How to start peating

Parmar

Hi there, I’ve been reading the forum for a few weeks now and have upgraded my account today.

My main question is where do I find all Ray Peats teachings and ideas? What are his main lifestyle and diet ideas?

kimbriel

Hi there, I’ve been reading the forum for a few weeks now and have upgraded my account today.

My main question is where do I find all Ray Peats teachings and ideas? What are his main lifestyle and diet ideas?
Main thing is no more seed oils, vegetable oils, or fish oil.

Kate Deering's "How to Heal Your Metabolism" is a great primer. Also any books by Cows Eat Grass, which you can find on his website.

Fire in a Bottle is another great blog.

That's assuming Ray's original articles are over your head, ditto Georgi Dinkov of Functional Performance Systems. Those are great sciencey sources.

OP
P

Parmar

This is a good place to start

I’ve already read quite a few of those threads but they seem to be very topic specific orientated. I was looking for the specific ray peat diet and his lifestyle ideas/protocols to optimise male hormones if you could point me in the right direction?

PopSocket

There are only Ray Peat principles, no specific diet. That's the hard but also very funny part when new to this. They also apply a bit differently depending on your age and current state of the body. I am also still learning 2 years later(quite new compared to most members here) and can't get enough. Love Ray.

sunny

Here is an inspiring thread. You can probably pick up some good ideas reading thru it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals