the brain level. Has anyone succesfully detoxified their brain from various toxins, such as heavy metals and others?

Thank you.

Hello, could secondary hypogonadism be caused by heavy metals, such as mercury accumulation in the brain? Specifically in the glands ? As from my research it seems that brain super accumulates these toxins (great affinity).

In that scenario, I believe that could be the cause of secondary hypogonadism.

Furthermore, I'm interested in detoxification at the brain level. Has anyone succesfully detoxified their brain from various toxins, such as heavy metals and others?

Thank you.
I have heard that donating blood regularly is a good place to start Doludolu, especially for iron. Heavy metals are a tough one. You can try to chelate them with things like cilantro, but in my experience it just gets them circulating agsin. I replaced my pots and pans, dishware, and got a gravity filter to stop adding them, so my body can start doing what it is designed to do to get them out. I hope you and me both find some good answers to your question :)

Doludolu

I have heard that donating blood regularly is a good place to start Doludolu, especially for iron. Heavy metals are a tough one. You can try to chelate them with things like cilantro, but in my experience it just gets them circulating agsin. I replaced my pots and pans, dishware, and got a gravity filter to stop adding them, so my body can start doing what it is designed to do to get them out. I hope you and me both find some good answers to your question :)
I have very low iron stores somehow, confirmed by several tests in 3-4 month period, albeit eating IRON-rich foods a lot.

About the heavy metals specifically in the brain it's a lot I guess about glymphatic system which is activated during deep sleep and lets toxins to pass away. At the same time it's about preparing the whole body, drainage pathways (liver,gallbladder, kidneys, gut) to detoxify and drain the toxins properly.
I've also bought Zeolite, fulvic-humic acids, have also chlorella and activated charcoal which all together in combination should be able to actually effectively bind to the toxins and take them out, not just redistribute.

On the other hand it's more important how to actually take them out from tissues/places where they've been incorporated to, such as inside the glands, cells, membranes. In which case I think stronger antioxidants come such as glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid.

Improving blood circulation is beneficial. Lymphatic work is also very important, so specific herbals, movement, rebounding, sauna should greatly help.

I will see how this protocol for me goes and whether my hypothalamus-pituitary function will be enhanced.

I have very low iron stores somehow, confirmed by several tests in 3-4 month period, albeit eating IRON-rich foods a lot.

About the heavy metals specifically in the brain it's a lot I guess about glymphatic system which is activated during deep sleep and lets toxins to pass away. At the same time it's about preparing the whole body, drainage pathways (liver,gallbladder, kidneys, gut) to detoxify and drain the toxins properly.
I've also bought Zeolite, fulvic-humic acids, have also chlorella and activated charcoal which all together in combination should be able to actually effectively bind to the toxins and take them out, not just redistribute.

On the other hand it's more important how to actually take them out from tissues/places where they've been incorporated to, such as inside the glands, cells, membranes. In which case I think stronger antioxidants come such as glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid.

Improving blood circulation is beneficial. Lymphatic work is also very important, so specific herbals, movement, rebounding, sauna should greatly help.

I will see how this protocol for me goes and whether my hypothalamus-pituitary function will be enhanced.
Do you think your low iron is from coffee blocking it? I will focus on the antioxidants, it sounds like an easy place to start. Do they bind to metals?

Doludolu

Could be

Low iron -> low thyroid and low dopamine-> low sex hormones
do you think that only would be strong enough to lower down Hypothalamus and Pituitary hormone production cycles?

Do you think your low iron is from coffee blocking it? I will focus on the antioxidants, it sounds like an easy place to start. Do they bind to metals?
well coffee definetily blocks iron absorption and quite heavily. Antioxidants reduce free radicals but they don't bind to metals at all. Effective binders I mentioned up :)

do you think that only would be strong enough to lower down Hypothalamus and Pituitary hormone production cycles?

well coffee definetily blocks iron absorption and quite heavily. Antioxidants reduce free radicals but they don't bind to metals at all. Effective binders I mentioned up :)
Thanks!